It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:54 am

Question on Analytical Sketches 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Question on Analytical Sketches
I haven't seen this in the form, and don't think it's on the LearnRV Dvds its probably common sense, but I'll ask anyway.

Lets say I have a set of dimensions and I feel like I should construct a box using those
well.... using those same dimensions could I draw more boxes if I felt that they belong?
I know when I'm finished I could add anything else..... but I didn't know if I could exactly reuse the same dimensions as listed earlier, if i've already made something with them. Do dimensions represent only one thing at an aspect or can they represent many things at that aspect?
Thanks for your responses to all my questions thus far they seem to help me. I really appreciate it.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Do dimensions represent only one thing at an aspect or can they represent many things at that aspect?
Your dimension descriptors should be describing one aspect. However, on the very odd occasion (once out of a hundreds of sessions), your unconscious may cause this to happen for whatever reason (e.g. if you didn't execute your Freehand Sketch correctly - didn't draw enough aspects, etc.).

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:48 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you David. That's happend me a couple times I felt like drawing more things using the same discriptors .

Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:38 pm