It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:16 pm

analytical sketch question 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post analytical sketch question
It is still difficult to take the analytical sketches and combine them for the site template and be sure an oval is not a circle, etc. Do I just take a little more time on the analytical drawings? If I take much time, I start to think.

Thank you,
rvmom

Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

...and be sure an oval is not a circle
No, you got it wrong. You cannot change ANYTHING in your analytical sketches when you combine them into your Site Template. See how easy that just became?

You can, however resize your Analytical Sketches. For example, if you drew a circle in one of your analytical sketches, that can become a bigger circle or a smaller circle when you place it into your Site Template (but you cannot make it into an oval!).

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:07 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post recap ?
So, you are saying, even though a shape in one drawing is more of an oval, shows up in another analytical sketch in the same location, but I drew it and it looks like a circle-then I have 2 objects, not one. It's not just a poor drawing on my part?

Did I get that correct?

Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:21 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

So, you are saying, even though a shape in one drawing is more of an oval, shows up in another analytical sketch in the same location...
When you follow remote viewing protocols, the, "Analytical Sketch," is where you sketch the dimension descriptors of one aspect from your Freehand Sketch. You're not going to have wanton features randomly, "show up," in your Analytical Sketches, because you are using only the dimension descriptors that you've listed for that aspect in your sketch in a precise and analytical manner.

On the odd occasion, your unconscious may help you, "piece together," your Analytical Sketches by reproducing an identical feature in ALL of your sketches (a la the registration mark used in offset printing) so that they snap together to form your Site Template.

But, having an oval feature in one Analytical Sketch, a circular feature in another, etc., precludes the aforementioned situation.

Good question, though!

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:25 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post analytical sketch
Hi,

I understand now.

Thank you,
rvmom

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

David, a professional RVer, is of course totally correct about combining Analytical Sketches into the Site Template. You are ONLY allowed to change the scale (with respect to each other) of each of the Analytical Sketches when combining them together AND you can adjust the relative position of each of the Analytical Sketches when combining them. You can't add anything nor ignore any part of the analyticl sketchs when combining them into the S.T.

The reason for this is to teach yourself to do that best job possible at each part of a Remote Viewing session and not permit yourself to be sloppy, thinking that you can correct the mistakes later.

But I understand where you're coming from in your original question. When your target has a few components that are connected or in close proximity to each other, your S3 Free Hand sketch will show the various aspects as individual items. But when you do movements on these aspects and have Analytical Sketches for the aspects - you not only get the aspect but it's "context" as it is associated with one or more of the other aspects. At times this "context" does show up as line "sub-components" if you will, that show up in another aspect's analytical sketch - both of which are the same item.

Now keeping everything in mind ... when you combine these into the Site Template, you still can not change or alter anything in any of your analytical sketches. So if you feel strongly that one aspect is a contextual element in another analytical sketch, then when you combine them into your site template, you should draw both exactly as you did in each and overlap them at the overlaping point (ie, your circle and oval in your example). You still must draw each individually precisely as you did in the separate analytical sketches when you combine them into the site template.

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:12 pm