It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:19 am

Analytical sketch question/photo question 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Analytical sketch question/photo question
First id like to thank you all for what you do. I just started RV'ing like a month ago, and im still on the 1st DVD, im working on random Photos. I have a couple of questions.

First instead of having real photos, im using my computer with maybe 150-200 random photos i've collected, each with the xxxx-xxxx digits for the saved photo's name. Does this effect the outcome. Typically the results are about 50/50, either the analytical drawings are dead on, but many of the words are not, or many of the words are correct and the drawings aren't even close.

Like today, i did a long RV session, i had 3 targets, at which point i wanted to further investigate them, but didn't have enough time so i took a break, after finishing I put 7 Numbers on the various aspects i wanted to know more. The picture I did was of some very crowed street in what looks like India, with hundreds of people, and 2 rows of older cars trying to make there way through the mess of people. I drew 1 very huge circle, but most of the aspects weren't of people but of some flat wide object, like say a coin or whatever. I also drew 2 cars, which 1 turned out perfect, and some what success with the 2nd. My question is. Drawing a large circle, would that necessarily mean the crowd, or would it have been better to have drawn many circles?

Again thanks for reading it, and thanks for your work in RV. And i hope your on Coast 2 Coast soon Ed

Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:54 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

It may work the way you've done it, but it may not. Remove all doubt and prepare the target the way it says to do it in the DVDs.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:41 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

No circles, draw a line directly to whatever it is you are wanting to investigate, Circles will net you 'garbage' because of the peripheral effects.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:26 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

No circles, draw a line directly to whatever it is you are wanting to investigate, Circles will net you 'garbage' because of the peripheral effects.

Do you mean for the photo targets, like when you put the TRN on the photo and a line pointing to the object to be RV'ed. Or do you mean the Circle I drew on my RV session, that could be the crowd. I will also draw the lines and put the TRN directly on the photos.

I think tonight was my last Photo session for a bit, I might try some Blind Targets I have set up. They will be simple targets, nothing too challenging.I have a large Envolpe with hmm maybe 20-30 targets, on little folded peices of paper, 1 side the TRN the inside has the TRN and the Que. Tonight ill try and add another 15-20 targets for extra randomness. I hope I have great success. This will be a little trial. If im successful, or somewhat, i will stay with Blind Targets. I've probably done somewhere near like 20-30 Photo sessions. I might also throw in some Photo's targets too in the mix, so i wont know till im done with the session. Try and ween myself off photos.

Thanks for the help

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 am