It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:01 am

Interesting analysis? feedback... 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Interesting analysis? feedback...
Hi everyone, I just did a session Target = San Francisco – Oakland Bay Bridge...
"Move to the optimum position/location and describe the target from above."

http://www.remoteviewed.com/target/randomfiletest/3388-9944.pdf

as for the descriptors, most of the session was pretty accurate except my analytical sketch of the bridge [X]

I drew blocks, little pieces, fragments, tumbling (motion). The cue wasn't that specifc and leads me to believe that the bridge may collapse? I don't know what to think of this one....

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Interesting analysis? feedback...
Here's a suggestion that could really improve your remote viewing ability:

Post your sessions here in the forum. Get critiques of your posted work from Ed Dames, your instructor, or from one of his professional viewers or from some of his advanced students. Act on any suggestions they give you. As one of Ed's students, these critiques are free of charge, and would cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars if you had to pay for them. Don't miss out on the opportunity. The door is open. All you have to do is walk through.

Or are you really trying to learn RV? I noted that your first post in this forum was a solicitation for participants in a remote viewing experiment and included a web link to a site asking for personal identifying information. Your choice of source for practice targets is also peculiar for a student of the learnRV DVD set.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm
JDC;

I'm saw the Bay Bridge this morning and it's still standing. Your cue was, Bay bridge... current time. which mean just that. You RVed it at the time you did your work. And it's still standing. so you're wrong about it colapsing..

Keep on working...

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:35 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

I guess I'm confused as to where the CUE really is here?

3388-9944
San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, USA, current time

Tasking:
Move to the optimum position/location and describe the target from above.

Perhaps the picture is current time but the cue (i assume under tasking) doesn't say "now" or current time?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Chartless wrote:
Or are you really trying to learn RV? I noted that your first post in this forum was a solicitation for participants in a remote viewing experiment and included a web link to a site asking for personal identifying information. Your choice of source for practice targets is also peculiar for a student of the learnRV DVD set.

I'm really trying to learn RV, I'd like to meet people in the same boat that are close to me.

I just finished RV2 and I am seeking practive targets, I'm not sure what you are referring to when you state

"Your choice of source for practice targets is also peculiar for a student of the learnRV DVD set"

Why would my choice of practice targets matter?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi!
Go to the board index on the forum, scroll down to exchange homemade targets and practice those target sessions for starters.
Enjoy!

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

rvtd wrote:
Hi!
Go to the board index on the forum, scroll down to exchange homemade targets and practice those target sessions for starters.
Enjoy!

Great, thanks I'll try one of those tomorrow afternoon.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

JDC wrote:
I just finished RV2 and I am seeking practive targets, I'm not sure what you are referring to when you state

"Your choice of source for practice targets is also peculiar for a student of the learnRV DVD set"

Why would my choice of practice targets matter?

It is a good question. You answered it yourself in your earlier post:

JDC wrote:
I guess I'm confused as to where the CUE really is here?

Most of the students of the learn RV DVD set or of Ed's workshops seek practice targets that follow his guidelines for cueing. As Ed explains on the DVDs, remote viewing is a three part process. The first part is setting up the cue. Then comes remote viewing, and finally analysis. If the cue is not clear, you can't expect much from the remote viewing or the analysis. There's nothing really wrong with the cue from your other source--except that it's cluttered and you found it slightly confusing. The bridge itself is a good target, but a good cue for a practice target doesn't leave you unsure.

You say that you have completed the 2nd DVD. Then you know that for practice before you start the third DVD you should be writing your own cues following the guidelines Ed gives in DVD2, and RV to the ST, one session every other day for at least a week. If you review Ed's lecture about cueing on DVD2 you should be able to get a good grip on this part.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:36 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

re:Review DVD 2, will do, thanks

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 am