It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Drawing S3 dimension words? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Drawing S3 dimension words?
In S3 aspects, how can one draw in line-form words like:
Above, Close, Far, In, Near, On, Open, Out, Small, Think, Tiny, Scattered

Could I use arrows or just write the words instead?

Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:00 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

No. Never write words. Don't use arrows, either; arrows are reserved to represent motion.

Instead, you'll use little marks on the page. For example, here is what you'll draw to represent WIDE:

Some dimensions, such as, "small," is represented simply by doing a tiny sketch of your aspect. "Big," would be represented by drawing your aspect in a large fashion.

By the way.... in your post, you incorrectly listed, "think," as a dimension.

Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:26 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

can't think what scattered, far, near, close or out should look like.

Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:28 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

can't think what scattered, far, near, close or out should look like.
Some descriptors don't need "helper markings" on your paper. For example, you mentioned, "scattered." You will be sketching representations that are scattered. You, the viewer, will have to decide what, "scattered," looks like. For example (this is an example, only!), if your descriptors are, "small, flat, oval, scattered...," you might draw a whole bunch of small oval shapes scattered all over your page. BUT, as I said before, you, the viewer, will have to decide what to draw. Remember, S3 of an aspect is an Analytical Sketch. You have to analyze your descriptors, and represent them the best you can.

For a beginning viewer, your sketch may not look anything like the actual target... but every time you complete a session and obtain immediate feedback, your remote viewing skill "fixes itself." These sketches will automatically get better and better, without you having to do anything consciously.

Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:49 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

amazing stuff - so my mind is learning with out me;)
I will try to do my best in my next session tonight what ever that willl is?

Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

amazing stuff - so my mind is learning with out me;)
I will try to do my best in my next session tonight what ever that willl is?
Yes! RV never ceases to amaze me. Not only is it amazing, but it is FUN!
:)

You said, "I will try to do my best." I appreciate your enthusiasm!

But I have an experiment for you: Tonight, when you do your next session, DON'T try! Have an, "I-don't-care," attitude. Write fast-and-sloppy, work quickly, like you just couldn't care less whether you hit the target or not. Don't worry about details, just write down and sketch the data as it is.

Get feedback, and make a mental note of how well you did.

THEN, tomorrow, when you do the NEXT practice session, go ahead and, "try real hard," to do a, "perfect job."

Compare your results. Compare the session where you didn't try, with the session where you tried really hard. Let me know which session was more on target. I'm curious. Thank you!

Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

ok here's 6 sessions I do 3 tryed hard & 3 fast sessions. I think I mist all of them which is not good as I being doing RV sessions for 4 months now - I must be being doing some thing wrong?

it will be readly helpful if you have the time to check my full session far below:

full light-house target (above) session here:

Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:50 pm
No. you didn't miss all of them. In fact several of them where heading right towards the "mark".

Look at your S3.... This is the "good stuff". Most of the time you were "on target". The hill top village comes to mind.

you just need to practice. My guess is you are rushing the data. I common mistake. Let the structure do the driving. Keep all discriptor words "simple” anything "high level" call it an AOL. wait for the data fall in place. It will if you let it.

you also need to go back and watch the DVD, you could clean up your structure.
Alex

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

On my computer, your session images are only displaying the size of a postage stamp. I cannot see them.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:29 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Click on the image, it got bigger. Didn't know that could be done either.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:10 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

what do you mean by "wait for the data fall in place".
for David click on the tumbnail it should work - looking forward to session corrects.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:20 am
Post Tangents
"Wait for the data to fall in place"

When you RV you are building a "scene" Inherent in building anything is the process of steps or layers. You clear the land, you dig the hole, you build a foundation, etc.

RV is the same thing. 1,2,3, etc. In the proper order. What can often happen in RV is you get "data" flowing in. Some correct, some incorrect (AOLs), but you will not be able to tell which is which. If you discipline yourself to keep it at low levels it will fall in place. you don't need to drive RV does the driving.

You need to be very carefully about building you RV house. The longer you stay at low levels the better the data is.

Don't get seduced! Keep it simple keep it safe....

If you don't you go for a ride on some tangent.

Alex

Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

alex, ready need to understand what I'm doing wrong here so here's my study of your answer in things-to-do list:

1) will re-watch DVD01 again next week (down to london this weekend)

2) "Let the structure do the driving"
when Rving and going to the next page - only think of what template (structure) to label on the next page not what data to write down on the next page or look forward to good future data.

3) "keep it at low levels"
use simpler descriptor words as high level words can form into AOLs. alex I am using low level words? do you mean low level tangent words?

4) "wait for the data to fall in place"
do not force the RV data into place - be fast but donot rush the data (rushing may cause bad data)

thanks, hope the above list is what you mean, will practice and get back to you

Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:42 am
Post e-mail stinks
I’m reading your questions and they are all good ones.. I can see you want to get thing correct. Bravo! But there is only so far anyone can go with advice. There is a process at hand working here that has no short cuts.

I'm giving you advise that may not mean much to you now, but hopefully will, as you spend more time working your targets... making mistakes.. having "break through"

In other words, the "RV journey" is one that you need to take alone.

If David, Dawn or Joe were to read these things that I have advised to you, they would immediately know what I was talking about........Because we have all gone down that same road individually and found the same bench marks. You will as well if you keep on working.

Alex

Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

advise is better that nothing - even if it's future advise in across these road blocks, for now I will use your advise.

here's one I do last night - and happy will the results. I changed the way in drawing S3 from using my mind to using my body/hand which I do after seen the DVD01 "I know, I know".

Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:10 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I am confused. The sample session in DVD 1 clearly shows dimensions being added in word form to the s3 analytical (Words such as vast, peaked, many, far, also arrows added to show vastness, vertical arrow for high, and the word dense ) . So now I understand I'm not supposed to?

Is this an advanced concept or did I misunderstand?

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:08 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Rvbasiclearner, I thoght the same thing myself and i must admit that in one or two of my sessions I have been putting words on my S3 analytical

Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

That is for illustrative purposes, and is optional in the beginning days of learning. It is a time-waster, otherwise.

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re:
Ed Dames wrote:
That is for illustrative purposes, and is optional in the beginning days of learning. It is a time-waster, otherwise.

I've been putting them all down, and then transferring the S3 dimension words to the ST along with the sketches. On several occasions, people have confirmed that this is the correct procedure. My impression was that writing down the words was used to confirm that all the dimensions were represented in the S3.

So back to basics for a second. What does the "perfect" S3 procedure look like for an experienced viewer, when all the optional/illustrative steps are removed? Do you touch each S2 dimensional word with your pen, rendering the appropriate lines on the S3, then go on without labeling? Is the touching of the words (as shown on the DVD) only an illustration, or does it improve/harm the process?

Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:34 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Drawing S3 dimension words?
Anton wrote:
Do you touch each S2 dimensional word with your pen, rendering the appropriate lines on the S3, then go on without labeling? Is the touching of the words (as shown on the DVD) only an illustration, or does it improve/harm the process?

Exactly as you've described. Touching of words on S2 is called probing and could enhance/force your perception. It isn't needed if you have no problem with the translation of words into a sketch.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:19 pm