It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:44 am

Before dimension words 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Before dimension words
After an x stage 2 is drone, before proceeding to draw the s2 dimension words, is there a need to do a free sketch like in the site s3? Or is it just dimension words? Some people have such a nice detailed s3 sketch I wonder why I have simple lines.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:42 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Before dimension words
Go straight from your S2[X] to your S3[X] analytical sketch. Your sketches will improve with practice.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Are you asking if you are free to spontaneously produce sketch elements in S3[x] before reviewing the S2[x] dimensions?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:20 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

RVRobot wrote:
Are you asking if you are free to spontaneously produce sketch elements in S3[x] before reviewing the S2[x] dimensions?

Yes

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:37 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The work of others that you cite comes as a result of rigid adherence to LearnRV instructions.

Stay on track. Become excellent.

Doom

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
The work of others that you cite comes as a result of rigid adherence to LearnRV instructions.

Stay on track. Become excellent.

Doom

I asked because I had a brainfart and couldn't remember. It made sense to do a quick freehand before drawing the s3.

On the stage 3 template it says to add any spontaneous archetypes you feel should be there, it's basically the same but before.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:21 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Now, you've gone and lost me.

Someone -- anyone -- please help us!

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:37 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Now, you've gone and lost me, too...

Someone -- anyone -- please help us!

I'd like to think that even if I did my best I would not loose the best. Confuse maybe just a little.

For S3[x], supposed to draw Dimensions words, then add archetypes I feel should be there. Can I do freehand archetypes if i feel there are any before I do dimension words (if I get the feeling there needs to be something very important there maybe not conveyed as a dimension word or couldn't accurately describe). Or is anything after emotional impact and before dimension words an AOL?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

HELP! HELP! Help us -- please! For God's sake, don't forsake us!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7_s8JRiQqU

Doomed

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I will attempt to translate the question as well as answer it, seeing as how English is not Norbert77's first language.

The question:
(If I am correctly interpretting the question): He understands that after writing the dimensional words(percepts) in stage 2, the next step is declaring an aesthetic impact, followed by an analytical sketch of an aspect. He wants to know if it is ok to "spontaneously" draw any features/archetypes on the upcoming sketch that are not supported by the dimensional words that he just wrote down.
He is confused after reading the directions on the pre-printed templates that tell you to write/draw any spontaneous archetypes that appear AFTER you have finished sketching your aspect in S3[x]

My answer
NO, it is not ok. Only sketch/write features in your S3 analytical sketch based on the words you just finished writing in your S2 exploration.
Unless this happens:
Just as you are finish your s3[x,a,b, ?] sketch and you are about to get a new page to start Stage 4, all of a sudden you have an urge to put down another quick feature on the sketch because you feel it is important. In these cases, it is ok to add a feature to the sketch, but only if it pops in at the very end and you feel it is important.

Keep in mind: In one session there is only ONE S3[site] freehand sketch. There are multiple S3 analytical sketches.
S3[site] = freehand sketch
S3[X] = analytical sketch of aspect X
S4[A] = analytical sketch of aspect A

Do you understand Norbert77? Ask now if you don't so that we can be clear about this.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Praise the Lord!

Praise be unto thee, as well, RV cyberclassroom saviour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsa_CBZ3Os

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Tiger74 wrote:
I will attempt to translate the question as well as answer it, seeing as how English is not Norbert77's first language.

The question:
(If I am correctly interpretting the question): He understands that after writing the dimensional words(percepts) in stage 2, the next step is declaring an aesthetic impact, followed by an analytical sketch of an aspect. He wants to know if it is ok to "spontaneously" draw any features/archetypes on the upcoming sketch that are not supported by the dimensional words that he just wrote down.
He is confused after reading the directions on the pre-printed templates that tell you to write/draw any spontaneous archetypes that appear AFTER you have finished sketching your aspect in S3[x]

My answer
NO, it is not ok. Only sketch/write features in your S3 analytical sketch based on the words you just finished writing in your S2 exploration.
Unless this happens:
Just as you are finish your s3[x,a,b, ?] sketch and you are about to get a new page to start Stage 4, all of a sudden you have an urge to put down another quick feature on the sketch because you feel it is important. In these cases, it is ok to add a feature to the sketch, but only if it pops in at the very end and you feel it is important.

Keep in mind: In one session there is only ONE S3[site] freehand sketch. There are multiple S3 analytical sketches.
S3[site] = freehand sketch
S3[X] = analytical sketch of aspect X
S4[A] = analytical sketch of aspect A

Do you understand Norbert77? Ask now if you don't so that we can be clear about this.

That is what I'm asking a out. Only happened once, I had a out 10-12 dimension words but had this feelin there was some if else. After emotional impact I felt I first had to draw two structures opposite each other. Thank you Tiger74 I shall aol those next time.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:13 pm