It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Seeking collaboration 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Seeking collaboration
Seeking a collaborative effort with a viewer.

My background:
I have 10+ years in trading many instruments such as Forex, Options and stocks. Well versed in Risk Management, Money Management, Technical Analysis and esoteric forms of trading and have developed multiple algorithmic trading apps.

My main focus is on a proprietary mathematical method that uses complex wave analysis that provides accurate points in the change of trend. I have been working on this for many years, however I am missing a key ingredient in this. I can pinpoint the change of trend within close tolerances but where I need help in is to determine which cluster the change happens. For instance I can do forecasts on most instruments and from that analysis I can find 3 strong areas in which trend will change, I would like that last bit of information that can provide which cluster the change happens.

This is where I hope that RV can help. My attempts on RV are not successful so I am looking for a person or group that can collaborate so both parties are rewarded. I would suspect that RV in the markets could be difficult considering the amount of possibilities that exist. Using my method, the possibilities are drastically lessened. In addition combining these 2 methods would minimize risk exposure along with my good knowledge of risk management and money management techniques. For those who have experience in the markets will know that risk management is the lock that prevents catastrophes or account killing. It is not what you make, it is what you keep.

This methodology can work on many markets but would be quite good on option trading. Thanks for looking.

Tue May 20, 2014 9:30 am