It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Forex Cue 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Forex Cue
I would like to know if anyone has any experience reusing old photos with new TRN? Trying to determine whether it is counter productive working with old photos.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:05 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Forex Cue
Hi LivN4Fre,

Depends on if the photos are assigned to different viewers or if they are a part of a pool reused by an individual viewer. Reusing past target reference material would be counter productive if it was a continued practice. There are very few short cuts in remote viewing. You would most likely wear-out the process and produce "mud" after a while. In other words, things can get stale for the Matrix (and the viewer) real quick.

Considering that these are for an operational project, would it be wise to take a chance like that when there are so many possible photo targets out there to utilize? Save yourself the frustration and take the extra steps necessary to ensure the best results possible. By doing so there will be one less thing to be concerned with when analyzing your work.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:19 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hi monkey99,

Thanks for your insight. I will definitely use new photos from here on out.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:18 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Check out the 'HARV talk' thread.

A point about re-using photos to consider here.

For HARV it appears to be a case of there being photos and photos. I mean some are better to use for HARV than others.

I'm not meaning to promote any product here at all. But in the HARV thread you can see a link provided in a pro's post to an item he sells. This is set of paired images he considers after repeated testing work well for the purpose of HARV.

Now, you could go the convenience route of buying a ready made package put together for you by a pro, or, you could do as follows.

I'm of the mind each of us depict types of images in definite ways. that is our minds categorise them and depict them in what is for the individual a fairly recognizable way. You can establish this for yourself by filing sessions until you've enough to be able to recognise patterns. Yeah it takes many HARV sessions. But there's a definite advantage in knowing your large (being in excess of 50 pairs) pool of photos contains images that will give you a sketch you can recognize. AND this advantage means you put together the best pairs recognizable to you yourself as unmistakable and distinct images when doing the analysis of the session.

Either way you might decide to go, I think you get the idea. Re-using photos - for HARV - in and of itself has a definite upside.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Kiwi wrote:
I'm of the mind each of us depict types of images in definite ways. that is our minds categorise them and depict them in what is for the individual a fairly recognizable way. You can establish this for yourself by filing sessions until you've enough to be able to recognise patterns. Yeah it takes many HARV sessions. But there's a definite advantage in knowing your large (being in excess of 50 pairs) pool of photos contains images that will give you a sketch you can recognize. AND this advantage means you put together the best pairs recognizable to you yourself as unmistakable and distinct images when doing the analysis of the session.

Either way you might decide to go, I think you get the idea. Re-using photos - for HARV - in and of itself has a definite upside.

You can't go too wrong with that set of HARV pairs. There are some(very few) photo pairs that some viewers will depict in certain ways that render the pair less than desirable. At least that has proven to be the case in my short experience with the pair set. (< 20 months)

If you are starting out green in the HARV arena, you should give it serious consideration. It would remove certain elements that will hinder your progress. Ones that would be most difficult to discern if you have no idea why something is happening. Turning RV on itself is the only way to progress further down that road without an established photo set.

I am in the midst of gathering additional pairs for Hybrid work. I am finding the work long and arduous. I had started out with 38-40 pairs and have whittled away about 8-10 pairs in only a few weeks time. This is an even longer process than one can anticipate. Repetition is the only way to provide enough statistical backing to be able to use the pairs with confidence.

I would follow Kiwi's advice and think about it some more.

The State of Reality.com

Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:32 am