It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 am

RV Students NAIL Financial Markets Prediction!! 
Administrator
Administrator

Post RV Students NAIL Financial Markets Prediction!!
RV Students NAIL Financial Markets Prediction for trading Nasdaq 100 E-mini Index Future!

On December 1st, 2007, the Financial Markets students in Las Vegas underwent new, groundbreaking training which incorporates the latest protocols in what Major Dames and his team are referring to as Hybrid-ARV. In association with technical analysis tools and in-depth trading techniques, this new trading system provides an unfair advantage for predicting market movement.

For the Hybrid-ARV session that the class executed, the students targeted the "Nasdaq 100 E-mini Index Future" market movement for Monday, December 3. Employing RV, the class determined that the market would fall and, therefore, an investor should take the short position to maximize profit.

On Monday, December 3rd, the Nasdaq 100 E-mini Index Future did just as the class predicted -- the market fell a total of 24.25 points. As a result, those students who took the short position for Monday's market would have made an estimated MINIMUM of $1,200 for a single day of trading, with the purchase of only one contract. Of course, those who invested in additional contracts would have generated a far greater return.

Examples such as this are commonplace for experienced Financial Markets traders who are utilizing the latest Hybrid-ARV protocols.

Below is the price chart for Monday's Nasdaq 100 E-mini Index Future:

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

How much would someone have to have on that market to make that $1,200 in one day? How much does the one contract cost? Thank you.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:19 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

A contract of the E-mini Nasdaq Index Future is presently $3,750. This means that you would have made approx 30% return on your money in a single day. If you consider that savings accounts typically don't provide you more than 5% for an entire year, you can then appreciate the power of using RV in the financial markets.

Of course you don't have to trade the Nasdaq and can make use of vehicles that require less margins. A brief summary of margins for some of the more commonly traded markets is at: http://www.mfglobalfutures.com/resources/margins.cfm

Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Woo, if you had only a couple of trades a week like this, you could generate a really comfortable salary. Thank you for the information. I've got to get into this.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good point Auki - using this technique over and over again is of course what you should do!

I'd like to make a comment about the above prior market move and put it into perhaps add a new perspective for many. The prediction made uses the Hybrid-ARV technique which has never been previously released or taught anywhere before being presented at the Financial Markets Workshop this last week.

This is a technique that was internally developed by Major Dames over the years and is used by his students in the markets. It was a sub-set of this technique that was in fact used by Ed and his team in Las Vegas last year to win hundreds of thousands in a single day on sports wagering with 100% accuracy.

It took approx eight hours to teach the class how the process works, and less than 8 minutes for the class to execute the cue and determined this Mondays' move in the E-mini Nasdaq 100 Index Future. The long-term power of this process and technique isn't readily apparent to many, as this return made in a single day, trading a single contract, is TYPICAL and can be repeated over and over again to increase your bankroll.

To provide a more interesting perspective on the power of combining RV and trading the market let me show you a single graph of what your bank balance would be if you only made 10%/day for a single month using this process (and not the typical 15% to 30% moves per day). If you started with $5,000 you would have nearly $90,000 after a month.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:32 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

That’s a very good point and thank you. After reading the info posted by the admin a couple of days ago, I had no idea that this RV stock market stuff could be so complicated. I guess it makes sense though; people don’t study these things for years and years for no reason.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:37 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Is that chart above actually what you would make in this market in one month using Hybrid-ARV?

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:43 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Can these techniques be used effectively by individuals
as well as the group setting described in the original
posting?

I wanted to attend this class very much, but was unable to
make it to L.V. When might we hear of the next availability
for this class, whether it be in workshop or dvd form?

Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:57 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Impressive.

as well as the group setting described in the original
posting?

I wanted to attend this class very much, but was unable to
make it to L.V. When might we hear of the next availability
for this class, whether it be in workshop or dvd form?

Yes. The only reason the first post was regarding the entire student class is because it was the target that was executed for practice (individually) by each student. Just like regular RV, you can run these targets using Hybrid-ARV protocols all by yourself.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:51 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I dont know if or when there will be another workshop or a DVD. I guess we'll have to wait and see. :cry: I've also got my fingers crossed for a GeoFix workshop!!

Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:53 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Of course! All RV is taught to be executed individually without the aid of anyone and without requiring colaboration from another viewer.

I'm sorry you weren't about to attend. It was the first of it's kind but hopefully, there will be another one perhaps next year sometime.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

True if you shorted at open you could have made $1200 but we were looking at another technique (which I won't disclose, I don't think it is fair for us to give out the goods when we paid for the conference). E-mini's are a 24-hour traded asset, so using the technical analysis would have meant 24 hours straight in front of the computer in order to execute the trades throughout the day to maximize your returns.

This is as simple as not RVing a 24 hour market so you only have to stare at the screen for 8 hours straight.

By the way can anyone send me the 1 or five minute tick data for Monday so I can see how much could have been made with the proper technical indicator? I haven't had any luck trying to pin down a free source of intraday data other than charts.

That difference should be astonishing.

What is the longest you have been able to stare at a computer screen while trading?

Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:22 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

True; the technique taught in the class would provide exact entry and exit points during the day. In this exact example, and using the cue we used in class, you would have made nine (9) separate short trades throughout the day, making use of all the major short moves.

The above graph is of 5 minute bars for last Monday.

As far as "staring at a monitor", I set triggers in the analytical tools to generate alarms of diffent tones, depending on the new positions to take, which alert me to return to the computer and then execute a position trade in one or more markets. In reality, you don't actually "sit in front of the computer" wasting the day. I am able to do the trading as well as go about my other research with little interference.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:49 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

... and, thusly, make a lot of money (you forgot to add that)

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:54 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

This topic really peaks my interest. I've been doing very well financially by RVing sports games, but have never considered carrying this application into the financial markets arena. Please, please tell me that this course will be available on DVD.

-Kevin

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Administrator
Administrator

This topic really peaks my interest. I've been doing very well financially by RVing sports games, but have never considered carrying this application into the financial markets arena. Please, please tell me that this course will be available on DVD.

-Kevin

Future plans regarding the Financial Markets Application Workshop will be unveiled within the next week or two. Until then, keep those fingers crossed.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Please have a look at this analysis based upon 10 trading days of real data:

Subject: The Great Red Gator Futures Trading Adventure

----

If one is investing $3750 per contract in a risky investment like E-Mini NASDAQ 100 Futures, one should have more than that committed to one's whole investment process to cover potential losses and keep trading. Everyone here is a wonderful remote viewer, but there have got to be bad days. There are days where your structure is bad, your off the signal, the kids are screaming, the dog chewed yer shoe, etc. There will be bad days, and there will be losing trades.

Even if you have an 80% hit rate, you are still doing way better than the typical trader, where the BEST traders have a 30-40% hit rate. My rule is to keep an individual investment under 10% of my nut, so I would need about $50,000 committed to investment to cover this one trade, and I couldn't trade 2 contracts until I had more than $75,000.

There are also taxes. You've got to pay taxes quarterly on those gains. That affects the compounding curve.

And you will really want to SPEND some of that MATRIX MONEY. You really SHOULD spend some of that MATRIX MONEY to motivate yourself to keep going. Beside that, you are going for INCOME, aren't you? But spending money affects the compounding curve as well.

So working through a little more practical model over the course of a year (80% hit rate, 10% return on success, 10% loss on failure, 25% tax rate [professional traders are taxed differently], taxes paid quarterly, and a modest amount pulled out monthly for spending money) at the end of that year you're pulling out $4000 a month with about $75,000 in the account.

Now your rules allow you to trade two contracts. The following year you could trade half as often and still get the same return... imagine taking half a year off...

So, using very realistic numbers that's still a very good income at fairly low risk with all of your taxes paid after a year of hard work... I certainly wouldn't be working for The Man at that point...

Speaking part DVD4 00:17:49

Last edited by redgatortrv on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I think the graph was simply showing the most optimum revenue for that investment. There's no enthusiasm.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Redgatortrv, you made a couple of good points regarding taxes and the need include money managements in your trades. We covered those points in the financial workshop and provided a good outline of what percentage of your entire portfolio should be used to invest in a single trade as well as the setting of stops. This information will be on the DVD as well.

Of course, everyone must pay their taxes so that goes without saying. The graph above is quite valid for a single month as it relies on less than what RV’ers actually make percentagewise per day. Even being off several days a month and having your losses limited by stops (also discussed at the Financial Workshop and on the DVD), the typical percentage per day obtained more than makes up for that and more. And since you don’t have to pay taxes but quarterly, and this represents only a single month, by the time you have to pay your quarterly taxes, you’d have at least three times this value to do it with.

We are about to come across some hard times economically. The sub-prime disaster and our U.S. dollar following dramatically this last year is only the beginning of what is coming. Inflation and unemployment will continue to increase as well as the cost of fuel. It is for this reason it was decided to make available one of the most closely guarded secrets in Remote Viewing. That being, how to use it to trade the markets effectively and prepare for the upcoming years.

A misconception that many people make when they see our past results is that they believe that only Professional or Expert Remote Viewers can possibly achieve these results we’ve achieved. This is NOT the case. It only requires intermediate skill in RV to achieve the same results and, as also presented in the cuing structure of the new Hybrid-ARV financial protocols taught, it leaves room for you to identify your error and correcting them before entering the market.

Anyone who wants to be prepared for the upcoming years financially owes it to themselves to look into the information we’ve made available. The information presented at the Financial Workshop and on the upcoming DVD, and the manner in which trading decisions and Remote Viewing are merged have never been released and are priceless. To say the techniques presented are worth their weight in gold is a gross understatement.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:44 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you all for making the info available. It will be priceless in the upcoming years.

I have an important question that other prospective customers/students may also have, should we continue to invest in the stock markets if indeed a global financial meltdown has been predicted by Ed (or has that already happened??)

It would be a bit confusing to be investing in the market when a global cataclysm is upon us (i mean that with all seriousness, no sarcasm intended)

Thank you for your patience and wonderful work
Best regards

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:26 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I would start a crash course in learning about how futures markets operate. Investing implies in increase in value. You won't be doing that now.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

There are lots of other choices for investors to play in a bearish market these days. And you don't even have to do futures, options, or short the market.

Go to http://finance.yahoo.com and look at the following symbols:

DXD - bet against the DOW
SDS - bet against the S&P 500
QID - bet against the NASDAQ
FXY - bet against the dollar
DBA, MOO, AG, BG, CF, CNH, DE, MON, ADM, MOS, TNH - food is getting expensive, ethanol is IN, and folks who make food or fertilizer are going UP while the financials (60% of the DOW and S&P 500) are going DOWN...
SKF - bet against those silly financials...

A target rich environment...

I'm lookin' for that 80%...

Speaking part DVD4 00:17:49

Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:23 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I just wanted to make sure that I read this right. I was wandering what would be considered normal profits. Would with the new protocols, a 10% profit per day would be considered normal? I ran the 10% growth a day, for a 20 day month, for a year and after taxes came up with just over 1 trillion dollar profit. That can buy a nice sanctuary.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:27 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

To determine what are consistently "normal" profits I would suggest picking a specific technical indicator and backtesting the returns day by day taking the optimal for each day over say a 10-20 day period of time and averaging them to get this number. The return is truly dependent on:

1. the specific technical indicator used (DMI, ADX, Parabolic etc)
2. the underlying asset under consideration (corn futures, gold)
3. the current market conditions for that asset
4. the aggressiveness of your money management system.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:58 pm
Profile WWW