It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:58 am

RE: Cueing for Sports betting based on RVFM DVD 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post RE: Cueing for Sports betting based on RVFM DVD
Just received my RVFM DVD and lapped it up. Interesting, but I am into RVing sports games. I am playing with the cues but not sure what WORDS I may be using are NOT RECOGNIZED by the matrix. My former cure was: "Describe and sketch the photo site I will look at after the next (team at team) MLB game, associated with the winning team."
One word I have always been suspect of is "WINNING". Seems like a word that the matrix may have a different definition for.

After viewing the RVFM DVD I created a cue: Major League Baseball/winner of next Washington vs. San Francisco baseball game/...

I use digital files so each picture was labeled with the TRNand Washington Won or SF Won.

I had a good session pointing to Washington...and lost.

So, cue adjustment after some thought: Next Tampa Bay at Kansas City MLB game/wager to ...

I will try this later today.

I would love some feedback from Ed...or anyone who has played with this.

ALSO: Regarding Lottery: Several years ago I pooled a group of RVers from around the country via chat groups, to work the Power Ball. I figured a system so every person involved only needed to do 1 session. This was a lot of people and it is VERY difficult to get all these people to work together and do what they say they will do. Each sessions outcome helped to formulate the next sessions cue. If someone doesn't turn in their session in time, the whole thing is blown. However, we did this twice, skipped one drawing in between, but we nailed the first 2 numbers in the Powerball both times we did it. So, it can work, just takes a hell of a lot of coordination and authenticity between viewers.
The Point. I think that working the pick 3's would be much better if you had about 9-12 viewers in one state, working on it. Each would only do 1 session and narrow down the numbers view ARV or Hybrid ARV. Divide the numbers (1-5)(6-10), session points to 6-10, then do (6-8)(9-10). If 9-10, then one more session for (9) or (10). FYI. This is basically how we did the Powerball, you can imagine it was quite a task.

Please comment on the sports cue.

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited by Administrator on Fri May 29, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EDITED OUT COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS

Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:14 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: RE: Cueing for Sports betting based on RVFM DVD
In addition to any cue tips regarding sports betting,
I would be interested in hearing about any cue tips
for roulette play, briefly mentioned in the discussion
on the video.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:51 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

At some point I hope that - reply's to these grown questions relating to using the HARV cue in other applications. It is well known that - in 2006 used a modified Hybrid ARV cue to forecast NBA betting & pick 3 lottery numbers refer as follows:

"- win the pick 3 lottey eight times and with Ed Dames and 8 professional RV team won more than $200,000 total targeting winning sports teams in Las Vegas."

“We have six people from are team remote viewing, they come into Las Vegas stand at my house for just three hours on the last week of august. We picked 5 single sport teams that were going to win this afternoon and we all went out and placed bets on a 5 team parlay each. At winning of $70,000 each for every $1,000 placed, quite a number of people walked away with $70,000 each. Ever single team that we say will win Won! It take two and an half hours as a team, we were do at 1:30 and first games started at 4:05” – 2006 November 26th, Feet2Fire Radio, -

It is possible to obtain any alphanumeric values via a modified Hybrid ARV cue. Simply just format it in this way and you will win:

California Daily Pick Three Lottery / next winning number / first digit / current correct associated photo / site reference

This time instead use 10 associated photos and label the envelope as stated on the DVD but write in the middle "winning number is 1" and for the second "winning number is 2" and thrid ...etc

For each lottery digit you must RV it about 10 or more times with new ARV photos to limit error. Then combine your results and use the most freq number. Do this for the rest of the pick 3 numbers. Remember you must be a good RVer to match your seesions S4[x] data from the 10 associated photos. Also you should use a large pool of 10 blind pairs to work from. It works best when you focus your subjects into categories:

0 = angular
1 = many angulars
2 = circular
3 = many circulars
4 = curves
5 = diagonal lines
6 = horizontal landscapes
7 = faces
8 = lifeforms
9 = motion-liquid

Recently I'm getting surprising results from the trial runs, from this new alpha-numeric application cue.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:06 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I've only done about 3-4 sessions using HARV for sports betting and the cue feels right but I have been WRONG WRONG WRONG. I'm sticking with it, if it continues to be WRONG, I'll start betting against my data!

Ed talks about the 'saboteur', and I have found some blocks to work through. But why work some time and not other times? I made about $2500 last year betting sports completely using ARV. This year I'm down about $800.

Weird.
J

Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

justinkcrv wrote:
Next Tampa Bay at Kansas City MLB game/wager to maximize profit/current correct associated photo/site reference

Your cue is probably nonsensical. "wager" is the suspect term. Does the matrix recognize it? You won't know until you run it in the blind 8 times as a topical search.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 am
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Interesting. I was curious about the 'wager' term. I thought I pulled that from the RVFM video but I could be wrong. For the FOREX, part of the cue is "trading position for maximum near term profit", I think that's where I came up with 'wager' in place of 'trading position'.

Any ideas? Maybe leave the whole 'maximum profit' part out and just use 'winning team'. Although, I get a bad feeling about the term 'winning'. What do you think? Do you do this type of work yourself?

What does 'topical search' mean. I've heard that term used by Ed and others but I don't understand it, really.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:17 am
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

First off, it seems as 6 is the correct number of sessions not 8. (Thanks Ed!)

It is my understanding that a topical search is one in which the word or phrase to be investigated, in the example "wager" , is placed in quotes and assigned a TRN to be run blind 6 times. The purpose is to decipher whether the term is either nonsensical, has one specific meaning to the matrix, or has multiple meanings to the matrix.

If it does have an ideantifiable meaning it may be possible to use in a cue. Then the cue itself would be tested 6 times also before making an assumption of its validity.

Surely Topical Searches were covered clearly in the Learn RV DVDs?

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

First of all, I can appreciate the desire to understand how to modify the Financial Market cues to be used in sports betting; however, you run into the same situation with sports betting that exists in trading the lottery or trading the financial markets - ie., you must use the terminology that the Matrix uses and not the other way around. You can not force the Matrix to use your definition of a word.

This is why the Financial Markets DVD focused on trading the markets and showing you how the Matrix understood common market lingo and how formulating a cue around common market terminology does not work in creating a workable cue. The proper cues - that do work - were provided in the Financial Markets workshop, and also on the DVD.

The cues for sports trading and lotteries have similar problems. We have resolved those issues but as of yet have not made them available to the public. Major Dames may choose to do that in the future. Two years ago he demonstrated that he had the solution of the sports problem by having his team fly into Vegas for a day and walk away with a massive 5-team parlay (picking ALL the winning teams with 100% accuracy!).

To get into specifics, let’s review the potential cue that mindscape posted:

California Daily Pick Three Lottery / next winning number / first digit / current correct associated photo / site reference

This cue doesn't work for a number of reasons. Firstly, you need to properly identify the lottery itself. The Matrix is extremely precise and your cue, even though it makes sence to us it totally unclear to the matrix. It NEVER makes assumptions; therefore, to identify the lottery you have to use the official name of the lottery and the specific drawing you're interested in; such as:

California Daily 3 Lottery / Next Midday draw /
OR
California Daily 3 Lottery / Next Evening draw /

Mindscape next used the term "number". A digit is also a number so there is added confusion in the cue. I'm trying to help you think about what you really want .. you don't want a number because there are thousands of winning numbers they will win for any draw - you want the sequence of three digits that result in a straight ... and that is where the complexity comes in.

I'd like to suggest that you read "where numbers come from" to get a better idea as to how to formulate proper cues. Since this forum doesn't discuss gambling or lotteries, and only the Financial Markets DVD, we'll have to reserve this discussion at a later time should Ed choose to release such information.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

I did a search on Amazon for a book "where numbers come from" and nothing came up. what author? Etc.
Thanks,
J

Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

Where Mathematics Comes From - How the embodied mind brings mathematics into being

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

That's why Ed's the master, and I'm the student. I can't even remember the name of the book, despite having read it. :-)

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

-, thanks for the much needed reply :wink:
once again I have over looked the use of correct Matrix terminology.

I just though that I could apply the Lottery DVD cue and use it with H-ARV!
Texas Pick Three Lottery / Next / Winning Number / First Digit

Is the term "first digit" a assumption here and can we use "first" or should I use placement/volume terminology...
I need a new approach here which is where the complexity comes in.
I also take it that this new cue below could work as its precise and makes sence "right".

California Daily 3 Lottery / Next Midday draw / first digit / current correct associated photo / site reference

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The Lottery DVD cue doesn't work with associations at all. That's because the process as described in that DVD used kinesthetics to "feel" where the matching numeric reference would be and not using RV. If you use RV, then it must be in the cue itself.

The use of kinesthetics is ok for the Lottery as indicated in the Lottery DVD and is used by many people. The use of kinesthetics is the same type of skill one would learn if learning Dowsing. Remote Viewing is used in the Lottery DVD (my Mary & Cherise Rivera) to get close to the target, and then dowsing is used to nail down the actual digits in their sequence. This permits them to bypass the complexities of how the matrix understands the use of digits and formulate a RV cue to determine the answer.

Please read the book first ... you might then get a better feel as to what cue would work best ... such as replacing "first digit" with "first numeric symbol", etc. As indicated before, I will reserve my answers to the Financial Markets in this forum because that is the purpose of this form. In my humble opinion, you can make 1,000x more money trading the financial markets with much more excitement than simply doing the daily 3 lottery even if you have a working cue (I've won the CA daily 3 lottery eight times using RV with a proper H-ARV cue and the return is simply not anything close to trading the markets).

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

So the Lottery DVD cue is sort of like 'RV-Dowsing' (RV to get close & kinesthetics to get the placement). But H-ARV is a hold new ball game which uses precise matrix terminology.

I will review the refered book as you say and will try to format a working cue based on how the brain sees/obtains numerical values. Before I study this what did you mean by "complexities of how the matrix understands the use of digits"! is there something else here I need to know before getting started. I hope its not to complex as to never find a workable solution :cry:
Anyway I will start off using this cue and will not ever use the term "digit" thanks for the heads up:

California Daily 3 Lottery / Next Midday draw / first numeric symbol / current correct associated photo / site reference

By the way I love your RVFM DVD nice job worth the wait, but as you know my interest lays in acquisition mechanics of alphanumerics. Part from the book refer is there any other clues you can share to point me in the right direction...

Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

As I've indicated many times before I must constrain my discussions toward trading the Financial Markets in this form. Unfortunately, I tend to start answer questions off the main subject, but of course that only leads to more questions. There has to come a time where I simply have to put down my foot and not discuss these tangential subjects.

What I mean by complexities of numeric values is simply "how do you create an associated reference when there are 10 individual symbols?" You can't use 10 associations as there is too great of an overlap between percepts among all the associated site references.

Of course I know how, but that's not what this forum is about so I won't discuss it. I can't talk about it for another reason as well because it is now approaching "absolute forbidden discussion" as it looms on Ed's created geofix method which provides up to 16 precise digits in the sequence of longitude (hrs, mins, secs) and latitude (hrs, mins, secs) which he alone will decide in the future if he wishes to release such information.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:25 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I understand your position on this topic and appreciate your help and like others on this forum recognize the quality of response and time you have given your students. "I know now that I Know more that before." :)

I will order this book and use all the help you have shared and will try to build a theoretical system based on how the matrix returns alphanumerics.

When I have finished I will instead PM you my findings and hope that I have taken the right or same path. And if you have any other clues to share please PM me as I would be greatful...

Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Where Mathematics Comes From - How the embodied mind brings mathematics into being

I'm reading, and reading, and reading about this.
If you want to read all about it here it is:

http://www.maa.org/reviews/wheremath_reply.html

http://www.maa.org/reviews/wheremath.html

Dolores :|

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

mindscape wrote:
When I have finished I will instead PM you my findings and hope that I have taken the right or same path. And if you have any other clues to share please PM me as I would be greatful...

Unfortunately, I must respectfully decline. I can't talk about anything that will lead to the geo-fix method even if you private message me. I announce this here so that everyone knows were the "line" is.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:38 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

How about this idea-- I have a folder, and after I find out what the lottery numbers are, I put a specific picture in that folder correlating to the first digit. The question is, what methods do I use, or how would I modify the HARV protocols, to successfully ascertain what the site reference of that next picture will be?

Of course nowhere in the cue should there by anything about lotteries or winning numbers or whatnot. I just want to know what is the next picture that will wind up in a particular folder. The key element it seems would be tying the folder to the cue as is done in the Trading DVD and elsewhere...

Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Feel free to experiment Ahura Asura. That's what what was originally done (thousands of times over nearly 2 years) before we determined what worked.

Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ha! I can only imagine what the R & D was like to get the hybrid protocols working...

But still, thanks for the encouragement ... I'll bounce the idea around and see what happens.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:03 pm