It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

let me ask you something 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post let me ask you something
Wow, there´s not much going on on this part of the forum lately. I wonder whether it would make sense to ask a question anyway…

Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: let me ask you something
Here's one: Do you know what non sequitur means?

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Well, it means that even though it might be correct that nobody is posting here it does not follow that they are not willing to engage in a discussion if someone starts one.

In other words, the remark is completely nonsense.

Of course it wasn´t meant to educate in formal logic, more the humorous way.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

So let me tell you my story:

I have been experimenting with the financial markets DVD and initially got a series of 13 hits and zero misses. After that, accuracy dropped to random levels, although I still viewed clearly one of the two sites.

That appears to be a phenomenon many people run into: when the process is not novel any more, accuracy drops.

I am just curious to know if or how this can be overcome?

Either it requires proprietary/ secret changes in the protocol. In that case I would stop right there and save myself a lot of work and frustration.

Or it is similar to the normal RV learning curve, where beginners do good sessions, then their session quality drops, only to recover after weeks and months of practice.

Can Hybrid-ARV accuracy be regained by continued HARV-training?

I appreciate any constructive comments.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:44 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

holunder wrote:
Either it requires proprietary/ secret changes in the protocol. In that case I would stop right there and save myself a lot of work and frustration.

Or it is similar to the normal RV learning curve, where beginners do good sessions, then their session quality drops, only to recover after weeks and months of practice.

A little of both. Here's what you can do to help it:

-Intersperse regular sessions with HARV sessions whenever possible
-Keep up with your regular RV training
-Take a break and go back to doing regular sessions only for a week or two
-Don't give up, use common sense to try to find ways around the accuracy degradation problem

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

holunder wrote:
After that, accuracy dropped to random levels, although I still viewed clearly one of the two sites.

Sounds like displacement.
Which cue do you use? Please cut out the "curxxxx correct" etc part when posting because of copyright infringement.

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

RVRobot, why is anyone here so elitist regarding HARV?
Sell a DVD but don't tell anyone how it is correctly executed. :?:

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

A viewer (myself as an example, among others on the forums) who has undergone professional training can handle a much higher load of HARV sessions than a beginner can.

No different than a beginner attempting 5-6 full blown sessions in a day. No problem for a pro.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

holunder asked:
holunder wrote:
Either it requires proprietary/ secret changes in the protocol...
Or it is similar to the normal RV learning curve...

and you answered: 'A little bit of both', which implied it requires also proprietary/ secret changes.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Not requires, but benefits from.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

RVRobot wrote:
Not requires, but benefits from.

You talk in riddles. :lol:
Well, what are the benefits? Higher accuracy? Lesser accuracy degradation? I'm sure you can be a little bit more precise about the type of the difference between proprietary changes and how it is presented on the DVD.

I don't want to hear the findings - I prefer to solve them on my own. I like puzzles.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Quote:
I don't want to hear the findings - I prefer to solve them on my own. I like puzzles.

Then possibly spend years of research and study to get hold of a thing called MSL. Read the thread below. His comments certainly apply to ARV, I´m not sure to what degree they apply to HARV as well:)

http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php ... pic=3677.0

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

holunder, I'm well aware of Alex research. He's finding a solution for future states like sports betting. The Major stated several times on the forum HARV is used against extant, existing dynamic states. The financial markets are known to be of such type and are not classified as future states, but already existing (short term).

Though I don't understand why then is a need for pricy workshops and DVDs.

On the other hand my experience tells me you will not get the solution for free from other forum members here. Reasonable but disappointing.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Quote:
holunder, I'm well aware of Alex research. He's finding a solution for future states like sports betting. The Major stated several times on the forum HARV is used against extant, existing dynamic states. The financial markets are known to be of such type and are not classified as future states, but already existing (short term).

Sorry, I didn´t know all that.

Quote:
Though I don't understand why then is a need for pricy workshops and DVDs.

On the other hand my experience tells me you will not get the solution for free from other forum members here. Reasonable but disappointing.

It may be something that can not easily be explained. Sucess with HARV could simply be a matter of experience. For further tajectory, I think it would be very helpful to know if there is any non-professional out there who uses this HARV-system as presented on the DVD successfully?

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It is said one would need intermediate RV skills for HARV.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:38 pm
Gents:

Joe and I are now trying to "streamline" the ARV analysis. Last month we had 100% success with a very very simply approach that made the very delicate analysis much easier.

The data pools to too small to declare a success as yet. Next week's work of 40 sessions may get us closer to a declaration of success.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Congratulations, Alex.

Thanks for your reply, TVRobot. I think I understand what you are saying. I`ve only been training with the four DVDs for a little more than a year by now.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

sorry, RVRobot

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Raptor wrote:
RVRobot, why is anyone here so elitist regarding HARV?
Sell a DVD but don't tell anyone how it is correctly executed. :?:

Raptor, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the material or cues in the financial markets DVDs. The matrix is VERY clear that if an HARV cue does not work you will get a clearly wrong answer the first time. If there is one thing your unconscious hates more than running the same type of targets over and over, it is the thought of running a bad cue over and over. It won't just work and then stop working. If it works the first few times, the cue is verified. The experience of the OP is symptomatic of something else.

Alex wrote:
Next week's work of 40 sessions may get us closer to a declaration of success.

The biggest mistake people make in utilizing the FM and Sports betting DVDs is shifting from remote viewing all kinds of targets, to shifting to exclusively HARV sessions. You just can't get away with that. Alex and a few other former pro-team members have certainly fallen down that blackhole.

The subject of novelty has been covered ad nauseam on these forums, but it isn't just HARV sessions, it occurs in ALL projects.

The Major has pointed that out even on Stefan's project here (http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7217&start=44) and just about every other long-running project on the forums that continued focus on a single project will result in degradation. It isn't a question of HARV versus full sessions. Drudgery impacts all sessions.

It is clear that one can only focus on a single project for so long before the unconscious wants to gouge out your "RV eyes" with a sharp object in an attempt to make you consider trying other things. People are thick headed and prefer to do what they want to do over and over again.

You can probably bet, the OP ran most of these sessions without breaking off to run any meaningful amount of unrelated non-FM projects.

It isn't even enough to just run an equal amount of non-HARV sessions.

To be clear, not even that will save you in the long run, you must take extended breaks from a particular FM and Sports betting fetish and run completely different projects during that downtime.

No one does this. They seem to think if they all remote viewing activities for a month, they can pick the FM viewing up next month without issues. That is just not so.

You can bet if you haven't found your sanctuary, that novelty will wear off even faster than normal as the matrix can hijack your sessions to point you in the direction of doing what your unconscious knows you should be doing over what your conscious mind chooses to do.

The other problem is personal limitations that must be resolved on a case-by-base basis as it is specific to the viewer involved.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Your breakdown on utilizing HARV is much appreciated kocmodpom.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Profile WWW