It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Time frame(1m, 5m, 15m, 1h...) setting question 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Time frame(1m, 5m, 15m, 1h...) setting question
Hi, I have a question for the more experienced people with the Financial Markets DVD.

When doing a HARV session, what time frame chart should the signals be applied to?

For example, if I HARV with a cue that specifically states the use of stochastics as shown in the DVD, then what time frame setting (5m,15m, 30m, 1h...) should I use on my trading platform's chart to trade the signals? As we all know all the timeframes show different entries and exits.

This is confusing since nothing about this matter is specifically instructed on the DVD.

I would really appreciate if someone could clarify this matter.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Time frame(1m, 5m, 15m, 1h...) setting question
This question has been answered at least once in the FM DVD section of the forum. Try reading through the threads there.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

kocmodpom wrote:
This question has been answered at least once in the FM DVD section of the forum. Try reading through the threads there.

Thank you for your feedback, kocmodpom
I read through the forum but I can't find which thread is related to this matter. Would you be kind enough to post me a link?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2646

Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

In case I haven't mentioned it before, your choice of chart time-frame is dependent on your trading style. Are you an intraday scalper? A swing trader?

My preferred chart settings now utilize range charts, volume charts, and tick charts. Although reading price action is turning me back on to 5 and 15 minute charts, mainly due to the large number of lemmings who watch them.

If you do go with the tick/volume/range charts, the optimum settings can be determined with the help of a big boy trading platform like Ninjatrader where you can run genetic optimizations of both charts settings and indicators settings.

In regards to reading price action, which can greatly enhance your remote viewing application of financial markets, I have 1 recommendation: The Al Brooks "Trading Price Action" trilogy. There is none better.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:42 am
Profile WWW