It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:56 pm

scamornot 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post scamornot
Hello, may I introduce myself! I’ve been remote viewing for several years now. Never posted in this forum before, but I am an avid reader of all new posts! To make a long story short, I am considering purchasing the fm dvd and giving the method presented on that dvd a try. Problem: I do not want to waste my money and time on a scam. I am surprised by all the kind of posts in this forums´ sub-section. People seem to report either that the method of hybrid-arv does not work or, that it can only be done supplemented with proprietary protocols not taught on the dvd. I am not trying to obtain other peoples trading secrets; all I am hoping for is a serious reply from professionals if it is worth trying with the information from the fm dvd only. After all, without calling it a fraud, that dvd may just present work in progress or the early stages of a method that still requires development by the individual student himself to be applied successfully. Thank you so much for your past and future entertaining posts, and I am looking forward to posting here more frequently, also on other sensitive topics. –Kent

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:06 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: scamornot
In no uncertain terms, money can be (and has been) made quite reliably by intermediate or better viewer using the exact methods taught in the DVD.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

O.k., thank you very much for your reply, I´ll give it a try. Why are people so reluctant to discuss the subject of hybrid-arv? Of what I´ve read, it can not only be used to make money, but also to answer any yes/no question of the kind, let´s say, should I rather read book A or book B. Is this correct?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Not exactly, it has to be a true binary set. The DVD will explain more.

Most people are reluctant to discuss it because it is so new and advanced viewers are using the lessons taught in the RVFM markets and creating new and exciting (proprietary) applications for the tech.

Typically it involves a lot of testing and trial and error, and since in many cases there is money on the line, people remain tight lipped.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Precisely.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

RVRobot wrote:
In no uncertain terms, money can be (and has been) made quite reliably by intermediate or better viewer using the exact methods taught in the DVD.

Thanks guys, that is all I was hoping to get.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:48 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I can assure you that nearly any failure of the FM DVD is because of the person, not the protocols. So the finger of blame points always back to the user.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Insufficient rv skill, of course.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

...and other factors that are not protocol related.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Kent,
It seems kind of silly that you would ask here, amongst RV proponents and the developers of hybrid arv, if it is a scam. (?) Like asking
Drew Brees last Feb., do the Saints suck?

But anywhooo, I can assure it works , very well. I was a brand new RV student in April, and immediately after finishing the course I went through
the the Financial Markets course, Not only did I learn the how to RV the markets, I learned about the markets, because I knew nothing previously. I started trading Forex and went 24 straight days of winning
profits, =$5000 And... of course I got greedy and cocky and I forceda trade when I really wasn't sure about the RV session it was based on. I lost that 5k in one day because I had increased my leverage substantially from my beginning trades. So, lessons learned...

1: Hybrid ARV works great, for markets and any other question you may have.
Example, I just reunited with a long lost love, I never could have imagined it would go so well. I never would have had the guts to contact her, but the hybrid ARV indicated yes, and I acted on it.

2: Dont get greedy and careless while trading. If you are not sure about a days RV session(s), wait until tommorrow.

Kocmod, you heard my trading story back in Reno, but you being the math guy, what are the odds of a novice picking 24 straight winners in forex?

Blankeye

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

(0.65)^24

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:32 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Quote:
Kocmod, you heard my trading story back in Reno, but you being the math guy, what are the odds of a novice picking 24 straight winners in forex?
Seriously, I have the RVFM DVD and remote viewed the markets! Picking 24 straight winners when you have just started out is o.k., however you cannot maintain that pace for very long!

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm