It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Beginning Forex/Options Group 
New User
New User

Post Beginning Forex/Options Group
I would like to put together a small group (3-5 people) who is serious about making money with Forex/Options utilizing RV.

I would prefer people who are relatively new to either the trading side or RV (but have the basics of RV down from the course). The idea is to start with a minimum of $50-100 (depending on the broker used) in each respective account and work together to prove out the premise of the RV Financial video.

We could meet a couple or more times a week via Skype. I think that starting right away, with steady progress (starting with practice accounts) that we could begin trading live within 15-30 days.

If you are interested, please PM me and we can communicate via PMs at first to get introduced and then exchange skype info once we are comfortable.

This is not a pitch for money contributions, as everyone will be responsible for setting up, funding and managing their own trading account(s). It is just a way to network a bit, share knowledge, ideas and support towards a constructive end.

Yes, I am new to the forum, but not totally new to RV. This is not an invitation for opinions about the viability of this, so please refrain from any critical/negative comments about the proposal. If you are not interested, just let silence be your answer.

Again, simply PM me if this seems like something you'd like to do.

Thanks and I look forward to "meeting" some of you!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:39 pm