It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:55 am

Point Spreads and Ties 
New User
New User

Post Point Spreads and Ties
Hello:
Does this sports betting system only give the winner/loser, or does it also give the point spread? For example, St Louis and Chicago are playing, and you want to bet St Louis to win by more than 5 points. Does the system accommodate this?

And does the system determine ties, or only winners? What if the game turns out to be a tie? What kind of result should you expect to get from this system before the game?

Thanks.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Point Spreads and Ties
It is a binary system. So, no on ties. I can't speak to whether spreads were included or not on the DVD.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

No it does not address point spreads. I have bought a few DVDs from here and this one makes me feel like I got ripped off. If you don't take into account the spread, then you might as well not wager on sports!!

Numbers are a real bugaboo with RV. I bought this simply because I could not imagine anyone not taking the spread into account with sports wagering.

All in all, this was a weak spin on simple ARV and I am really disappointed. I actually did make use of the RV the Lottery DVD and had some success that exceeded chance.

What really disappoints me is this was an insult to the intelligence of anyone that knows anything about RV!

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Try checking the moneyline bet. It is the outright winner. Betting just the spread is an insult to anyone who knows anything about sportsbetting.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I've been wagering sports and winning more than I loose for more than 30 years. Your response shows that you know nothing about math and even less about sports wagering.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:18 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Time for Proviewer to enter this discussion. I'll watch from the audience. My RV expertise in this arena is limited simply to optimum investments; I put my binary HARV research and development energies into lottery, sports betting, and Geofix -- but now apply it almost solely in Geofix work. Of course, I had to first solve the ARV reference target morphing/'displacement' problem and discover a solid fix for it...

(Incidentally, I've personally achieved stellar non-RV successes trading strategic metals, and was once wooed for recruitment by this country's largest such trading house. At the time, I owned, i.e., not merely 'controlled,' 1.5% of the world's supply of ruthenium and 0.5% of its indium, all of which was stored in a secure, London Metal Exchange-approved Rotterdam warehouse).

Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

upxnnb wrote:
I've been wagering sports and winning more than I loose for more than 30 years. Your response shows that you know nothing about math and even less about sports wagering.

Sorry, not giving a hand out here, especially to one who doesn't know the difference between an application of statistics and mathematics. Sad face.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 am
Profile WWW
Quote:
(Incidentally, I've personally achieved stellar non-RV successes trading strategic metals, and was once wooed for recruitment by this country's largest such trading house. At the time, I owned, i.e., not merely 'controlled,' 1.5% of the world's supply of ruthenium and 0.5% of its indium, all of which was stored in a secure, London Metal Exchange-approved Rotterdam warehouse).

Roughly 12 tonnes of Ru is mined each year with world reserves estimated as 5,000 tonnes. The composition of the mined platinum group metal (PGM) mixtures varies in a wide range depending on the geochemical formation. For example, the PGMs mined in South Africa contain on average 11% ruthenium while the PGMs mined in the USSR contain only 2% based on research dating from 1992.

1.5 % of world's supply would be 75 tonnes. AT $180/ oz. $2,880/lbs $5,760,000 per ton $432,000.000 nice…

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:58 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Of available LME stocks, Alex.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

hi,in reply to the friend asking for draw prediction i just want to say that i have some good success predicting draws in soccer using intuition and the exchanges.i also want to ask a pro of u if i must know the $299 course first and then buy the sports or if i can have success with 1 of them only.without knowing anything about rv i started 8 days ago to try to predict mlb with intuition some days i have 90% some are bs.i use only visual pistures to predict soccer and mlb.i just wonder if i must change these pictures periodically or use audio pictures or sth else in order to keep the success rate to good level.
thanks a lot.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

The sports betting DVD will NOT teach you how to remote view. It will teach you how to properly set up remote viewing targets for sports betting. If you can't accurately remote view via the Learn RV DVD course first, you are wasting your time.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

georgos wrote:
i also want to ask a pro of u if i must know the $299 course first and then buy the sports or if i can have success with 1 of them only.

The basic LearnRV DVD course lays the foundation for remote viewing, on which the application workshops build. The first two DVDs actually cover enough of the basics to proceed to the Financial Markets or some other applications, but it does not equip you for enough variety, which in the meantime has found to be a key ingredient to continued success. If the full course is beyond reach, you can buy the DVDs individually (e.g. via Amazon). Another thing suggested to consider is, many of those who went the "proper" way, i.e. completed the full course or a live workshop first, have discovered good reasons for further development of their own motivation and applications of the skill.

>>

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

so which are the 2 basic cds where can i buy and how much they cost?thanks

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

georgos wrote:
so which are the 2 basic cds where can i buy and how much they cost?thanks

Umm, I would think it rather self-evident that these are the nos. 1 and 2 out of the 4 DVD set. Amazon has them listed as mentioned above. I have not searched other vendors.

>>

Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Get the 4 DVD set and learn RV. There is so much more to it than sports betting. You'll quickly discover that wagering is just a very small part of what you can actually do once you've got the basics down.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 pm