It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
 Shipping 2011 + BONUS 
Administrator
Administrator

Post Shipping 2011 + BONUS
DVD Update

The Sports Betting Application Workshop will will now ship in March 2011. As our apology for being delayed, everyone that has a pre-order will recieve an exclusive 50% OFF voucher for your next order (some rules apply) in your package when it arrives!

We are very sorry for the delay but we want to make sure all of the info and lessons in the DVD are accurate and provide the best sports gambling protocols available anywhere!

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: Shipping March 2011
How can I supply my new 'ship to' address, it's been so long, I've moved...
seriously.

The post office will not be getting a forwarding address from me
this time either.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 am
Administrator
Administrator

Post Re: Shipping March 2011
Please call the customer support toll free number at 866-607-8439 and they will be happy to update your shipping information in the system. Just be ready to provide the last 4 digits of the CC that you used to place your order for security reasons.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Re: Shipping March 2011 + BONUS
would it be possible to exchange the voucher for faster shipping because since I live outside of the US delivery time will take around around 3-4 week, so instead would it be possible to exchange the voucher (worth up to $150) to for UPS Worldwide Express delivery (worth $90) i would receive the DVD the same the same week.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm
Administrator
Administrator

I'm honestly not sure about that. The shipping department and sales department are completely different so we'll have to address your inquiry once we have a date that everything will be coming back from manufacturing and is ready to go out. By the way, where do you live where it takes to 3-4 weeks from the US, wow!

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

It said on the website when I ordered international deliveries 3-4 weeks.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:54 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Even in the UK it can take 3 to 4 weeks to get a package via the US post office.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:07 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

This is why I want to exchange the voucher for express delivery because I live in the UK and it could be April by time I get the DVD.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm
Administrator
Administrator

doctor10 wrote:
This is why I want to exchange the voucher for express delivery because I live in the UK and it could be April by time I get the DVD.

Ah I see. We ship to over 40 countries and 3-4 weeks is more of a general statement since deliveries sometimes take long to nations such as South Africa, Vietnam, etc... Your package should show up quickly in the UK; we ship there all of the time. 1-2 weeks tops.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

if it is possible to swap the voucher for faster delivery I would like to do it because the wait is unbearable. :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

doctor10 wrote:
so instead would it be possible to exchange the voucher (worth up to $150) to for UPS Worldwide Express delivery (worth $90) i would receive the DVD the same the same week.

I'm not part of the production and sales team but if you think one step forward the cost for them is only a portion of the retail price. Therefore comparing $150 to $90 is not fair. Keep in mind their profit margin. ;)

I think the 50% off for other products is an awfully nice offer (if their rules that apply are nice too).

"The universe [...] is written in mathematical language, and the letters are triangles, circles and other geometrical figures, without which means it is humanly impossible to comprehend a single word." Galileo Galilei

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Raptor wrote:
I think the 50% off for other products is an awfully nice offer (if their rules that apply are nice too).

I agree!

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:17 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

any update yet on the status of the DVD?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

You need to relax Doctor.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

any news on this?

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Administrator wrote:
DVD Update

The Sports Betting Application Workshop will will now ship in March 2011. As our apology for being delayed, everyone that has a pre-order will recieve an exclusive 50% OFF voucher for your next order (some rules apply) in your package when it arrives!

We are very sorry for the delay but we want to make sure all of the info and lessons in the DVD are accurate and provide the best sports gambling protocols available anywhere!

hi hi. i ordered and paid for the FM and sports betting discs. i received FM but not sports betting. two times i wrote to them but no reply. do you get involved in that? can you help? thanks. Chris.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

hi, i recieved an e-mail on the 19th march saying "The DVD is currently scheduled to be stamped with glass-masters within the next four weeks." it has now been four weeks and i am just wondering if there is any news.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive too...

Tue May 10, 2011 4:18 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

hi,
can somebody from remote viewing products explain what is going on because i ordered the DVD on 1st january and it is now 10th may and i still dont have the DVD. in the time since i ordered the DVD i have recieved one email from remote viewing and that was in the middle of march and it said in would be another 3-4 weeks its now two months. i phoned up 3 weeks ago and i was told it would be another 3 weeks and i phoned up today i was told it is going to be another 3 weeks.

what is going on?

Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

doctor10 wrote:

How is that working for you doctor? Oh yeah, still waiting. My personal theory is that they all think the end is so near if they keep pushing it out, they will never even have to make the DVD. It is all very confusing. The Major saying ARV doesn't work long term, and Alex and Joe moved away from it to more of a traditional RV approach. I don't think they even know what to put in the DVD, so if and when it ever comes, don't hold your breath on the content.

I do think traditional ARV, with all the pitfalls, has the potential to hit in the 60-70% rate, which is plenty good to make some serious money.

Maybe I am way off base with my tongue in cheek remarks, but one thing for certain is that customer service has been poor as to the updates and status of this thing. I also suspect this post will be deleted prior to many people seeing this.

OUT

Thu May 12, 2011 1:26 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]