It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 am

when a game is a draw(Tie) 
New User
New User

Post when a game is a draw(Tie)
I did my first sports betting RV last week for a football game (England Vs Switzerland) that was played on Saturday. The RV session clearly indecated that Switzerland was the winner, so I put my money where my RV mouth says would win (Only £10).
Anyway, the game was a draw(Tie) 2-2. To my thinking there must be a way of formulating a cue that could first be used to view wether the game was going to be a draw before doing the standard RV betting sesion.
Again this could be a binery yes or no format...is this games end result a draw, Yes or No?
Is this session indecates the match is a draw..great, there is how to place your bet. If it indecated the game is not a draw, thats fine too, you just do the standard RV betting HARV session. But you have illiminated the chance of it being a draw(Tie) first.
Here is my problem....I am absolutely crap at formulating Cues. Could anyone come up with a template cue along the lines for the HARV sports betting session that would allow for a draw(Yes or No)answere?

Thank you

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:19 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Re: when a game is a draw(Tie)
I think it is just better to choose games that don't have the possibility of a draw which is frustrating because in the UK because the biggest sport is football and a draw is very likely.

I suggest you choose rugby games, a draw is a possibility but i don't think i have ever seen a rugby match turn out as a draw.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 pm