It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 am

sports betting pictures brown99 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post sports betting pictures brown99
If 3 people are running a rv session on a sporting event , is it better to use the same 2 pictures withe same trn number or will it be the same with different pictures with a different Trn number. Different people live in different houses.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: sports betting pictures brown99
Either will work.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

For more non-pro sessions, would it be better to use the same reference mateerial and TRNs to make analsysis between the viewers easier though?

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Auki wrote:
For more non-pro sessions, would it be better to use the same reference mateerial and TRNs to make analsysis between the viewers easier though?

That is the approach I always take. The only time you get in trouble is when you realize during the analysis that the target pairing was an abomination making the entire data set unreliable.

And remember, a great target pair for an advanced RVer may be incredibly difficult for a newbie. Every viewer seems to be good at different subtleties. Choosing good pairs for a big group is something that only comes from detailed record keeping and analysis.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Could you give me any pointers for a group of three or 4 working a baseball bet. How should we best approach the winning game evev dealing with record keeping.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

No real pointers that I can think of other than follow the instructions on the DVD to the letter and keep everything BLIND. Just to make sure you're not interfering with eachother... (looking around, talking), just email the TRNs to the others you're working with and have them run the session on their own time in their own home. After the sessions are done, then meetup or scan sesisons reults and compare online.

Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:57 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I am new at this so forgive me if I ask a stupid question. So I can just give them the trn number say over the phone with the two teams at play sheet and they should be able to remote the discriptor words and the drawing and hopefully give me the same answere.That would be to cool to do . Please give me more details if possible.Thanks brown99

Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

You can give your TRNs to anyone, anywhere in the world and they can use that to execute the target via a standard RV session... but it sounds like you might be a tad confused how RV works in general. Do you have Major Ed Dames' 4-DVD Learn RV course?

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

brown99 wrote:
Could you give me any pointers for a group of three or 4 working a baseball bet. How should we best approach the winning game evev dealing with record keeping.

It is all trial and error. For every miss, there is at least one (sometimes more) reason why. In a trading group I am a part of, we tested for over a year before going live, to solve such problems. Going live presented another 9 months of even more challenging problems to solve, none of which will be revealed to the public.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks to both of you and you were a lot of help for now.It was fun having 3 of us go for the possible dream. Think it first and then it will manifest.Untile next time. Ta! Ta! as the British say.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 am