It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Sports Betting 
New User
New User

Post Sports Betting
I have been working with sports betting for about 3 months and have had disapponting results. I would be happy to team up with someone in the Las Vegas area to better my/our results. Contact would be rockhound612@yahoo.com

rockhound

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Sports Betting
Many people make the grand mistake, that all they have to do is have an HARV level understanding of remote viewing to be successful trading or sports betting. They would be absolutely wrong. You can't RV in a vacuum like that.

If this sounds like you, then your unconscious is trying to "gouge out your eyes with a fork" to make you stop doing it. Variety of cues is the spice of RV life.

Why not post sessions to ensure you are in structure?

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
New User
New User

Hi, this is my first post. I have taken Remote Viewing I in Feb. 2011 & Remote Viewing II in May 2011. I'm not real good nor am I real bad. I am having better results with the Sports Betting and am ready to travel to Las Vegas to "try my luck". I would like to meet up with another sports bettor or group of same to merge results.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:21 pm
New User
New User

kocmodpom,

Tennis xy/present time/winner of the next match A :
B/... ;
using 2 envelopes etc..

is this in structure? Where to go now?

Thank you in advance. :wink:

Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Where's the session?

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Remotev: Stay home. If you have had early success with ARV, then you are likely done. My experience is that viewers success rate falls off after the first few time, when the novelty wears off. Joe and I want to vegas and did our first set there. I wagered $2k and won $70k Joe did something similar.

The method with use now is simple Direct RV. No mergers, no false positives and an intermediate level, or even a beginner can hit the target, provided Joe or I train them.

RV works.... So that's what we do. ARV doesn't work. Simple. But you need to have a team. We have trained nearly 30 people and the team's success rate is over 92%. (nothing is perfect). So if you wager correctly and realize we shall miss once in a while and wager only 10-20% of you wager pool at any one time, you will be one happy viewer. Angels and all the money crazy head trips don't stop us. All that talk is just a rational for not having the correct application for RV. It's taken us 5 years, but it was worth it.

With have 4 of the Ed's original MIA team and one alternate on this wager team. That speaks well for the application. Hope that helps. Alex

Hope that helps. Alex

Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:48 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

As I've stated many times, HARV (in trained hands) works perfectly vs extant conditions.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Alex, ARV does work. Your ARV setup apparently doesn't. Fortunately there are other approaches to associative remote viewing that do consistently work. HARV is where it is at.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Okay... I'm glad ARV works for you all. It no longer works for me. So, I would suggest that you stick with it and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Ed I did speak with Proviewer some months ago. Our conversation lasted 30 minutes or so. It's always nice speaking with Proviewer, but clearly he wasn't interested. Which is perfectly fine. I believe Joe had a similar experience.

So in conclusion ..... There is no exchange of thoughts. Sadly, everyone simply protects their position.

I experienced the same reluctances to exchange of ideas in my geologic science studies at college. It's the need to protect the ego.

Putting technique aside, all Joe and I care to do is make money..... Anyway possible. ARV versus RV doesn't matter to us. Pick an approach and work it. We simply have success with direct RV methods. With the exception of a few viewers, most viewers can't make ARV approach work more than the first few times. All our viewers can make our approach work continuously.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Equaling exchange of thoughts with hopes of convincing everybody always leads to disappointment. Even academic circles seem unable to rise above this, as I've experienced on various occasions. And isn't it ironic how the human ego displays its workings often in the very same uttering that laments it...

Obviously, the common ground is that some methods seem to work for some, while for others they don't. Why that is so, how or whether that can be overcome, is a field for further study. The motivation to go there might have to remain on the back burner for the time that the protagonists are content with making hay using what they have found so far.

>>

Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:19 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]