It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 am

World Series 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post World Series
Playing around with a new cue since I seem to have lost my successful cue from 2010. I've got the Cardinals as winning it. Unfortunately, they won last year, so it is possible the time reference isn't locked properly. I was sweating a little when they were down 6-0 in the 3rd inning of Game 5.

Note there are a lot of "World Series" out there, even in baseball, so you have to be more specific.

Looking forward to Black Friday's Superbowl of Savings!

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: World Series
I had run your cue from the spreadsheet about two months ago, but I chose not to post it. I neglected to follow up on the S.T., and was so confused about the S.T. that I needed to see the cue. Alas, I couldn't get anything close (archetypically) to the teams current logo. I did manage to decode, or so I thought, where the final game would be. I thought the S.T. was pointing to a stadium that had water on the outside of the park, where a ball could get into the water. I had settled on San Francisco being the NL team, but I had a dream shortly there after about the pitcher whom pitched the ball that went over the wall in right field. I was about 90% sure it was Ryan Dempster of the Texas Rangers... obviously, that team isn't in it anymore...

I am a Cubs fan, and I couldn't bear to watch this year; however, I am interested in looking at some feedback come late October/early November

The State of Reality.com

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:38 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I pretty much only touch sports betting twice a year. It just doesn't interest me much, and even money games such as Team A v Team B, interest me as much as a hole in the head.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Nice work Daing. My cue was flushed down the toilet and a new modification was run before the World Series was finished, but I never got around to analyzing it, yet.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:59 am
Profile WWW