It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:05 am

TRN [ 8855 / 8014 ] 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: TRN [ 8855 / 8014 ]
Yes sir, very good points. And everything you see underlined, the pen drops. For every single Ai, EI, AOL, and sometimes I do it for no reason at the end of a descriptor in S2s.

You say to keep up with the S2 data. I think I'm pretty good on keeping up, considering that it's not necessarily lacking descriptors. Unless it's temperatures or sounds that sometimes only have one two, I don't perceive anything else. Thats the only ones that may lack descriptors but for considerable reasons. I'd like to hear your critique on that please.

May I ask for a reference about drawing S3s on a separate sheet of paper? I ask because I'm curious to confirm the origin and why (I'm very particular) so please don't take offense. The dvd1 shows it to be drawn on the same page and it directs that as well on the training templates in the Student Resources. I can't tell if this is an update to the structure suggestion or if it's a personal preference.

I've seen people on the dvd and forums write out their S2 vertically and I have no idea how they came around to writing it like that. That said, wouldn't that be an example of personal preference? Help me understand these differences, suh. Thanks. :D

Symmetrical Ideogram RV (SIRV)

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Lines on photo targets are not necessary unless you want to know something specific about the target, ie the cockpit of a plane. Do not drop your pen for no reason, follow protocol please. A forum search will reveal more details.

The rate at which you write you data needs to be just one step behind the next perception. Your lack of aol early on in session is indicative losing contact with the target. Lack of descriptors is not the problem, it is your pace I believe. This fixes itself as you learn to pay attention to the data.

Anything I instruct you on that is not included in the DVDs are advanced steps or tools, personal preferences will be noted if a suggestion is such. The DVDs are a training wheels method, Ed used to teach advanced classes where much of this used to be revealed. There have been many advancements since the release of the DVDs, most of which you will find from an extensive search of these forums. Consider additional information from me a privy knowledge you receive as a gift for posting your work and asking the right questions. I am opening a school to teach advanced RV tools and methods, when you are ready you may join in but until then you must master the basics taught here.

S3 on its own page is one of the first breaks from training wheels. Instead of relying on your descriptor list to draw your S3 you will learn to make it a more natural process of its own but still true to your descriptions.

Vertical columns are a preference, personally I use horizontal. I have tried vertical and it seems to be a big distraction to me interrupting the flow. Perhaps with a few weeks of practice in vertical would become natural to me but I would not enjoy going blind in the matrix until my unconscious mind fetters out the new instructions. The same thing applies to exploring ideograms.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

JayBird wrote:
Do not drop your pen for no reason, follow protocol please. A forum search will reveal more details...

...Anything I instruct you on that is not included in the DVDs are advanced steps or tools, personal preferences will be noted if a suggestion is such. The DVDs are a training wheels method, Ed used to teach advanced classes where much of this used to be revealed. There have been many advancements since the release of the DVDs, most of which you will find from an extensive search of these forums.

(I do need someone to talk to about this. I appreciate your patience.)
It's a lot to read. I understand not to drop the pen for no reason part. In general, I wouldn't know what to search for according to following protocol because in my head, I think I know what it takes to follow it and doing it correctly. Yet, theres always a weak point that I'm unaware of until someone tweaks me. I do searches, but on specific things and I read the entire posting of whichever one I fall into. I'm unaware of all of the revealed advanced updates. It seems scattered throughout the forums rather than all in one announcement. I've ran into a few, and happy to update myself, but I can't search for the rest of them which I am unaware of. I've been spending months and a lot of time just reading just about all of the subcategories of "Remote Viewing Projects and Feedbacks", Higher-level prompts link, Site Template Questions, and as you can see, just working my way around. Apparently the ones that I've been reading haven't poked my weak points. Read on, I suppose.
If you don't mind, since you're gonna be a teacher, I'm gonna have to pick your brain for awhile if that's okay with you. :lol:

JayBird wrote:
The rate at which you write you data needs to be just one step behind the next perception.

So you're saying that my mind should remain on textures while my pen is placed on colors? And then after a few seconds into writing color descriptors, then remain on colors then do this throughout the rest of the descriptors of S2s?

JayBird wrote:
Your lack of aol early on in session is indicative losing contact with the target.

(I'm concerned/confused. Maybe it'll clear up to something as simple as to keep working/practicing.)
What if I deliberately write more AOLs during the session? Would that make any difference? As if I should start thinking about what it could possibly be. If I'm told not to think, then I only focus on the descriptors I'm on, the best I can and therefore, I don't allow any awareness to any idea, that I'm aware of. I've been working hard to follow protocol and when I'm being told of mistakes that I can't quite understand, I try finding ways to explain it to myself until I catch on. I know you're looking at the AOL question like I didn't listen to what you said. But just something I need to know so I can mentally ex it out from ever thinking about it again.

JayBird wrote:
Lack of descriptors is not the problem, it is your pace I believe. This fixes itself as you learn to pay attention to the data.

Pace. The only pace-example I've seen is on that DVD. It gets tough to work on the pace when I mimicking the pace as those on the DVD isn't enough. I bet you learned how to recognize pace better than anyone just by attending those workshops, right? It seems hard to teach pace over text and hard to tell. Maybe I can draw a visual by telling you my technique that I've adopted from the forums: When I'm at textures, I ask, "Textures. Any textures?" (writing textures until none wants to come out anymore) "Colors?..." (scribble scribble) "Smells? Any smells at the site?" etc.

Symmetrical Ideogram RV (SIRV)

Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:46 am
Profile WWW
Indeed the forum is vast, there is much to sift through, but over the years many rv secrets have been posted here, its just a matter of learning proper search patterns just like in rv itself.

Pael wrote:
So you're saying that my mind should remain on textures while my pen is placed on colors? And then after a few seconds into writing color descriptors, then remain on colors then do this throughout the rest of the descriptors of S2s?

NO. What i am trying to teach you is you need to be right behind your data very close. When you get blue, write blue, if you get blue green white red, you are going too slow, keep up with it. Consider it like a factory production job, you have to make the widget before the next part is handed to you. You don't want to back up the whole production line because you are too slow or go too fast and make a mistake.
After a 3-4 second pause (no more data) move to the next ie colors.

Pael wrote:
What if I deliberately write more AOLs during the session? Would that make any difference?

NO. When you keep up with the data, the AOL is natural. AOL is not bad, and does not mean it is wrong, many people AOL their target with astonishing detail. Eventually AOL is no longer considered incorrect, but just another aspect of the data to be examined.

Pael wrote:
I don't allow any awareness to any idea, that I'm aware of.

You will find it in time through practice. This is what we all strive for. It will come naturally after much practice and focus. Be patient.

Pael wrote:
It gets tough to work on the pace when I mimicking the pace as those on the DVD isn't enough. I bet you learned how to recognize pace better than anyone just by attending those workshops, right?

I have never went to a workshop, all my training was gained from getting my proverbial butt kicked all over this forum, practice and more practice, asking questions till i piss people off and then more practice.

Your process example
Quote:
When I'm at textures, I ask, "Textures. Any textures?" (writing textures until none wants to come out anymore) "Colors?..." (scribble scribble) "Smells? Any smells at the site?" etc.
is correct. Keep practicing, you will find the data.
To this I always say...
You can only get hit by a snowball just so many times until you eventually look where it is coming from, rv data collection works the same way.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm
Just not sure what I have...

I was running out of ink at the end. So I did not list all the Intangibles.

Respectfully,

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:39 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just received the dvd set in the mail yesterday evening and i'm so excited. Everyone here is so much more intelligent than me.. :? (ie: doctors, lawyers, military intelligence officers....) :shock:

Well.... I decided to try this target. I followed the protocol, except for the fact that I find it impossible to find a room with 0 distractions.. (my room has red and flowers everywhere..) I went to a library to do it, and sat facing a plain beige wall.. but some guys kept walking by me talking Loudly. I tried to ignore them the best I could..

This is what I got using Ed Dames protocol. Any tips?

~My unconscious

Sun May 03, 2009 2:43 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sorry if my question didn't seem clear, I was expecting you to catch what I did wrong and just tell me...

But.. I was wondering if maybe I combined my analytical sketches incorrectly when I created my site template? I redid my site template and tried to maintain the correct relations between all of my archetypes without flipping them or moving them...

This is how it looked:

Also.. I put ALL of my descriptor words from stages 1,2,and 4 of X,A and B. Am I supposed to pick and choose which descriptor words I put? Because those are A LOT of words.

Also, I can tell that some of them were creative imagination... or worry kicking in.. if I wrote 'black'.. I would think "no that can't be right" within like .5 seconds, and I would then write 'white': it's opposite. I decided to just keep going, and maybe my analytical mind would eventually just shut up? I did the 3-4 second rule.. but my creative mind still interfered.. I'm hoping it will eventually stop. I'm only done with disc one, and I'm practicing for a week, before I move on to disc 2. Maybe I will learn some tricks for this.. later.

I'm worried about my techniques and form though. Did I combine my archetypes correctly when I formed my site template? And which descriptor words am I supposed to write on my site template?

Thanks in advance! :mrgreen:
April...

~My unconscious

Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wow, I keep seeing more things I may have done wrong.. lmao.

In stage 3 of A... I wrote round in my descriptor words, but I made a right angle pointed shape instead of a round one... And I have movement words in my descriptors, but I don't have any arrows in my analytical sketch...

I will try to fix this today when I do my practice session. =)

Any things else you notice me doing wrong? I wanna fix it as early as possible.

Thanks!
~April

~My unconscious

Sun May 03, 2009 4:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

okay... I re-watched the lesson on analytical drawing and site template drawings from disc one.. and I see it answers my question.. maybe I was too excited yesterday to notice..

I'm only supposed to write the "dimension" descriptor words on my analytical drawings.. since I screwed that part up, I messed up the whole thing. Also.. I need to use 'line drawings' to represent all of my "dimensions"

I'm gonna do another target on this forum and see what I get...

~My unconscious

Sun May 03, 2009 6:50 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Location: Slovakia, between 2nd and 3rd DVD, only 16 sessions run
OK, so here is my hack at this... Could someone please review my scribblings, please?

http://www.mediafire.com/?alz3zmznghj

http://tinyurl.com/67nech

As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones. Bhagavad-gita

Wed May 06, 2009 9:40 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Location: Slovakia, between 2nd and 3rd DVD, only 16 sessions run
JayBird wrote:
End your session like this:

END OF SESSION
TRN (for administrative use)
date
time
signature

Make sure you OWN the end of session or you will drag data into your next session.

Keep up the good work.

1. What do you mean by OWN in the above?
2. Could you please post full not cropped photo? I have two pointed things in my sketch and wanted to check what that is. Thanks!
3. And explanation of the rods:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gul1bjImnuM&feature=related

http://tinyurl.com/67nech

As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, similarly, the soul accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones. Bhagavad-gita

Wed May 06, 2009 9:59 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:
What do you mean by OWN in the above?

He means that you must end your session properly or else data from one target will end up in the next target. By ending the session above, and writing your signature, you are telling yourself that you are done with the target for the time being, more or less. Make the session your own.

Stand by. I am looking at your session.

Thu May 07, 2009 9:41 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:
OK, so here is my hack at this... Could someone please review my scribblings, please?

Maybe some of the words used are because of the translation to English, but it seems me that you would benefit from using more basic words in your stage 2. For example, on page 1, you have campaign-like, which should be an AOL. Colors of Human skin (page 3), should also be AOL. I think that is your biggest issue at the moment.

You do not need to write words on your analytical sketches as long as it is something you can sketch properly. Sometimes, writing words on sketches can cause problems.

Your session looks similar to others who have worked this. Overall it looks like you are improving.

Thu May 07, 2009 10:13 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

wormwood wrote:
Thank you JayBird for the posted target.

I have moved my images to a new site so that they will show up here again

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi guys,
I finished my session and then realized that I can't see the feedback image.
Could you please help me find it.
Also here is the session itself. (i translated from russian (some i couldn't understand myself). I learned the RV about a year ago, but didn't practice enough due to bunch of excuses... so you can guess my rate of success... so I want to get back and here is my first try. (i know that i didn't manage to follow the protocol and must get back to the basic). Just in case if there is no feedback image available, could somebody tell me if i was close or not, or what parts...
Thanks
Attachment:
SCN_0011.jpg
SCN_0011.jpg [ 23.3 KiB | Viewed 10413 times ]

Attachment:
SCN_0012.jpg
SCN_0012.jpg [ 112.76 KiB | Viewed 10413 times ]

Attachment:
SCN_0013.jpg
SCN_0013.jpg [ 85.38 KiB | Viewed 10413 times ]

Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Please go back to DVD1, товариш сумасшедший лось, and then post a full session for review in the respective forums section.

Thu May 10, 2012 8:59 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

i knew it! :)
thanks
i will
will be back soon

Wed May 16, 2012 5:12 pm