Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: [1215/2468]
Did this. Will post full work soon.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I knew somebody would target this. I also knew that they would make the mistake of not first exploring the target itself, before appending a cue qualifier.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

What's wrong in principle with targeting the o. of something which itself is not known? Just curious.

>>

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:40 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Origin of what? You need a description of the 'what', first, especially if synergetics are involved or multiple causes. All of those things will be present as elements in the first Site Template, which can always be returned to, thus assuring information chain of custody/cause-effect connectivity.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
I knew somebody would target this. I also knew that they would make the mistake of not first exploring the target itself, before appending a cue qualifier.

Major,

Is it necessary to actually work a session on the original target before working a session on the origin?

I have in mind the first two targets on DVD-4, where the targets are an origin and a source. The actual cue for the first target isn't presented on the DVD, but the second target's cue is clearly pointing to a previous target that the class did not work.

Lessons from the Petting Zoo:
Lesson 27. Puppies that spend all day yapping never really learn to hunt.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I was waiting for somebody to point this out. The DVDs illustrate training points -- point by point -- in accordance with a lesson plan. Operational targets have no place in a training environment at the level of the LearnRV DVD course.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I just worked the targets until I felt I had good enough contact to come here and see what the target was. I was actually just practicing my structure due to my poor work on ringworm, but I figure this could be of some use. Still sloppy.

I am trying to make neater work, but that requires too much thinking for me.

I do not quite understand why my writing gets slanted, it does not look like that, just when scanning...

Session 1

Session 2

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Looks like your St confirms the theory of it being caused by a missle.

Although we should have remote viewed the target itself before attempting to identify the origin. By skipping step one, I don't think we can get truth. We'll probablly get a conglomeration of all the hearsay on the web that has to do with the photo.

I also see in your session that it may have been caused by aliens... I also see evidence that it was a black hole.

~My unconscious

Last edited by aprilflowers on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Interestingly, I did AOL missile at freehand. Speaking of which, it is important to note that I did not label the two lines on freehand session #2 because my hand / body would not go there I guess. I think that the two lines are connected to [A], [B] they are the same thing. Perhaps I should have forced it...... that is the first time that has happened.

overlooked 'Fuse' AOL/S on session 2

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:
I also see in your session that it may have been caused by aliens.

I do not see evidence of aliens. All I see is an AI-friendly next to what is typically my representation and emotional reaction for a human being(although life form did not enter my awareness perhaps I "missed it" I also see something man-made.

I have a question about AOL /S: I perceived the word fuse. However, that was not quite right term, so I jumped over and dumped it in the AOL/S: column. Usually, when I use AOL/S I will perceive more than one datum and then the right percept will not come out before I get an AOL/S of something. Did I use it in the wrong manner?

Last edited by MultiLnV on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I must have fallen victim to the penmanship. :P

The good thing is. You still hit the target even though it wasn't the 'origin'. Good job!
: :D

~My unconscious

Last edited by aprilflowers on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:36 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I will have my summary.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Aliens? Black hole? Hit the target? You will be excommunicated if I see anything like that from you again, A.F. I would advise you to lay low until I cool off...

Multi: I demand that you either take an art course or check out the Betty Edwards book from the library -- and practice the specified drills.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:
Multi: I demand that you either take an art course or check out the Betty Edwards book from the library -- and practice the specified drills.

Yes, sir. Being that I am on break, I plan to begin and complete a lot of the exercises in the book. I now realize the importance of being able to sketch with RV.

Summary.

Session 1:

[X] There is a lot of motion here. There is some sort of glass, beams, air, and light tangibles. It reminds me of a shooting star, but not quite. There are ideas of man-made, vectors, and energetic associated with this. The textures are hard, glassy. The colors are: Reflective, red, green. There is some tall, tubular wavy up, flowing, motion

[A] There is a path and light and a thing. I feel like I am watching it. The colors are white, green, gray, reflective, and pink…. It tastes bland and glassy and it’s textures are wavy. It is tubular across and empty, with round motion vertical.

[ B] It is night time here and windy. There are ideas of reappear and disappear and there are ideas of judgmental. The textures here are: Hard,. The colors are: flickering, red, light. There are sounds of talking. Something here is oval up, tall, wavy, and crescent share. I feel friendly at this aspect.

Session 2:

[ X], and [1]: This aspect is a light-source and clouds with ideas of gradient and supreme. The light-source is hard, glassy, and sandy with mechanical sounds with, sour, airy, liquid taste. The colors are green, tan, red, yellow, golden, brown, purple, pale, and light.

The clouds feel airily and gaseous and are, high, low, open, tall, and tilted, out, oval, and high. There is the idea that I can see myself in this. There is light above; there is the idea of misty and phosphorous and shocking literally. This aspect reminds me of a fuse, but not quite.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 pm