It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Practice Blind Target [ 3670 / 8917 ] 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Practice Blind Target [ 3670 / 8917 ]
I have created a practice target for everyone that has completed disk one of the training course. TRNs printed below:

[ 3670 / 8917 ]

I will scan and upload the target reference material in a few days after. Feel free to post your results from the session at anytime but you want to run this target, DO NOT look below because people may have posted results.

Have fun!!!!

Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:26 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The target feedback is below. If you want to run this target, do it now and DO NOT scroll down until you have done so.

Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:03 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The target is shown below. The caption on the target is as follows:

"When A Limo Won't Do: SpaceShipOne, which this year carried the first privately funded man to space."

Now here is the photo... the photo may take a minute to load...

If you nailed the target, please upload and post your freehand sketches and site templates!!!

Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I rv'd this target this morning and my s2 of x had smaooth hard silver grey metallic warm wind with dimensions of straight long angled. The site template was a very large compartmented structure with the person underneath though my first impression was the person on top. Never ever second guess! Just write it as it comes. I did the same thing with the s3 of the site by switching [x] and [a] . As it came in the freehand sketch, the [x] was a structure with a severe angle on the left similar to the symbol < the [a] was an angled line like \ only at a lower angle on the left (flag) and the [b] was a lifeform circle.

Great target even the AI was right on.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:38 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thanks for a great target...it gave interesting results...keeps me inspired because I've just completed the first DVD...too bad I don't have a scanner yet because although I didn't get the target I did get stuff directly related to it which intrigued me. Come to think of it I may have skipped the impressions of the ship at first because I was feeling 'oh no not another same or I'm thinking the same stuff again , just ignore it...I did a helicopter earlier. But to keep this short...I found some data that comes in is tied to the next data and although different they were meant to be kept togetherie. it came in...quick then finished...I had the impressions that it was very high and quick...but there was a sudden end to it and it was in 'suspended animation' - the glide back down. On my final site drawing all this happens very high but at the bottom for some reason or another there is the feeling of' enthrallment'.

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:04 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Practice Blind Target [ 3670 / 8917 ]
Photograph available

Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:49 pm