It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:00 pm

S4 1/2 ? 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post S4 1/2 ?
Sometimes in stage four I percieve something and it is to hard to put into a colum, I need to use moe than one word to descibe what I'm percieving. For example in one session I felt that I was about two stories up in the air looking down, and I could not find a way to explain that in single words. So I ended up writting it down as an aol, but I did not feel that the data was trash. I have been having this happen more and more often. Do I declare these as Aol or is this what a stage 4 1/2 is?

Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:53 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Using your example, here's S 4.5 protocol: however far down the page you are, move your pen straight over to the left side of the page (because you're going to be writing out a big long sentence).

Then, write this:

S 4.5: like being two stories up and looking down

Then, continue on, as normal, with your S4 descriptors.

Be very careful, though. Beginners should simply AOL things like this.... it takes experience to know whether your data is AOL/S, S 4.5, or simply AOL.

Until you have completely mastered structure/protocols, and have about a year of practice, don't make a habit of including S 4.5 in your RV sessions (i.e. keep your sessions clean and raw -- don't get 'fancy').

Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:45 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thanks David, I will just Aol this data until I have more experience. Does S4.5 data get put into the site template?

Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:43 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Site templates are to be kept neat, without a lot of words, everywhere. Therefore, limit the descriptors listed on a Site Template to: AI, EI, T, I, and AOL/S

Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:53 pm