It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Sensory impressions during Stage 4 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Sensory impressions during Stage 4
Hello. I was wondering about something Mr. Dames said on DVD1. He mentioned that any,"mental pictures" you get during Stage 2 are garbage, namely AOL's. I am wondeing, does this apply to every stage? By the time you get to Stage 4 or even sooner, do you actually get mental images of the site? If so what do I do with them? Must I declare them as AOL's? Thanks.

Rick

Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:48 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

There's an AOL column in stage 4. Write in the AOL there.

Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:23 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Okay. I get it now. Just so my undertsanding is clear: Are all mental images that you percieve during the remote viewing process AOL's? Thanks.

Rick

Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:27 pm
that's correct ALL mental images are declared as AOL when ever they pop up..

Some AOL are right on target others are completely off target. While in session you shouldn't try to determine which are on and which are off. Just declare them AOLs and move on.

Rule when you can, in your minds eye return to these images time and time again they are always junk... the fleeting ones maybe be right on target...

WARNING... don't ever try to determine the on from the off while in session.. You would be thinking... therefore ruin your work.

Alex

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you Alex for answering my question. I was pretty confused about that part of the process. Now it is much clearer. It appears that I misunderstood from the beginning of the course. When I heard the words "remote viewing" I thought it meant that the process involved describing images in my minds eye about distant locations. Perhaps, remote viewing is a misnomer. Perhaps remote viewing should be called, "remote data collection and reassambly". Anyways, it seems that I have done that first week of sessions incorrectly. They consisted of nothing more than me describing/drawing AOL's. Therefore, I think it would be a good idea if I did that first week of sessions over again before finishing DVD2. What do the teachers here think?

Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I think you should start all over, right from the beginning of DVD #1, paying extra attention to what Major Dames is saying, word-for-word (this way, you won't have to come up with all these analogies). And, even though you now know what the blind practice targets are on the DVD, go ahead do those sessions when the DVD says to do them.

If you have any questions while you are watching the DVD, feel free to post your questions.

Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:22 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you David, this sounds like good advice, and I'll take it. Besides, I even considered re-doing the targets on DVD1 all over again, but I thought that it might be ineffective since I already "knew" what they were prior to starting the session. However, I believe I see the logic of it. These are simplest sessions available and it would give me the chance to practice remote viewing correctly now. Plus, I managed to pick up a scanner this weekend, so when I get it hooked up and working I should be able to share my new sessions with all of you.

Rick

Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:20 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Excellent! There's no downside to re-watching DVD#1 and re-doing the targets so that you can get the structure/protocol perfect.

I'll look forward to seeing some of your posted sessions. Thank you.

Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:30 pm