It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Where does this perception belong? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Where does this perception belong?
Okay, during a session my goal was to go as quick as I could without pausing for a moment (something I've been guilty of in the past)

anyway... I noticed an improvement, I was getting tons of perceptions in s4. I had an EI of Excited, and right after I got a perception of accomplishment... so I put in the I column... but... then I also got the perception that accomplishment was the reason the person felt excited... but had no Idea where to put it so I just put it under Aol-accomplishment caused feeling of excitment

is this correct? or should it have gone in the Aol/s column ( it's not completly clear to me what it is for) It turns out from feedback that I could be correct.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:03 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

I would put "accomplishment" in the intangible column.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Sargon, I did put accomplishment in the Intangibles and I put excited in the Emotional Impact Column.

A different perception however was that "Accomplishment was the reason for the excitment" which I put under AOL,. My question is where does a preception that is detailed like this really go?

Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:12 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

A different perception however was that "Accomplishment was the reason for the excitment"
If you are sure that is not aol (i.e. you are deep into Stage 4, and have decent target contact), you would write the following declaration straight across your page (however far down the page you are):

S4 1/2: Accomplishment was the reason for the excitement

...and then continue on down and across the page with your S4 descriptors, as you normally would.

If you've had sufficient RV training and experience, you will know what's aol and what's not, and you'll be able to just 'know' if one of these phrase-like declarations are to be declared as an S4 1/2, or, as an AOL.

And, as always, if not sure, then play it safe and aol it.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

David, thank you. I haven't had a whole lot of RV experience, but it's fairly easy for me to discern between which is AOL and which isn't based on the way the information enters my awareness.

I have heard about S4 1/2 but have no idea exactly what is, maybe I'll search these forums for it. Is this covered in detail later in the RV set? I just finished DVD 03 a few days ago.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:18 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I have heard about S4 1/2 but have no idea exactly what is, maybe I'll search these forums for it. Is this covered in detail later in the RV set?
I just told you! :-)

The S4 1/2 declaration is where you write phrases. Let's say you took a trip to Alaska, and visited an igloo. When you got back home, you find out you've lost your keys. So you RV the present location of your missing keys. Your S4 descriptors might be, "cold, white, frosty, etc., and then unconscious presents the phrase, "inside of a giant freezer." You write:

S4 1/2: inside a giant freezer

...and then you continue on with your session.

After you complete your session, and begin reviewing the data, the dome shape you drew in your sketch, etc., you'll realize that unconscious was very helpful in presenting the phrase, "inside a giant freezer," because, of course, you lost your keys inside that igloo you visited.

Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:18 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ah, okay I get now I'm slow I guess haha. Thanks for the help :)

Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

[...continuing on, from my previous post] And, let's say unconscious provides you with the word-idea, "freezer," or, "like a freezer," then that would go in the AOL/S column.

As long as you have enough experience and discrimination to determine what is good data and what isn't, feel free to make use of the AOL/S column, as well as S4 1/2.

Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:10 am