It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 pm

Sub vocalizing 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Sub vocalizing
According to David Roseta one is allowed to sub-vocalize in S4 asking questions ect and the dvd set went over this as well I know. Specifically though, what type of questions am I allowed to ask ( that's not going to wake up the analytical side of me)in order to get more data, and when? I don't ask questions to myself during a session now simply for fear it will create AOL.

I just put my pen in the columns and move through it putting whatever I perceive in the columns they fit. And this works well for me, I can usually tell you if there's a person or people and if I do... after that I always seem to describe what their doing sitting and talking ect. But I notice I miss certain thing that should come easily after one being the gender of the person or people. From now on every time I get a person or anything....should I be asking questions about it, if so how do I do that?

Or should I only be putting gender down ect in S4 if that's what 'occurs' to me so to speak? I know I can probably get the gender ect by exploring elements but shouldn't I be able to pick up on this early? I just got to the point where I'm actually confident that I can turn my analytical mind off at will and it knows it has no place at certain points in session so I don't want to try anything that would mess this up :)

Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:01 pm