It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Repeating the Same Data 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Repeating the Same Data
As an example: I was recently given the target of: My name / who? I had 3 aspects.

In every aspect I would perceive male and person many times. My attention would shift to another sub-element like structure, but then I'd go right back to writing person male again.

Therefore, my ST is cluttered with the words: Human, person, person, person, male, male, man. It is clear to me now, semi-clear in session that I was talking about the same person. Why do I repeat myself so much?

Even when I asked questions like: "ok, what about this person?" when I got finished with intangibles person would come right back.

Am I editing out data some how, which is causing this? Is it healthy? It is not that I mind, but I doubt professionals do this type of thing.

Fri May 23, 2008 7:16 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

If you refer to the companion guide, you would see some data that is repeated and overlaps. The final ST remains neat however without repeating the data. (Count each time 'object' is repeated and what finally appears on the ST)

I believe (from what Cherise has explained to me) that this is unconscious' way of communicating importance. Its almost as if its telling you, "Hey Look here!!". If it keeps coming up, ask more questions about it in S4 e.g. what is this person doing? what is the activity here? what colour is this person (move over to S column to fill in colour), etc

Hope that helps.
Regards

Fri May 23, 2008 10:07 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hey thanks RVBasicLearner.I guess I can leave some of the repeating data out then by the looks of the companion guide.

Quote:
I believe (from what Cherise has explained to me) that this is unconscious' way of communicating importance. Its almost as if its telling you, "Hey Look here!!". If it keeps coming up, ask more questions about it in S4 e.g. what is this person doing? what is the activity here? what colour is this person (move over to S column to fill in colour), etc

Alright, nice... thank you.

Sounds simple, but just to be sure I understand: After I get a person and then a lot of intangible ideas, if person reoccurs within that same aspect, then that means there is more of that person to be explored. I must repeat the fact that a tangible is present in order to have something to reference and flush out any additional intangibles relating to it? My unconscious will not use a previously perceived datum to give me new information?

Fri May 23, 2008 6:18 pm