It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Repeating the Process 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Repeating the Process
I'm up to site 3 on DVD one. I wasn't too happy with my stage 4 results, so instead of continuing with the lesson to get feedback, I thought I'd try it again. I waited a day (RVing seems to exhaust me) and returned to the spot where Ed gives the TRNs, acting just like it was a new site. I had three additional descriptors and NO aol's this time. Then I continued with the lesson to get feedback. I'm very pleased that I went through it twice. Is anybody else out there doing this?

Yo "Kindred" ! How's HALO2?

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:57 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Oh yeah, and the second time through I started over COMPLETELY with clean template as if the first session hadn't taken place.
Professionals, is that how you do it with a target you study for many days? Sorry if the answer to this is on the DVD.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:29 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi River... Halo 2 is kicking as always... you got to do something while not RVing :wink:

As a Remote Viewer becomes extremely experienced, he/she is able to execute the same cue over and over again... even front loaded targets (which is explained later in the DVD set.) without having AOLs affecting the outcome of the session.

For most beginners though, it’s very difficult to stop and redo a target without having your imagination skewing your session. You must try and do it right the first time.

During your sessions, the feelings of “not being happy with the data” shouldn’t be possible if your session is being executed correctly.

You should NOT be thinking at all... no emotions... hypotheses... otherwise.

For example... of the target is a rock.... just a plain rock... your data in your RV session might consist of.... grey... hard... smooth.... no smells... my freehand sketch simply a dot or something with an X on it... hmm... there are no A or Bs... and so on..

Until you get feedback... You have no idea what the data is going to be... don’t be afraid of AOLs.. it doesn’t mean your session is bad... even the most experienced professional RVers get AOLs... just learn how identify them and write them down quickly so you can move on...

The NUMBER ONE RULE for a beginner is to keep moving quickly through your session. Execute your session exactly as it is conducted in the sample sessions done by Ed Dames student. Really pay attention to the pacing of the session… you MUST match yourself to it.

Hope this helps.... keep up the good work... when you complete disk one... you are informed how to set up practice targets so you can get more experienced before moving to disk two.

I'm sure a lot of people will be posting practice TRNs here on the forums :D

Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I do; I run sessions twice -- and, yes, the work is surprisingly exhausting.

Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:58 am
Profile WWW

Wnen we do a "project" it may take a few weeks, months or in one case, I've been working on a project for over two years. I don't do the same target over and over. Different aspects of the target are explored. The "traget itself" followed by the "nearest recognizable feature" followed by the "etc" "etc" All designed to deliver more information about the target.

We might do "present location of XYZ" find that person dead and do the "first meeting with the murderer" and on......

Hope that helps.

Alex

Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:34 am