It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

T's & redoing sessions 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post T's & redoing sessions
Two things:

1) going through the RV lessens, may have read this wrong but in stage 4 of the DVD2 lessen Ed sad that the “T” should be build from S/D data which is first writing down ok; does Ed mean this in a unconscious sense or should I build the T’s in a conscious level like look at the S/D are hard, edged, & angular; T then should be like a mechanical thing is this right? Or should I let my unconscious write what ever words that comes to mind is this the same for I's?

2) When I get feedback after a session and decide to redo that target again at a later time, when my unconscious or subconscious haven seen the TRNs & target now ref back to this information with out me known this resulting in good data of the know target which is bad very bad. I’m asking this because as you know your unconscious or subconscious remembers things that we (conscious) forgot in time. I always worry about this should I?

Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:22 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I'll help you out here a little. I am sure that if you take the time to make sure you are understood... you
will get a qualified reply. I read your post and because of the mispellings, bad punctuation and rambling
text (I know you have a question in there somewhere) I seriously doubt that you can be understood. I
know I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Essentially, use your best grammar, be to the point, ask a direct question.....and if history proves
correct....you will get the answers you seek. Hate to see a post left hangin'.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:41 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

sorry for my lack of grammar & spelling - again:

1) In S4 do I write down any Tangibles & Intangibles words that come to mind - or look back at the S4 sensory & dimensions data. what is the relation of sensory & dimensions data in getting Tangibles data?

2) If my unconscious knows the target from feedback - then is it safe to RV the same target again at a later date or will it affect the session?

Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:46 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Dont !
Greetings Mindscape !

Refer to the DvD !
As The Boss says
Do not Look Back !.. . . :)

Regards

Omega

Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:09 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

For your question #2, I believe all my forum-readings would conclude that the answer is, no, it doesn't matter. Plus, if you think about it, your "unconscious" has always known what the target was, the very minute you wrote down the TRN and drew that ideogram for the first time. Your unconscious doesn't "realize" what the target is after the session because it always knew. So as long as your conscious mind has forgotten what the TRN points to, you can do the session as many times as you like.

As for the T's, I believe Major Dames talked about pre-conscious processing of the mind, which is done without you knowing. As you write down sensory and dimension / motion info, T's and I's will pop into your mind. The difference between a skilled RVer and a non-skilled one in this aspect is the ability to discern whether the T or the I was an AOL, or was preceived due to the info you had just written. Regardless, you should not look back on what you just wrote.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:46 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

thanks AC, I understand clearly now about the T & I.
maybe with more practice I will be able to tell "T/Is" from AOLs.
again thanks for your reply - will put this into practice this weekend.)

Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

T's and I's without supporting S & D data = AOL.

For example, to list, "tire," in the T column, you better have enough supporting descriptors in the S and D columns. For example, "rubbery, black, dimpled, resiliant, hollow, circular, tubular, rounded."

Otherwise, if you only have, "black," and, "round," and then you want to write, "tire," in the T column, don't do it; instead, AOL it.

Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:44 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

HI .. I know I am resurrecting an old thread here, but I need a little clarification.

David Roseta wrote:
T's and I's without supporting S & D data = AOL.

For example, to list, "tire," in the T column, you better have enough supporting descriptors in the S and D columns. For example, "rubbery, black, dimpled, resiliant, hollow, circular, tubular, rounded."

Otherwise, if you only have, "black," and, "round," and then you want to write, "tire," in the T column, don't do it; instead, AOL it.

Most of the time, David, I have forgotten what I have written in the S & D columns. If I follow your advice quoted above it means that I must look back to S & D to make sure what I have as a T is really a T and not an AOL. How do I get around this?

Thanks,

Cliff

Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:50 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Through practice, writing T and I descriptors will happen just as naturally and automatically as writing S and D descriptors (i.e. you won't need to, "look back").

It is also through practice that you'll know and learn what goes in the T column, and what goes in the AOL column. Each time you do a session and get feedback, this learning takes place on a deep, unconscious level.

Practice.

Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:55 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Practice practice practice....

Will do.

Cliff

Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:07 am