It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:01 am

When you are totally wrong? 
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post When you are totally wrong?
When you are totally wrong in sensory descriptions that sometimes happen to me on practice targets does that mean that even through you think you have dispelled an aol its still there and overlaps and sometimes totally takes over a session? Or could there be other reasons for faulty data?

For example in my freehand sketch I put the X on a circle, and my sensory input for X indicated a lifeform, but it turned out to be the moon, so it seems I had already made up my mind that it was a person, more practice I guess...!!

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: When you are totally wrong?
AOL Drive - common error for beginners. Just part of the RV learning curve.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

So I’ve done the first two targets on the first dvd and I had some hits on the first but was mostly a miss on the second. I might’ve gotten some of the description words but I wasn’t really able to focus on the fact that it was what it was(I don’t want to spoil it for any newbies!). Should I be concerned before I move onto target three? I’m probably over thinking it. I’ll keep trying. I’m gonna get this.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:06 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

No concern at all, just part of the learning experience associated with any new skill...you will indeed 'get it.'

Carry on!

Major Doom

Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Third was an epic fail also. I seemed to already have a preconceived notion of what it was and no matter how many times I put it down in aols area, and put my pen down, it was what kept coming to me so I just kept going. I’m surprised because the first one I seemed to do fairly well. I’m just worried that I’ll run out of lessons and targets before my mind gets that I’m trying to reach the unconscious side for information. Lol. I won’t give up. I just don’t want to disappoint you, Sir. You’ve spent so much time and resources to train people. I don’t want to be your lame duck. I so wish I could make it to Vegas to meet you personally and get insight but I just don’t see it in the cards this time around. Especially since I’m just starting this late in the year. I’m still on dvd 1 and I also got the advanced techniques on thumb drive. Eventually I’ll get the others. It might be a pipe dream for down the road but I’d love to be proficient enough to be able to leave my regular job and work missing children and murder cases. Since I was a child myself, I always wanted to help others at their lowest points in their lives and help them find answers and find their loved ones. I want to be self sufficient so that I can do this without payments or rewards being an issue. They have enough going on in their lives to worry about paying someone. I just want to help in any way that I can and I feel this is something I’ve been tied too a long time coming. It’s my time to learn, get this process down so that I can do my life’s work and make the world a better place, one child at a time. I look forward to meeting you one day, and working with you in the future as I’m sure we have a lot to learn from one another, more me from you, though. Lol. Thank you Sir for making this training available. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Roy.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Thank you. Now apply yourself and get back to work.

Doom

Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:07 am
Profile WWW