It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:56 am

Pandemic 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Pandemic
Quote:
What I find frustrating is an emphasis on the latest technology and DNA sequencing, when something basic has worked before.

Here is what I suspect is occurring behind the scenes:

1) Application of convalescent sera requires a hospital protocol prior to administration. This is a mix of two things, one a Standard Operations Procedure so that clinicians can follow a paint-by-number procedure each and every time. Second, risk mitigation in regards to any new treatment on behalf of the hospital lawyers. They want to know anything new works and won't be sued for it and that doctors wont lose their license for administering it. For example, this is why there might be emergent options for treating cancer, but placed in that position, you will experience a special plane of Hell trying to find a hospital to administer them.

2) DNA sequencing is likely focused on curative and preventative measures, whereas hospitals are currently focusing on treatment measures. They want to clear the beds, do their best to make sure you don't die, and get the next person in. This is Research and Development versus boots-on-the-ground Operations. These things do not go hand in hand in the medical world. They are separated by a large chasm of red tape and often conducted by different teams. These teams may also be separated by company type: academia, public care, and for-profit corporations.

3) As per my session, I believe DNA sequencing needs to be at the operations level as I surmise from my session work that while one person may develop beneficial antibodies for a specific strain, these antibodies may not work across strains. Therefore, the efficacy of convalescent sera may be adversely effected. This could both slow treatment rollout and inappropriately taint perception of the method's effectiveness. Despite my RV conclusions, the likelihood of this happening is very slim, at least not the in the near term. The doctors are fighting a battle just to get the treatment approved, much less adding layers of complexity that could deter adoption. (*sigh*)

Source: I develop software for DNA Analysis with drug developers, hospitals, and academia as clients. I have also brought two parents through late-stage and metastatic cancer diagnosis via various outside-the-box treatment protocols (still alive, thankfully).

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ed and All,

Regarding [7616/7094] Microbe/origin … I post my work from the recent live workshop with a few questions for Ed and others who may want to advise while he is on the road …

I see I made an error or errors in the construction of my ST. I include ST and the three analytical sketches. (I have not figured out how to reduce the size of the images when transferring from imgur to here... )

First mistake I see in structure is not keeping S3[X] components in relative position to one another when constructing the ST.

I also combined S3 [A] and part of S3[X] in the ST. Is this also not right to do?

A question … is it an error in structure to do what I did when I put the S3[B] image inside of the S3[X] sketch in the ST?

A question … in each of the three analytical sketches I put the spontaneous archetypes separate from the sketch. Should the spontaneous archetypes be integrated with the initial dimensional sketch?

I combined the spontaneous archetypes into a sketch in the ST...probably an error in structure too? Nevertheless it has me curious … I see a photo of a P4 lab in Wuhan that has a circular structure and then a grid of windows connecting to another building. The photo is below. Is that the lab of origin?

Thank you,
Mountain Dreamer

[7616/7094]:

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:23 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Apologies … I see the Analytical Sketches didn't download. Here they are.

S3[X]

S3[A]

S3[B]

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:31 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Forgot the lab photo... lab of origin?

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:34 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Ed,

Another question about [7616/7094] Microbe/origin:

As you may recall from the live workshop... in each of my S4 of X, A, and B under Dimensions column was quantum. If I recall correctly, you said it could be an I?

Quantum didn't show up in the S2 of X, A, and B Dimensions.

I just find this quantum piece interesting. Is there a way of exploring further the quantum aspect?

Thanks,
Mountain Dreamer

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:47 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

According to NBC Nightly News serum-based drug trials begin today (March 24, 2020).

GLTA,
Nobodysfuel

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hi MountainDreamer,

Yes, you want to include all S3 analytical sketches on the ST. They need to be in the same place on the page as they are in your S3 freehand sketch.
Most of the time aspects on your S3 freehand sketch fit together, like a puzzle. Occasionally, aspects may be separate; for example if part of the ST is a satellite dish, you may have a separate yet related aspect, such as the satellite in space above. In such a case you would draw a dotted line around the separate aspect to indicate that it is related, yet not connected.

In your posted session all aspects seem to be connected.

Putting your S3[B] inside S3[X] is probably not a mistake. It is permissible. We don’t have your S3 freehand sketch here. You can tell where things belong on the ST from you S3 freehand sketch. If you [B] goes through, or is inside your [X] on the S3 freehand sketch, then by all means draw it that way on your ST.

A lot of the confidence in knowing how things fit together comes with practice.

You last question about including archetypes on the ST: I’m not sure.

Yes, “Quantum” is more of an I and a T.

You can explore anything on the ST once the session is complete. To do this, draw a circle around a word on the ST; or draw a line underneath and label it with a number, e.g. [1]. Then you can run an exploration of the [1] element which gives you the context of [1] with reference to the ST. But I wouldn’t do this without more practice on basic sessions; maybe 20 or 30 more.

Regarding your ST posted above: I would put the labels slightly closer to the aspects; you may need to make your drawing larger to do this. It should be done in such a way that another person can read the ST and figure out what labels belong to what; this takes a bit of practice.

Good luck,
Nobodysfuel

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:21 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Thank you nobodysfuel,

I didn't know the relative position of archetypes in S3 of the Site Freehand Sketch tell one how to construct the ST. Thank you for that as well as other input

Here is my S3 Freehand. I use this also as an exercise in how to include a more appropriate size image. I resized the image in the photo program before uploading to imgur and I think that works.

S3 Freehand Sketch of Site for [7616/7094]

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:28 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

MountainDreamer,

If the on-line image software gives you a resize/rescale option, you want to size the images to 599 pixels.

I think you did a good job on your ST by placing [B] inside [A]. Your [X] should have gone on to because that's where it appears in the S3 freehand sketch.

Your [B] on the S3 freehand was spiral shape. You may have meant to imply movement, in which case you would have put an arrow on [B]. You will know when to do this with practice. You have so much other movement in your session that I suspect [B] is moving through [A].

[X] seems to be close by, but separate.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:04 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

CBS this morning (USA) said there were 25 groups worldwide working on the serum approach.

GLTA,
Nobodysfuel

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:47 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

FYI

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/new-york- ... vitamin-c/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tMwQZH ... e=youtu.be

For anyone interested in the power of vitamin C, I recommend anything on YouTube by Dr. Thomas Levy &/or anything by the Riordin Clinic.

GLTA,
Nobodysfuel

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Like I was saying...
Coming soon to a city near you:

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2020/0 ... us-deaths/

https://bradscholars.brad.ac.uk/handle/10454/6302

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:04 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional