It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:58 am

FINAL Live Killshot Event Being Announced (2014) 

Post FINAL Live Killshot Event Being Announced (2014)
ONE FINAL LIVE KILLSHOT EVENT FOR EARLY 2014!!!

The two recent Killshot events in Reno and Orlando were packed with a combined showing of over 400 people! Major Ed Dames had no plans of holding any more live Killshot events as crucial Remote Viewing projects and Killshot preparations are becoming a priority; however, Remote Viewing Products has been so overwhelmed with phone calls and emails from people that couldn't make it into the sold out events that Major Ed Dames has agreed to hold ONE FINAL KILLSHOT EVENT!!!!

Details regarding the FINAL KILLSHOT EVENT will be revealed soon.

Last edited by RVproducer on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: FINAL Live Killshot Event Being Announced (2014)
Que Sera Sera ....

Over and out ....

c

Last edited by undergranite on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:50 am

I assure you, this is no joking matter. Major Ed Dames warned of many past events including the nuclear disaster in Japan in order to save lives; though most never listen.

The Killshot is rapidly approaching. One year out? Five years out? Remote Viewers don’t know for sure so as long as there's time, Ed Dames is going to do everything he can to get the word out as well as urge people to learn Remote Viewing for themselves! We know that there are only a few precursor events remaining before the Killshot will occur including the use a nuclear weapon by North Korea.

Anyone that attended a LIVE Killshot event can tell you their event was PACKED. There we’re a lot of people that could not get in due to selling out and the phones have been ringing off the hook since the last event concluded in Reno. Is it fair to leave those people in the dark?

Major Ed Dames has agreed to do ONE FINAL event to accommodate those people simply out of public demand.

Last edited by RVproducer on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

From what I gather, most people think this will happen very soon. So, it would be impossible to have another event in 2014. Hopefully, that's not the case.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:52 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

What Major Ed Dames says and what people hear are often two very different things. How many times does he have to say WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THE KILLSHOT WILL BEGIN? That's why we look at precursor events.

This why people should sign up fro the live event, so they can be educated! I went to the one in Reno and yes it was PACKED I think with over 200 or 250 people and it was absolutely amazing! I got my Killshot map too :wink:

Based on the way events are unfolding with North Korea, space bodies, economy, solar activity, I personal feel there's got to be at least 2 or 3 years left.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Don't forget Ed's All good things must come to an end thread. If we had to 2 - 3 more years left, then I'm sure he would do more personal sanctuary work. Seems like time is very short, especially based on a lot of comments that Ed makes himself.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:30 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I can totally understand that but Ed not doing sanctuary work might just mean he's busy on other projects. You make some very good points though; all the more reason I can't wait for Ed to be back on C2C!!!! We need updates!

Last edited by Auki on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm

rvcode wrote:
Don't forget Ed's All good things must come to an end thread. If we had to 2 - 3 more years left, then I'm sure he would do more personal sanctuary work. Seems like time is very short, especially based on a lot of comments that Ed makes himself.

OK, here's the facts as Major Ed Dames and the official Remote Viewing office has always stated....

When is The Killshot?

Remote Viewing has been proven as the most effective ESP related teachable skill in the world, but many associate this ability with an event known as “the Killshot”; a series of solar flares and activity that will cause massive destruction on Earth and change life as we know it forever. Lately, there’s been a lot of Killshot hype and fear that the event could happen within months. With news regarding North Korea, increased meteor activity and solar activity it’s no wonder the Killshot seems imminent.
Well, let’s get some things straight…

The time problem is one of the few pitfalls of Remote Viewing. Essentially, one can use this life changing skill to foresee future events, but because unconscious mind is “outside of time”, one is unable to put their finger on a specific date. So how do we get around this problem? By using temporal qualifiers.

A temporal qualifier is a technique of doing many Remote Viewing sessions to determine what disaster, or event happens next, and then seeing what event happens after that, all the way until viewers hit a period of future time that everything on Earth seems to change, i.e. the Killshot. What you’re left with is a series of events that take place but no solid timeline.

So far, many of the events leading to the Killshot have been predicted on national radio and TV and have come to pass just as viewers said they would, but there are still events left including the prediction that North Korea will use a nuclear weapon in anger and a spacecraft being forced out of Earth’s orbit. That being said, you can understand how Remote Viewers can’t say if the Killshot is going to actually hit in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, etc.

So, why should you learn Remote Viewing? Yes, this amazing skill can be used to foresee the next earthquakes, tsunamis or events to avoid to keep you and your family safe but that’s really only the tip of the iceberg. Don’t limit Remote Viewing to just disasters because you’ll be missing so much. Use Remote Viewing to change your life! Tackle mysteries and enigmas you’ve always wanted the answers to, track down the nearest optimal treasure or gold and so much more.

That being said, viewers see millions upon millions of survivors after the Killshot so preparing for the future is still important, so for those of you that want the TRUTH about the Killshot and the events that have already come to pass, as well as events that still need to take place, Major Ed Dames has released two amazing documentaries that explain everything you need to know.

“Viewing the Future: Grim Predictions” DVD
http://www.FreeRemoteViewingDVD.com

“The Killshot: Approaching the Moment” DVD
http://www.TheKillshot.com

Of course, what’s the most important is to learn Remote Viewing. For more information about training, visit:
http://www.LearnRV.com

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:56 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you for the post. I know Ed's personal feelings are that The Killshot is very close but not even he knows exactly when it is; as he's said many times on C2C. Could it be 6 months out? Sure! But it could also be 5 years out. This is why we watch precursor events and prepare.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:02 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yes, I agree with you about not knowing for sure. But don't forget that Ed also stated Obama would be the last president and the next election is in 2016.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:09 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

rvcode wrote:
Yes, I agree with you about not knowing for sure. But don't forget that Ed also stated Obama would be the last president and the next election is in 2016.

Very good point but I would lean towards the notion that he may be the last president in the traditional sense. Maybe the "next US president" or controlling government will be more of a new world leader. A lot of ancient prophecy, for those that follow that, also speak of destructive fire and global events during a time when a global ruler is in power. Interesting...

But, even in disaster there will be rulers and those that will step up to the plate. There are safe locations in the US and there will be millions of survivors here in the west according to Ed himself.

I guess time will tell.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:14 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Good points. In terms of time... if Obama is the last US President and the next election is in 2016, then it must happen before that election. Tick tock...

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:38 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

rvcode wrote:

IFthere is an election. Every president since the beginning has tried to get rid of the 2 term limit, if he succeeds he could be in there for life

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:45 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Norbert77 wrote:
rvcode wrote:

IFthere is an election. Every president since the beginning has tried to get rid of the 2 term limit, if he succeeds he could be in there for life

VERY good point. If a massive war breaks out, they might actually keep him in office. I'd be curious to see the actual RV data (if any exists) or maybe this just another one of the Major's hunches?

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Auki wrote:
Norbert77 wrote:
rvcode wrote:

VERY good point. If a massive war breaks out, they might actually keep him in office. I'd be curious to see the actual RV data (if any exists) or maybe this just another one of the Major's hunches?

What would blow your mind is thinking a out the answer the matrix gives you; is it the answer or was it just something you needed to hear...
This clip explains it at the end- is what I mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqFPDrDWAHs&sns=em

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:12 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Hunches? I am sure Major Dames would not ever make blanket statements. With information such as this, he would always use RV. Hmmm..hunches. That's amazing.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:04 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Verily, it was indeed just that, i.e., merely a 'hunch' -- too many other critically urgent things to stuff my RV craw with than to fool/f*** around with such s***.

Fare thee well, RV troopers!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=no+time+left+for+you&FORM=HDRSC3#view=detail&mid=982BBBF76892DC4C164D982BBBF76892DC4C164D

Doom

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:11 am
Profile WWW