It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 pm

RVProducts and the Mid-West 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post RVProducts and the Mid-West
Administrator wrote:

2016 1-DAY LIVE EVENTS NOW OPEN - WATCH VIDEO

For everyone that was unable to attend a previous RV training or sanctuary location event, Major Ed Dames has agreed to hold the first and final 1-Day crash course tour in the United States where you can not only learn the basics of Remote Viewing, but also how to locate your sanctuary location and generate revenue from this life changing skill.

Cities on the tour are:

Seattle, WA
Orlando, FL
Austin, TX
Las Vegas, NV

Due to the nature and seriousness of these 1-Day classes, Major Ed Dames is only allowing 100 people per event to sign up. No exceptions! As usual, expect these events to sell out.

For more information, visit:

http://www.SurvivingTheKillshot.com

Or call:

866-607-8439

I apologize, admin, if this is out of line and needs to be deleted. I am sure you will do so if necessary.

I am baffled, disappointed, and frustrated.

I know that Ed has stated before on these very forums that he does not directly choose which city he does these events or workshops, etc, etc..

Forgive me if this is out of line, but I am confused about the apparent marketability, or lack there-of, of the mid-west.

I know in the distant past there were several workshops held in Ann Arbor, Michigan. These are the only mid-western stops that I have seen Ed make for workshop or live events; ever. I know that he has done extensive work in the greater Detroit area working on the Tangena Hussian case.

I am baffled that RV Products has not identified the mid-western market as a viable/available one, and I would like to know why the show has never made it to the greater Chicago, or St. Louis area? There are several mid-western cities within a four or five hour drive to Chicago or St. Louis; a market of over ten million people.

Is the reason because RV Products does not think that they could fill up a large conference room some where local to the Chicago area? Is it because these events usually happen in late winter / early spring?

I am confused as to why the mid-west has been repeatedly ignored, year after year. It is centrally located and would prove to be very fertile ground for a weekend workshop or 1 or 2 day live events. It has several key mid-western cities that hold several hundreds of prospective students or live event attendees...

Could someone please explain it to me? or at least give me a reason why this has not happened thus far?

I would love to attend another event or workshop, even if it is just to help train new students. The travel costs for me to get to one of these far outweigh the cost of the event or workshop itself. I am most certain I am not the only one.

I don't expect Ed's Sanctuary live event schedule to change nor to see any stops added to the list; I just want to know why RV Products has chosen to ignore the larger population centers of the greater mid-western area.

Thank you...

Patiently,

Daniel Mann

The State of Reality.com

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:36 am