It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:53 am

Bilderberg 2016 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Bilderberg 2016
Howdy folks,

Over the next few weeks, I was considering Remote Viewing the most recent Bilderberg group meeting. (I am cuing it by underlining a reference to the specific meeting on their website).

I like to do this target one a year because if there is anybody in the know (and also identifiable), it's probably them.

Any reason why I shouldn't do this? Board policy, black helicopters, etc?

Nobodysfuel

Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Bilderberg 2016
Greetings Folks,

The official list of topics for the most recent Bilderberg meeting is as follows:

Current events
China
Europe: migration, growth, reform, vision, unity
Middle East
Russia
US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform
Cyber security
Geo-politics of energy and commodity prices
Precariat and middle class
Technological innovation

My goal in this project is to see if I could get anything which deviated from this list.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Cue and Data Summary

The most important aspect of the site is a falling diagonal rock high above earth which has been newly identified. It is like a spare part which makes me feel anxious. It is a space rock and is something filled with craters. It has strayed off course. People here feel worried and upset.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site are small flying and straying objects which are frequent and regular. There is space junk here falling to and around earth. Something is being jettisoned here. This aspect make me feel curious. Other people feel worried and concerned. Concepts here include: disposal, junk and waste.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site are a loose mass of flying objects which is ash circulating above the earth. Light has been blotted out somehow and there is permanent dusk. The weather is dull. It is cloudy and dusky with grit and fiber in the air. This situation makes me feel curious and agitated. People below are worried and concerned.

The 4th most important aspect of the site is a big rectangular object above the earth which is rotating. There is intense focus above the earth upon this thing. This object is a trap and it is like a snare. This object makes me feel agitated and curious. People above or near it feel pleased. Something is being carefully crafted here. There is a sense of training people for something. Concepts here include: scare, tactic, and deliberate signal.

Nobodysfuel

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Well, from the looks of everything either falling, cluttering or rotating in the sky you're not going to have to worry about the black helicopters coming after you!
Hold on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:31 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Base Session 1 Element [2]

Element [2] is on aspect [C] above, the space station type thing.

Element [2] is a device, a tool, and a container. It is like a bridge. Something here falls and streaks to earth. This portion of the site makes me feel intrigued. Lifeforms here feel worried, concerned, skeptical, and cynical. There is deliberate fibbing and deception here. Concepts here include: contraption, altitude, and descent. There are people inside this craft. Information or energy packages are being fed into a machine and emanated outward and below.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:32 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Base Session 2 [7082/9051]

The most important aspect of the site are falling objects which are rocks, falling over a wide area from above. They make me feel afraid and unhappy. They are like strafing. There is a warning broadcast being prepared concerning this situation. Concepts here include: worry, concern, focus, and debate.

Far below this is a round grated and grooved thing which is like a flatiron. It makes me feel unhappy and scared. Things are moving down and towards it and things are exiting from it. People here feel upset, afraid, and nervous. There is atmospheric damage almost as if the sky itself is falling. Concepts here include: down-falling.

This round object below is a tube with spiraling forces and fast things exiting from it. This is a place and a port and it a frequently fired military device. It is a grooved slot in Earth’s surface. Concepts here include: elements, chemicals, and chemistry.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Discussion

Once again, the official list of topics for the most recent Bilderberg meeting are follows:
Current events, China, Europe: migration, growth, reform, vision, unity, Middle East, Russia, US political landscape, economy: growth, debt, reform, Cyber security, Geo-politics of energy and commodity prices, Precariat and middle class, Technological innovation

Because the topic list is so broad this really means nothing, imho.

As per my RV sessions, the 2016 Bilderberg meeting was more concerned which event in space, above the earth, incoming projectiles, and how to defend and warn against them. They also appear to be concerned with ash in the sky, caused by incoming projectiles. And also how to defend against, and possibly shoot down incoming projectiles. There also appears to be some sort of space station, broadcasting energy or information towards earth; this circumstance is of concern somehow. There also appears to be concern about significant atmospheric damage, destruction or instability; I get the sense that this is intense and short-term, rather than general climate change.

There appears to be concern about lots of loose space junk flying around. (This is a legitimate concern, even in the mainstream space program; it’s only a matter of time before a spare golf ball-sized piece of junk punctures a space craft or satellite).

So there were lots of things discussed which don’t appear on their official list.

Nobodysfuel

Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Folks,

It's been a while since I looked at Bilderberg. I thought it was time.

2019 Bilderberg Meeting

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I7k7A ... 70ENQJls1t

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CUwTc ... u501f5Ae2t

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qu0Yk ... jSMNRLvRk_

The most important aspect of the site is a descending, spinning, dropping object-thing made of metal, which is like a needle. It is wide and open, falls over a wide area, and from a high height. I feel shocked and afraid. It is a fast and dynamic tearing flight which is associated with trap, buzz, close and briggand (bandit).

This descending, spinning object is one of many objects, all descending, and spinning over a wide area. They are like sheets of fabric softener. There are life forms and people below who feel frozen, I feel frozen. There is static (electricity) here. This descent is associated with tear away, tear apart, shatter and overdrive. It is also associated with life, jealousy, and nefarious.

[4] Source of objects: This is a place, thing and object which is like a journey associated with there and back, full circle, cycle completion, and orchestrate. There is an enclosed message here and I feel resentful by it. There people in this place below who feel unsettled and nervous. There is order and chaos here. Someone wants to enlighten others to something; to make something known, to make it public.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gJBUk ... OzXEz8O7SZ

[1] Nefarious: these are fast falling objects like rocks rejoining, regrouping, and assembling somewhere and it is like joining the party. They make me feel stuck and stunted. They cross a thin boundary/layer and the situation is associated with reorganize, principle, and shift.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ehP4o ... jaxVZPlsPi

[2] AI – Frozen: Viewer note: I studied this AI because I have never had one like it; it felt like being alive, but dead; it wasn’t like being shocked or stunned silent; it was more like becoming artificial intelligence or emotionless somehow; however the results are in line with the main part of the session. This is a fast dropping object, piece and fragment from a wide area. This is a rogue path associated with trajectory, broken-off and tear away. This is a piece which is like space shuttle debris. It descends from a high altitude, has mass, and is popping. It is like a bear emerging from hibernation. I feel bored and mild frustration.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tQ14q ... gTaLECYmDw

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a long cyclical pattern of light which is like a heartbeat and also like the Schumann Resonance. It is a language of light which is like a pulse. It makes me feel intrigued and confused. There is purpose and meaning about this pattern and it’s scary. This situation concerns life. There is a simplicity to this ‘heartbeat’ which is a foundation principle. It turns over or there is an inversion.

The 4th most important aspect of the site are pieces, fragments, and light, spinning and descending from a wide area. At some thin boundary, they diverge which is like a bend in the road associated with come apart, fork in the road, and choice. It is also associated with bearable shock to the system and deception.

[3] Deception: this is a bunch of small things, dust, and debris crossing a boundary associated with shatter. A choice is forced here and I feel bored. Someone is put up against the wall. Something is railed against and condemned which is like a stairway to heaven. This situation is like conjoined twins coming apart and something is like a sourpuss.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sUBvL ... ERjUc0Ngkh

[5] Descending pieces: This is liquid plasma, debris, light and frequency hovering and emanating from a large wide, high round body which makes me feel peaceful and stunned. It is associated with tear away, shed, shake up, and is like a shake shedding its’ skin.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QSrXk ... Zhh5GR4F-Y

The 5th most important aspect of the site is a big round thing/object in an open wide area with light emanations below. The center is dense and it is hot and bright It is associated with shoot, hour, time, depart, tear away, sheet and is like a sheaf of paper torn off a roller. It makes me feel inspired and energized. There is a force here and this is a super dome. Some of the emanations are associated with philosophy.

Discussion

I have decided to Remote View the Bilderberg meeting annually, as I suspect that if any identifiable group has the goods on useful, or planned, inside information, it’s them. Last time I did this there wasn’t a very close relationship between the official agenda and my session results.

The official agenda for 2019 was:
1. A Stable Strategic Order
2. What Next for Europe?
3. Climate Change and Sustainability
4. China
5. Russia
6. The Future of Capitalism
7. Brexit
8. The Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
9. The Weaponisation of Social Media
10. The Importance of Space
11. Cyber Threats

I was blind to these topics going into the session. I was pleased to see that “The Importance of Space” is heavily represented in my session work.

It seems that space cycles and solar cycles were a big concern this year. Incoming bodies may also represent missiles (briggand/like a needle) which would certainly represent rogue geopolitics. The group seems conflicted about secrecy and about how/whether to disclose certain information; this seems to be contentious; something is like conjoined twins coming apart; forced choice; up against the wall. Secrecy seems to be a perennial discussion within Bilderberg.

Nobodysfuel

Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:05 pm