It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am

garlic and cheese 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post garlic and cheese
Did my optimum health trajectory yesterday, today while making a sandwich I saw what it was; processed cheese products,it was accurate down to the little cheese triangles. On inspecting my fridge I was saddened to learn that the herb and garlic cream cheese for my bagley is also a processed cheese product- which is less than 51% cheese. No lower limit, it could be all artificial. Yuck. So all those are out.

While searching the forum for a similar discussion, I came across another post by Jaybird abiut garlic, and I quote;

Psychiatric Drugs, Garlic and Fluorides.

Garlic, according to Dr Robert Beck, inventor of the first hospital use brainwave monitoring machines said garlic kills braincells like alcohol does and desynchronizes the two hemispheres of the brain. This is why even today before you go into the hospital for brainwave tests you will be told not to eat for 12-24 hours before your test. Garlic is also forbidden in places of psychic practice like Ashrams, Sea Org, etc...
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=bobbeck#

It is nearly impossible to find commercial food without garlic, ask the next time you are in a restaurant or while purchasing groceries read the labels of pre-packaged foods. Even plain salted planters peanuts contain garlic.

Fluoride attracts calcium and accumulates in calcified tissues as noted in fluoridosis by a brown and white mottling of the teeth. One of these calcium rich tissues is your brain. 

Fluorides calcify the brain by attracting passing calcium; this acts as an insulator barrier against the brainwaves like insulation on an electrical wire. 

For those taking Prozac:
Fluorides are a key ingredient of many psychiatric drugs. Actually Prozac, scientific name Fluoxetine, is 94% fluoride. In 1984, it was estimated that 25% of the major tranquilizers contained fluoride. "Major tranquilizers" are often referred to as "anti-psychotics."

SUMMARY:
Garlic kills braincells and desynchronizes the brainwaves while Fluorides interrupts the brainwave communication. Afterward the excess calcium from the dead braincells are attracted to the fluorides in the brain compounding the situation even more.

Magnesium will help decalcify the brain and absorb toxic metals including fluorides and mercury. Green tea and St Johns wort will help correct the brainwave modulation. 

St. Johns wort is also the only known natural substance to increase/repair theta functioning naturally in 6 hours. It is also a powerful natural anti-depressant as it is medically compared to amitriptyline except without any side effects.

PIZZA + BEER OR SODA = GARLIC + FLUORIDE 
Same as with other items, allow 12-24 hours after the substance before taking a brainwave test or remote viewing. Actually you could attempt RV while drunk on a unicycle with a monkey on your shoulder but I would give it about the same success rate.

End quote.

So If garlic disrupts left amd right hemisphere communication, could that not be a good thing, allowing the right side of the brain to start contributing better?

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:15 pm