It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Cure for Cancer 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Cure for Cancer 2025
1. Orange oil
2. Manuka honey

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:12 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

3. Bicarbonate of soda

--------------

3-4 years ago I had severe problems with my stomach. I identified that the issue was caused by a fungus colony which appeared to be Candida. I refused to go to the hospital s*** and decided to trust my RV data only. The Matrix gave me 'a present' materialized in the form of an Italian doctor, Dr, Simoncini whose work led to the conclusion that 99% of all cancer variations are caused by Candida. And in turn, the proliferation of the candida is sponsored by the acidity in our blood. Simoncini discovered that the candida is easily countered by taking bicarbonate of soda. In addition to the soda, I applied the principles of the macrobiotic diet developed by the Japanese folk George Ohsawa. The outcome - problem solved (at least for now).
The acidity ( the decreased level of the Ph factor) of our blood seems to be also one of the causes for Psoriasis ( I did quite an extensive RV work for my dad assisting in his fight with this illness ).

Hope this info can be of help/interest for those concerned.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tullio_Simoncini

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrobiotic_diet

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:38 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Stefan, how does baking soda come into the picture? Do you eat it on a regular basis? Same as borax?

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I see that you guys (i.e., RVers) need to be 'refocused' vis-a-vis not only this subject, but many others related to it.

But, I'll first give my pros the opportunity to set you straight, before I ream all of you -- whom should know better -- a new asshole.

It's all yours, pros. Please step in and re-educate the fallen ones.

Major Doom

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:00 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed

Since we do not know of a common denominator for the 'cause' of cancer as a disease, it then becomes in terms of remote viewing a cueing issue of being able to discover a blanket solution for the eradication of all cancers.

On an individual patient, we can work wonders.

I will have more to add later.

By the way, Ed - your work with Geofix is astounding. Thank-you for sharing your work with us.

And, the cue you wrote concerning my demise, gives me the creeps. The TRN's are strange.

Pretty funny old friend. It brings on a much needed good laugh. Thank-you.

That's all for now.

Sincerely,

Dan

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Earth/ most common- non hereditary cause of cancer. Then next most common.

I bet magnetism from hydro, cell and radio towers will be right near the top. RVTD and I did my dad's optimum health and the session showed his work cellphone that was keeping tab on his position all day long. A metallic shield around one side solved the problem

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert,

Earth does not get cancer. Your cue attempt is messed up. What you are doing is making presumptions. Example - where would the word ' human ' come in?

Hippocrates coined the term carcinoma a long time ago after seeing finger like growths from tumors that reminded him of a crab. Like in the constellation of Cancer.
Good old Hippocrates. Smart guy.

Curing cancer - I get it, and don't stop trying.

Ed shared this a few years back, and it gave me pause in my own work. How do you cure TB, a cold, a virus, a bacteria, Smallpox, H7N9 etc.?

Do we smoke it, sugar it, salt it, dehydrate it, pickle it? As in a smoked trout?
You see what I mean, I hope. We can't cure a virus.

But, we can remote view the individual patient and find the causes and solutions to the persons illness and more. I know of no more powerful diagnostic tool than remote viewing for finding medical problems. I encourage anyone here, who finds this area of study interesting, to really apply yourself to this use of remote viewing. The medical field, utilizing remote viewing can be personally rewarding, in that you will know, you have made a difference in a persons life.

A cancerous growth starts as a cancer cell. Then by some mechanism - a DNA genetic switch gets turned on that causes the rapid growth and replication of the cancer cell to rapidly divide and grow and spread ( metastasis.) Hopefully the cancer can be detected and successfully removed or treated.

What causes that genetic trigger to go off? Further, what is the cause of the DNA or precursor cause that causes the trigger to go off? ( What triggers the trigger? ) I don't know.

Dan

Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I started with Earth because there is no point in seeing the most common cure on planets outside our solar system. It is not just for humans, animals suffer from tumors too, that might be Fukushima...

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:39 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

You're right about one thing, Norbert.

The effect's of the radiation emitted by the Fukushima disaster is a literal cancer factory for all life on Earth.

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:21 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

f*** me...what, oh Lord, do I have to do?

FNU LNU or John/Jane Doe/OHT

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=whe ... &FORM=VIRE

Straighten up and fly right (i.e., get it right), for God's sake!

Doom

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post My turn -- topic redirect/reorient/refocus
1. Cure (e.g., a loved one's cancer)

2. Cause (e.g., a loved one's cancer)

The hammer will fall on any of my RV pros who fail to participate/engage in this discussion, or whom fail to effectively develop a Matrix search term/RV cue attack schema re. this particular target ensemble.

I mean it.

Major Doom

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I understand about the individuals OHT finding a solution, but with this cancer epidemic in developed worlds it would be logical to think that there is something that a large number of people do or eat or breathe that causes cancer. Without looking at the individual case, there could be something that triggers tumor growth, something people could avoid. Can GMO crops cause cancer? Is it floride, or some ingredient in processed food?

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:30 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The question is: How to effectively/correctly attack 'the problem.'

Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

The population of the Unitem States of America/ optimum health trajectory

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Norbert,

1) A quick check, have you completed the 4DVDs?

2) Your latest cue does not work - "United States of America/Optimum Health Trajectory"?

3) You cannot do OHTs for a collective.

Once you answer the first question, I'll have more context on how to advise you.

Thanks

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:14 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yes, 4 dvds done in 2012 and advanced training in 13.

Not a cue I would run, it was thrown out for discussion. I remember Ed saying about corporations not being viewed as an entity because everybody has their own motives, I just don't remember what exactly he said that can be viewed as a group.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:17 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Quote:
but with this cancer epidemic in developed worlds it would be logical to think that there is something that a large number of people do or eat or breathe that causes cancer. Without looking at the individual case, there could be something that triggers tumor growth, something people could avoid. Can GMO crops cause cancer? Is it floride, or some ingredient in processed food?

How about:
Region X/most significant ubiquitous carcinogenic threat

If it comes back with something obvious, like cigarettes, could you cue the "next most", etc until you find something novel? It could prove to be a host of known and lesser-known elements, when in combination simply cross the 'tipping point' in more people's physiology-- but perhaps each are not necessarily extremely dangerous by themselves in 'normal' doses.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: My turn -- topic redirect/reorient/refocus
Ed Dames wrote:
f*** me...what, oh Lord, do I have to do?

FNU LNU or John/Jane Doe/OHT

Ed Dames wrote:
1. Cure (e.g., a loved one's cancer)

2. Cause (e.g., a loved one's cancer)

The hammer will fall on any of my RV pros who fail to participate/engage in this discussion

Ed Dames wrote:
Please step in and re-educate the fallen ones.

The cause of what type of cancer? Cancer comes in more than 31 flavors.

Earth? really? Regions???? Holy sheep s*** son. Come on....

Ed said it and yet you're still flopping on the ground like a newly caught Asian Carp.

INDIVIDUAL BASIS is the only way to find the best option for anyone. It may or may not work for everyone else. Then you can take the corroborating information in stride to find a broadly scoped solution. Wash, Rinse, & Repeat...

Optimum Health Trajectory on #1 & #2 and be done with it. I urge you to stop wasting what very little time you have left.

https://news.vice.com/story/north-korea ... h-everyone

+

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... e27238cb24

=

They don't need the nuke to draw anyone into a fight. VX gas is more than enough to get 'er done. That will definitely "Unitem". SMFH :?

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ambiguity sounds the death knell for cue construction.

"Cure for Cancer"
-Cure
--What if there is no cure? (death is your cure / what about treatment?)
--What if the cure is unobtainable? (locked away, too expensive, top secret)
--What if there is more than one cure? (homeopathic v. allopathic)
--What if the cure hasn't been developed yet? (temporal locking)

-Cancer
--Which version of cancer? (skin, breast, prostate, lung)
--What if your patient was misdiagnosed? (12 million/yr in US alone)
--What if your patient's cancer is a red herring? (benign tumor)

These are cueing considerations you should be familiar with, most of which are noted on the LRV DVD's.

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:44 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

On an individual basis, nothing beats the old standard Name / OHT as discussed. Simple, elegant, and covers all the bases, theoretically including prevention. If the goal is to learn anything further about cancer in general, a series of topical searches would be the place to start.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Norbert,

In the cure for cancer you’ve picked a real doozy. Cancer may not be one thing. An ST for the cues you have proposed would be difficult to interpret.

A topical search for “Homo sapien/cancer” would probably indicate that cancer is quite complex. And you’d probably be out of luck for a blanket cure or cause.

You would be best off to cue OHT for individual patients.

If you are hell-bent on curing the specific “cancer” in that person, I would get a photograph of it and assign some TRNs. From there you would do a “/presently available treatment-cure” or, for research purposes, a “/primary cause”.

If you did this with multiple photos of cancer and you were getting different STs then you’d know “cancer” doesn’t have one cure or one cause. In this case, the complexity would be obvious and you’d also be out of luck for a blanket cure or cause.

You seem interested in epidemiology and the cancer rate increases in specific regions. If you had a specific medical report, with a clear written description of one example, then you could underline it, assign TRNs and then do a “/primary cause.” Although this would be very low in the list of things I would attempt. You would then have to compare the “/primary cause” for increases in various geographic regions. This is a lot of work.

I strongly recommend you cue OHT for individual patients.

Nobodysfuel.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:54 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

An individual's OHT cue is the most helpful cue for one's optimum health. There has also been success with using a specific symptom experienced by the person followed by /currently available treatment-cure. You can use the person's name, or better yet use a photograph of the person as TRM.

One seeming commonality of cancer is that the cells do not go through apoptosis (the process of programmed cell death). They seem to follow an inactivated apoptosis pathway. You could work on cues that involve the primary cause of this aberrant cellular survival of cancer cells. I also agree that pictures of the cancerous tumor from perhaps a CT scan connected to the person's name, used as TRM would be ideal. Treatment would be aimed towards the cancer cell death without causing the premature death of healthy cells.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:43 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The right RV stuff, as expected from my superstars -- just what the Doctor (Doom) ordered.

Although us humans might actually be 'a work in progress,' our sweetheart-logic prevails (at least in this era's neck o' the woods).

Very proud of you guys. You'll be the ones to take RV to new levels.

Although prospective and/or imagined AI creants might take it from here, you can count upon my perennial support, if ever you need it (except right now, because my neighborhood liquor store will close soon) herewithin our immersed and circumcised...I mean circumscribed...temporal-dimensional-material ideational/consciousness bailiwick.

Ed

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... ction=view

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:53 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wow, look at all the pros coming out of the woodwork. Hi guys, long time no see.

Let me go from a different angle. We know there is a cue that predicted the Killshot. Don't remember off hand, earth/ next greatest cause of life or something like that.

Can not a similar cue be rewritten to look at the same greatest loss of life, from medical reasons?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:17 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

For God's sake, man -- that would = Death, nitwit!

(Hope to catch up with you soon, my friend, and re-engage in 'deep conversation' re. RV and human evolution -- in concert with heavy drinking until we both pass out)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next