It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:46 am

Ed Dames Coast to Coast AM April 2017 Interview Question 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Ed Dames Coast to Coast AM April 2017 Interview Question
Hello,

Just listened to a recent Coast to Coast AM show with Ed Dames. He mentions if you go to his website, rvcommunity, the locations are mentioned of where the nukes will go off on Korean peninsula. I tried searching for this, but didn't come across any thread that shows it. Can someone point me to it? Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZZB8SyGVuI&t=1h1m10s "If you look at my website community, you will see where their intended detonation points are for a nuclear device, an atomic weapon." @ 1 hour 1 minute 10 seconds in.

I was just curious to see it. He made it seem like it would be popped in North Korea near the border, with the prevailing winds going south into South Korea. Just hope it doesn't come true in the future, but he mentions it is one of the last preceding events before the killshot sequence begins, such as hes mentioned for the past 15+ years. With whats going on in the news lately it seems like more of a possibility as of recent.

Also, one more thing I found interesting he mentioned was the topic of the "Next great earthquake" which I believe he says will happen in Kashan, Iran?

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Ed Dames Coast to Coast AM April 2017 Interview Question
Ed Dames wrote:
2. North Korea has planned an ‘exigency of the moment’-cum-backlash detonation location for one device, in a highway tunnel on its own territory (DPRK does not yet possess a confident air delivery weapon means):

(38.038734/126.500488)

Two current experiments (location + time window):

[5893/7199] Next destructive earthquake
Output = Kashan, Iran (ca. Feb 2017)
That city was leveled in a previous quake, around a hundred or so years ago.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
Ed Dames wrote:
2. North Korea has planned an ‘exigency of the moment’-cum-backlash detonation location for one device, in a highway tunnel on its own territory (DPRK does not yet possess a confident air delivery weapon means):

(38.038734/126.500488)

Note: Other than Stage 6 orrery techniques, I will forego further RV Tachyon (event time window) research. Unfortunately, running out of time/time is short, as the sayings go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4HGlmtOcg

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Ed Dames wrote:
Ed Dames wrote:

(38.038734/126.500488)

Wow! Thanks for your quick and prompt reply. Those look like longitude and latitude coordinates. Also, according to Marshall Masters who attended your planet X conference in August 2016 you mentioned the date that Planet X will be seen in the sky is December 2017, just confirming this is correct? I am surprised no one called in to ask about this on C2C either.

"We don't have the parallax in terms of an analogy, we don't have the parallax vision to judge the distance to this big mountain, we can only guess it... we can't judge the distance in time... The best we can do is focus on most recognized preceding events and use that as a guide. We can't do dates accurately ...Can't predict just when the event will happen."

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm