It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:55 pm

Phenomena book & Written Remote Viewing 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Phenomena book & Written Remote Viewing
Greetings Major,

I am currently reading a recently release: Phenomena: The Secret History Of The U.S. Government’s Investigation Into Extrasensory Perception And Psychokinesis by Annie Jacobsen.

Although the book has mixed reviews and a serious critique by Russell Targ on Amazon.com, I was intrigued by one aspect described in the book and would appreciate your thoughts.

According to the book, Angela Dellafiora was a civilian admitted into the military unit at Fort Meade. She was a channeler, “read tarot cards and did automatic writing”. According to declassified documents she did not see fit to stick with RV protocol during training. Nevertheless, at times she seems to have produced excellent results, but rarely in standard RV protocol. In fact, some are described as “Eight martini results” = very good.

My specific question pertains to what was known as Written Remote Viewing (WRV), which was introduced to the protocol in 1987. Apparently, Paul Smith was “horrified”. He believed that WRV was a form of automatic writing, or channeling and was being introduced to the protocol through Dellafiora’s influence.

My question is thus: 1) was WRV ever seriously useful?; 2) If so, how was it done?; and 3) Is it a Stage 6 tool or something else?

I am now onto reading ESP Wars: East Meets West by Edwin May.

Thank you, Major, for your help and perspective.

Nobodysfuel

Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:56 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Phenomena book & Written Remote Viewing
Just back in my office from a Dallas RV workshop. Will respond to this, later.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:52 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

1. No. Truth be told, Fern Gauvin -- even Jack Verona, to some degree -- was seduced by Angela (one of the 'witches' forced upon the unit by Dale Graff, after we were turned over to DIA) into believing that 'WRV' was a viable targeting modality. As the unit's operations and training officer, I was as 'horrified' as Paul.

I have sometimes publicly mentioned that a couple of members of the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee who were read on to our unit's existence, would sometimes visit the intelligence community's 'Red Light District' at Fort Meade for their 'psychic blow jobs' -- personal 'readings' from the witches (with Gauvin in the wings). This sordid s*** infuriated me.

Anyway, without going into details, Fern (whom I firmly believed had lost what was left of his mind) threatened to kill me because of the 'horrification' (is that a word?) that I expressed toward the inanity/insanity of his conduct, after which I began packing my Colt .45 Mark IV Gold Cup under my belt, each day, in the event that I might have perforce needed a heater to 'ward off evil' at work.

I think that you can now understand why I departed the unit for greener pastures, and how the DoD 'psi spy' unit came to meet its demise. In the end, the witches were dumped by DIA into the lap of the CIA (Cranium Insertia Anus) where the erstwhile unit's psychic bottom feeder remnants (with their newly branded appellation, STARGATE) were unceremoniously delivered the coups de grâce.

Note: Verona and Graff thought about setting up a company that would employ skilled military remote viewers -- I beat them to it. (They also knew that RV could 'crack the UFO problem,' but were effectively hamstrung by the constraints on their positions to touch such a voodoo subject -- I wasn't, and used taxpayer money to repeatedly attack it and crack it).

2. N/A

3. N/A

Doom

P.S. - I assume that Ed May is still begging for handouts...I mean soliciting research grants, so as to repeat the same ole' tired-ass parapsychology lab studies, again and again. (He once inquired of me about job openings, to which I replied, "I only hire trained remote viewers"). Both he and Dale Graff wanted to 'study the problem (i.e., RV) to death.' In contradistinction, my role was to continue to refine, evolve and employ RV operationally, as a combat multiplier to help protect my countrymen. Neither one of these coddled civilian scientists seemed able to grasp that concept. But Ingo Swann did...

P.P.S. - Generally speaking, Angela struck me as a talented 'natural psychic.' I became aware of that whilst putting her through initial TRV and ERV training (I still have a couple of her ERV session transcripts). However, her lack of discipline -- don't even ask me about the other 'witch' -- was the key factor in my rejection of her as a potential collection asset. Such things as Angela's tarot card reading and automatic writing 'talents' (passed down to her from her mother) require zero mind discipline, and always eventuate in psychically derived (?) garbage of absolutely zero practical -- not to mention, military -- value.

P.P.P.S. - I furnished you with the short answer to your question. If you want the longer version and desire to squeeze more out of me, you'll need to buy me beer and/or initiate a 'crowd-funded' (or whatever) thingy in return; deliver up upon me lots o' brew -- Major Doom (a.k.a. 'Fast Eddie') does not come cheap.

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you, Major, for your reply. I realize you are a busy man and in demand. You have been very generous with your time. It is greatly appreciated.

I have nearly completed the book by Ed May, ESP Wars - East & West.

The book has a very good composite biography of Joe McMoneagle, which was nice to read. It was also interesting to see things from the Soviet point of view and this is a highly detailed description. I get the feeling that Ed May is quite retired at this point, and seeking to put his stamp on the history of the official RV program. He has also recently published a bunch of the declassified documents in two volumes.

And I have also been reading Remote Viewing From The Ground Up by Jon Knowles. In it he highlights the business development of Transdimentional Systems. I have always been interested in the development RV in its' various schools. This book also describes the development of SRV and one of the Farsight Institute's most famous and dubious projects. (I'm sure you know of which I speak).

My sense has always been that above versions of Remote Viewing have been developed in a bit of an unstructured and undisciplined way. But that's just my feeling. I'm just interested in the history, but I have long since concluded that my place is here with you, and TRV.

All my best,
Nobodysfuel

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Super -- now get back to work and stop messing around. Drop the reading material, pick up a pen, and develop/perfect your RV skills whilst ye are still able. You will most definitely need them...

(Alas and alack, 'time is becoming short' for all of us).

Additionally, I've received zero beer or beer money from you. Therefore, don't expect anything other than RV coaching and RV session critiques from me -- from now on, fill in those RV history blanks of yours for yourself. I'll buy my own d*** beer with my own d*** money.

Doom

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:15 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks again, Major for your enlightened insight.

Getting back to work here - in fact I'm teaching my buddy TRV beginning this coming weekend.

Spreading the word,
Nobodysfuel

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:41 pm