It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:49 pm

RV Project Designer - Windows APP Released! 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post RV Project Designer - Windows APP Released!

RV PROJECT DESIGNER – ©2016 BRETT STUART
version 1.2 released! 5/22/2016

DOWNLOAD: N/A - Currently Offline

WHAT DOES RV PROJECT DESIGNER DO?

RV Project Designer was created to simplify and expedite many of the repetitious tasks that face individuals when setting up personal remote viewing projects. The convenience of a one-stop-shop for each project allows the user to spend more time practicing their RV technique, rather than meddling with stray pieces of bond paper or manila envelopes.

Additionally, the Project Designer application dramatically reduces the time required to setup Hybrid Associative RV tasks. With just a few clicks, a H-ARV cue and each binary condition can be combined with target pairs selected from a blind photo pool. The program also features quick access to geographical coordinate targeting conditions along with a built in KML file generator. In seconds, the user can visualize H-ARV iterations in Google Earth to help choose subsequent coordinate iterations.

Finally, RV Project Designer brings a new level of control for self-tasking remote viewing projects. In the past, following a strict blind RV protocol typically required a separate party to task targets. Unfortunately, this precluded many viewers from focusing on targets that interested them. A crude work-around involved creating a physical blind pool of remote viewing targets that could be randomly selected from an envelope or filing cabinet. RV Project Designer brings this tasking methodology to a new level by allowing selective blind pool filter controls and pre-feedback notifications in an easily searchable database format.

WHY CREATE RV PROJECT DESIGNER?

RV Project Designer grew out of my desire to more effectively teach Hybrid Associative remote viewing to beginner and intermediate students. Handling associations, cue condition envelopes, and multiple iterations can be an overwhelming process for the novice, and I figured that there had to be an easier way. This resulted in a preliminary test program that could automatically create random photo pair associations for H-ARV cues in PDF files, similar to the pen and paper method but in a digital format. However, I needed to ensure that the digital pairings were still recognized in the same manner as the hard-copy method. This required a lot of testing to figure out what worked and what didn’t.

RV Project Designer is the final and polished result of that effort. After testing hundreds of iterations, I can confidently state that viewers can now reliably discard their previous pen and paper arrangement for one that’s purely digital. Not only does this reduce the amount of paper required, but it also substantially lowers the amount of time required to setup a H-ARV target. This can be extremely useful for advanced viewers wishing to run multiple iterations.

Additionally, as I worked on the application, I decided to add a feature that greatly assisted me when I was just beginning to learn the remote viewing process. A TRV blind pool excel document has been available to the LearnRV community for quite some time, and I’ve definitely spent my fair share of time utilizing it. After completing the H-ARV portion of the Project Designer, I decided that it just wouldn’t be complete without expanding the program to include a blind pool. The search, filtering, and notification functions are features that I always wanted to have.

In any case, it’s my hope that this application will expand the amount of interested parties experimenting with associative techniques, while at the same time benefit viewers interested in rolling up their sleeves to hone their RV acumen against blind practice and operational targets.

SPECIFIC PROGRAM FEATURES

Standard TRV Setup

• Generate a unique random target reference number.
• Swiftly copy the TRN to the windows clipboard.
• Previous TRNs are saved and will not be used a second time to prevent target overlap.
• Associate photographic target reference material and a search term or cue.
• Quickly generate an Acrobat PDF file within the specified directory.
• Add any Standard TRV project to the active Blind Pool.

Hybrid ARV Setup

• Generate a unique TRN for each H-ARV project.
• Easily associate photographic TRM with your H-ARV cue.
• Rapidly insert custom cue conditions or geographical coordinate conditions for location cues.
• Quickly add and convert geographic degrees, minutes, and seconds to decimal format.
• Customize two latitude and longitude lines and view them in Google Earth.
• Create instant blind target pair photo associations for each cue condition in PDF format.

Target Pairs

• Add custom target pairs to a blind database to use in H-ARV projects.
• Drag and drop supported image formats to quickly create target pair sets.
• Easily import professional SOR target pair blind pools directly into the application.

Blind Pool

• Add an unlimited number of Standard TRV targets to a customizable blind target pool.
• Flag targets as Topical Searches or Follow-on to generate notifications prior to target feedback.
• Use the “Type” category to easily filter generated PDFs by practice, operational, or custom IDs
• Quickly search the cue field to find and either edit or delete past entries.
• Hidden blind pool on load to prevent accidental glimpses of cue fields.
• Load new blind pools on demand, or send your blind pool to another viewer.
• Import various practice TRV and H-ARV blind pools available for download on the SOR website.

Requirements:

• Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
• Adobe Acrobat Reader: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• Microsoft .NET framework 4.5.2 (Setup will prompt download if not already installed.)
Or you may download from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=42643

OPTIONAL

• Google Earth required for KML files: https://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html

Last edited by Brett Stuart on Mon May 23, 2016 7:45 am, edited 10 times in total.

Wed May 04, 2016 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: TRV Helper - Quickly Setup Project Files
Love the work that you do!!!
Certainly keeping an eye on this..

Shane

Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: TRV Helper - Quickly Setup Project Files
-------------------------------------------------------
Updated 5/12. New user interface and layout http://imgur.com/a/Zyp5E. Should be available in a few days after I'm done testing it with a few other people!

Thu May 12, 2016 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: RV Project Designer - Windows APP Released (free)!
Updated 5/20. The beta build of RV Project Designer is now available for free on the SOR website! Grab it here: N/A - Currently Offline

Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: RV Project Designer - Windows APP Released!
Updated 5/23. Version 1.2 is now available! Fixed a lot of bugs and added a number of new features. If you downloaded version 1.1, you will need to uninstall before installing the newer version. Additionally, I'm excited to announce three Starter Kits that work the Project Designer:

1) H-ARV U.S. Location Starter Kit

This kit includes 65 locations within the United States ready to use as Blind Pool practice targets. Includes a step by step usage guide to begin practice locating geographical targets with Hybrid Associative remote viewing.

2) H-ARV Target Pairs Starter Kit

The target pairs kit contains 40 hand picked, archetypically different pairings useful for any Hybrid Associate RV project. Begin your H-ARV project immediately with this Starter Kit!

3) TRV Practice Targets Starter Kit

This kit contains 150 Blind Pool practice feedback targets that vary over a wide range of people, places, things, and events. This pack is fantastic for both beginners and advanced remote viewers to hone and calibrate their RV skills.

The download link and a full list of changes can be found at:
N/A - Currently Offline

Mon May 23, 2016 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thanks for this program, B!

Tue May 31, 2016 7:56 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

http://www.thestateofreality.com/rv-project-designer

SITE DELETED by owner

Where do we go from here and what happened to your book, Brett?
Sorry if I missed some later posts on this topic.

Richard Gieser

Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hi Richard, sorry for the inconvenience (I forgot to update this thread). The Project Designer is presently offline, as it needs a few bug fixes, but rest assured it will emerge in a new form in the future along with my other endeavors.

However, if you're looking for a blind pool generator Kocmodpom has a great excel version which you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5192

Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Yes, Brett, that looks like Kocmodpom's usual good work.
Actually I was looking for your book which is apparently out of print. Is it available anywhere (besides Amazon for $565) or will you be printing any more?
I'll watch for the new CD after you are done de-bugging. If you have a notify list, please put me on it.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:50 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

I have the original app stored on USB. If I upload it to a computer will it automatically download update even if the website is down?

Also, if I pull up a memory so that I can write it down as a sentence for underlining and TRN assignment then will that work? If there isn't enough chain of custody then will talking about the event with a group or different groups in exciting places help? Would quasi-OBE state's of 'returning' and 'recalling' with others while in therapeutic trance help, or provide a new jump point or master causational imprint for probing? Anything new with 'quasi-golems' and jump points for TRNs? The sentence I was thinking to construct was "The man at the gym," or maybe with other specifics of time, place, form, event, or some kind of submodality. If the sentence is run through radionic generators, psychotronic generators, or some kind of hoaky built from scratch software that cascades the sentence through I don't know what yet...maybe layers of flowers-of-life and Google pictures...geometric group rituals with candles, mirrors, and an egregore...?

Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm