It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 am

Higher consciousness with kundalini misinterpreted by doctor 
New User
New User

Post Higher consciousness with kundalini misinterpreted by doctor
Hi. Good day.

I love your work Ed. Thanks for keeping us informed.

I went through a very nasty experience during august here in Sweden. I do not know what to write here and what not to write. The information is very sensitive but at the same time important to know about. Due to me reaching very high consciousness and knowing too much I was targeted by ARVs (alien reproduction vehicles). There were several different kind of models engaging me from a big distance including so called fluxliners. It got very nasty for my health but thanks to alien vehicles and my high consciousness we managed to disable a lot of them. People started to panic and running everywhere when these arvs were engaged by alien vehicles. It was almost a set up to discredit me totally. All those underground bases that housed these craft were innumerable and I do not understand how this could have been hidden to the public for such a long time. It must have been very expensive constructing all this and you would think it is very sad keeping this advanced technology from the public. We wouldn't need any automobiles.

There is a certain tracking ability I have with the help of the third eye that works wonders when using programs like Google maps. The tracking is very precise and seems to be linked directly through the pineal gland. It is very sensitive to intoxication and gets knocked out when taking psychiatric drugs.

I reached this high consciousness through kundalini. I got a spontaneous awakening during the beginning of my 20s. I am now 33 years old but actually look like 19 most likely due to the kundalini. I have been in psychiatric care because of a depression and these spiritual experiences I get because of the kundalini is according to them shizophrenia. My friends have been fighting getting me out of the system but the situation in Sweden is so bad it is almost untrue. If you are under forced psychiatric care by a doctor you need to go to court to get your case tried. That is why I was put on antipsychotics as well. I am fully certain this is not schizophrenia because of all the specific spine sensations and higher consciousness. I do get slight psychotic experiences but I think this is because of intoxication.

I am currently only on low dosages of antipsychotics but god I do hate these drugs. They block my higher consciousness probably by intoxicating the pineal gland and give me a range of other side effects. I do take cbd oil in addition and it does help but there is no doctor here that will have that supervisioned if I would take that alone.

I remember reaching very high consciousness not so long ago and seeing something apocalyptic coming from the sun and large ships arriving after that.

So I am wondering here how I should go forward. I have already had several close encounters of the third kind over here and the aliens have been very supportive. They have however been coming shape shifted. They are very concerned of that people have not been allowed to reach higher consciousness, USAPs and nuclear weapons. Swedish and american authorities have also been supportive but I need a new start of my life. I am slightly thinking of moving abroad once my forced care has been lifted to a country where I perhaps could stay on CBD only. CBD has been found to work wonders against psychosis. The scheme I discovered by these elite projects was so nasty it is untrue. Like my friends say my case has been misinterpreted heavily.

I have also seen and spoken to several angels in the flesh and they are really life savers. They bring such hope. They are truly perfect. Maybe I should have taken their numbers. Seeing angels astrally is another thing, I see them all the time. They are very powerful beings capable of anything.

One angel made a painting of the three of life which seems to be on another planet in the Alpha Draconis system. It was so refreshening connecting to It's energies.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Higher consciousness with kundalini misinterpreted by do
You are in the wrong cyberspace, my friend. Go here, instead:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/remoteviewingadmin/

You'll be in good company. Good luck!

Major Doom

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:29 pm
Profile WWW