It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 PERSONAL TRAINING WITH MAJOR ED DAMES (Updated 01/01/2018) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post PERSONAL TRAINING WITH MAJOR ED DAMES (Updated 01/01/2018)
Up-and-coming Remote Viewers take note.

Questions/inquiries re. this topic are bounced off of me, frequently. Here is the present state of things:

I no longer accept RV AIT (Advanced Individual Training) professional skill development applicants.

However, four RV professionals offer private instruction -- in-person and/or via the internet. They have each met my stringent performance standards, and are well qualified to teach. (Their individual or corporate RV enterprises are independent of my own and that of RV Products). I am very proud of them.

Major Doom

Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:58 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Personal/One-on-One RV Instruction
Morgan Farrell
(Canada)
www.stagetenconsulting.com
director@stagetenconsulting.com

Brett Stuart
(U.S.A.)
https://www.troikarv.com/about-troika

Kahn
(SE Asia)
https://www.troikarv.com/about-troika

Daniel Mann
(U.S.A.)

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: PERSONAL TRAINING WITH MAJOR ED DAMES
I'll state this plainly: if you are serious about fine-tuning your existing skills and expanding your RV toolbox - one-on-one training is your only option, and at that - Major Dames' instruction is unsurpassed. Scratch that - unsurpassable. I can, without hesitation, say that I learned far more than I expected to - and I expected a lot. It truly was an honour and a privilege.

As an aside, I now have my first student lined up for basic RV training in the near future, and am looking forward to taking my first steps as an instructor, as well as a technician. Thanks once again, Major.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:19 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

With more than three decades under my belt as a remote viewing teacher, I am happy to recognize Kahn ('rvbasiclearner') as one of the five all-time best civilian advanced individual training/RV professional development students that I’ve had the pleasure to engage. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, he is eminently equipped to teach all of the skills that he has worked so hard to master during the 11+ years of his remote viewing practice/immersion.

Hats off to you, Kahn.

Major Doom

Note: The particular unmentioned two-fifths = our own Brent Miller and the late Paula Gunn Allen (a dear friend whom I greatly miss).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Gunn_Allen

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:11 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Major Dames/Sifu,

It was truly an honor and I thank you for your kind words and endorsement. There is no equivalent to the direct unconscious and conscious download I received from you.

Prior to training, although you requested that I not prepare, I did the following that I believe enhanced the entire experience for me.

1) Compiled all of your forum posts and the posts of some of your pros and read them over a period of 4-5 weeks prior to training to refresh/rehash and understand the areas that I did not understand.
2) Reviewed all the DVDs including the basic, advanced and master tips dvds
3) Reviewed past session work both individual and group level work with TRV
4) Reviewed past HARV individual session work and failed Group level work viewing the financial markets and listed down the lessons learnt and various hypotheses for failure
5) Reviewed Brett's excellent book formulated under your RV instruction and reached out to him for advice on making the most of this experience.

From all of this, I created almost 150-200 questions, out of which all were answered in class or after-class hours.

The 7 days of instruction, with 5 days of intense classroom work definitely did a number on my unconscious and I cannot forget the dream I had, the night after executing the session "Name/who?". It was the most vivid, enchanting and powerful metaphysical experience I've had.

Thank you again Ed, my unending support for your journey ahead and I eagerly await to bring this skill to the world for I stand upon the shoulders of a true giant.

Sincerely

Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: PERSONAL TRAINING WITH MAJOR ED DAMES (Updated 28/05/201
The final hallmark re. the teaching component of my RV career eventuated, today, in the form of Daniel Mann ('DaingMaing' -- my 'terminal' apprentice), to wit: this many-year, hard-working RV practitioner, whilst surviving Major Doom's mano a mano 'Hell Week' (ask him about it), went on to display all of the required high-level/advanced skills demanded by our discipline.

Thus, at the moment, I couldn't be happier.

Carry on, RV pros. As for me, I've got places to go and (other) things to do...

Major Doom

Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:41 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: PERSONAL TRAINING WITH MAJOR ED DAMES (Updated 28/05/201
It was an honor, sir.

I learned more than I ever thought possible and now being equipped with a better understanding and a vastly improved skill; I am excited as to what the future holds.

I will have more to say in depth, in a few days. However, I've gotta go see about a girl, and time grows short.

From the bottom of my heart:

Thank you and Godspeed Major... Give 'em Hell.

The State of Reality.com

Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:25 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: PERSONAL TRAINING WITH MAJOR ED DAMES (Updated 01/01/201
http://www.majoreddames.com/

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:36 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]