It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:11 pm

My optimum trajectory 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post My optimum trajectory
Hello,

Yesterday this cue came out from my blind pool, but I've really had trouble analyzing it. I know this kind of target is hard to figure out, but a hand (maybe with follow up movements) would be appreciated.

What I realized (hoping not to be too far away from reality) is like a sewer cover on the top of ST. Below, a rainwater drainage system. But this is a dangerous guess because the tech stuff (apparatus, 'turbine', technology) don't fit. What also comes up to me is this being an analogy, maybe referring to something mental or spiritual in nature. I really appreciate your opinion.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:42 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: My optimum trajectory
Over the last two decades, almost all OT session results, regardless of cue qualifiers, vectored the viewer either to an underground 'bunker-like' site or to a sanctuary location (in certain cases, a sailboat) -- personal superconscious-mediated Killshot survival situations.

Your troglodyte session is no exception. Prepare accordingly...

Major Doom

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thanks for the insight Sir, your words are like gold to me. I thought that when I analyzed the session (IM and AI data might be related to bad stuff happening 'above') but discarded it eventually to look first the second opinion. I already know how my sanctuary is, but I'm trying to locate it with some troglodyte improvised HARV tool. Nothing compared to Geofix, which would come as a ring to my finger now.

P.S. I agree with the troglodyte aspects of my sessions (not just this one). Sometimes I realize precise descriptions but in other sessions, I get general/too vague concepts and sketches. I am really working hard to improve my skill, you are my first (though non-local/physically present) mentor and coach, thanks for bringing this skill to everyone.

Last edited by nelsontr on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:10 pm
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

What is 'IM' data?

Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:35 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Sorry Sir, it was my troglodyte brain doing what it knows again. I meant 'EI' (emotional impact), I just misspelled because I employ the spanish version; impacto emocional, which -to practical purposes- I abbreviated IM to differentiate of IE, which stands for impacto estético (aesthetic impact). As you can see, it also could be abbreviated as 'IE'.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:11 am
Profile YIM
RV Professional
RV Professional

Roger. Understood. Out.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:22 am
Profile WWW