Fruitarian 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Breatharian 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0

Diet 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Diet
Hi there,

I just received my DVD the other day. I haven't even had time to open it, but plan to soon. I have tried some RV practice from the free material on the Farsight Institution but on research found people recommending this course.

I research a lot and keep an open mind always. I read a lot of bad press about Ed Dames, however I believe there's only one true way to find out truths and that's trying things yourself and drawing your own conclusions.

I very much see the body as a manifested vehicle in which we are able to record experience with to add to the collective whole. As with any vessel, the better it is looked after, the better it functions.

Any thoughts on optimum diet and lifestyles to gain best results when remote viewing?

Very much looking forward to my journey in this field.

Simon

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: Diet
pharmahuasquero wrote:
Hi there,
I have tried some RV practice from the free material on the Farsight Institution but on research found people recommending this course.

Welcome Simon. The protocols you found were not the same, and be sure to forget them and focus on reprogramming yourself with these LRV protocols for best effect.

pharmahuasquero wrote:
however I believe there's only one true way to find out truths and that's trying things yourself and drawing your own conclusions.

I found the same materials and did the same for myself about six years ago; giving it a fair shot every time. Bit by bit, you'll find that this mind skill does work, and can work very well provided you work at it. The only question remains is how well can you get it to work for you?

pharmahuasquero wrote:
Any thoughts on optimum diet and lifestyles to gain best results when remote viewing?

Your poll is quasi-nonsensical. The only lifestyle choice I would say is to be sober when your learning and executing this skill. Also, I would recommend you be more sober than not. The only optimum remote viewing enhancer is practice: years and years of practice.

Welcome, I bet you'll find the more that you work at it, the more you'll find evidence for yourself that it does indeed work.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:53 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

Alas, my DVD player has just broken so I can't start the course yet. I wish there was a downloadable version of the courses from the site when purchasing. Would save on the international postage time too, although I have to say mine came pretty promptly to the UK.

I see remote viewing very much as an innate ability to everyone that simply hasn't been developed over the eons and become somewhat stagnant as a result. I see no reason why we shouldn't be able to front load our own targets with great success, but perhaps that is generations away.

As a musician I understand what you mean by practice, and consistent practice too! However, I also see this ability as spiritual growth and thought perhaps other spiritual practices such as meditation, yoga, tai chi, ayurvedic diet etc might aid in remote viewing development. There are plenty of unhealthy great musicians out there though...

To me it all links together though. From what I understanding, clearing your mind of clutter is an important aspect of remote viewing so surely someone apt in meditation would have an edge?

Guess I'll find out soon enough. Maybe it's a little like great sportspeople too. Although I'm sure they all put in huge hours of dedication, some just have a genetic advantage over others... who was it that said 'The more I practice the luckier I get'?

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:16 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings and welcome to the board,

I came to Remote Viewing along the same path as you - Farsight to LearnRV. This protocol is far more effective, imho, training and practice targets better. The DVDs are also far better explained that the Farsight work.

Also, follow-on work in Ed Dames' TRV is far more efficient that Farsight's SRV. And follow-on work is where one can really crack open a comprehensive understanding of a target.

Enjoy,
Nobodysfuel

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:15 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Ultimately, achieving consistency in superior performance comes down to trust. All behaviors are a function of beliefs, so the task is to make sure none of your latent beliefs create contradictions with what you are seeking to achieve, and to remove as much distraction and conflict as possible. From there it's just having as much humility in your assessments of performance, and as much integrity in the process as possible. The idea is to become supremely confident of your purpose and all of the why/how/what you do to prepare being totally transparent and integrated, such that you are freed up in the moment of performance to not encumber yourself with any thinking.

Diet is just a facet of several behaviors (sleep, exercise, hydration, variety in stimulation, etc) you will undertake to keep your instrument well-tuned. Given that there is a spectrum in the nature of individual physiology, metabolism, chemistry, constitution, etc, I don't believe any specific recommendations would be particularly helpful other than whatever improves your vitality and clarity.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

pharmahuasquero wrote:
I very much see the body as a manifested vehicle in which we are able to record experience with to add to the collective whole. As with any vessel, the better it is looked after, the better it functions.

The function of RV is mostly mental as it is a mind skill. Vitamin B12 from natural foods help with the autonomic central nervous system which is related to your kinesthetic connection to the RV signal.

Quote:

Your choice. To each their own. A lifestyle is of conscious choices and the only conscious choice you will make during an RV session is to focus on the data-signal line. Some find the best time to RV is at night when they’re sleepy, some in the day time when they’re energized, and some it depends on the environment (enclosed or spacious room).

Quote:
I also see this ability as spiritual growth and thought perhaps other spiritual practices such as meditation, yoga, tai chi, ayurvedic diet etc might aid in remote viewing development. There are plenty of unhealthy great musicians out there though...

Spirituality and RV are irrelevant. There was a guy who made poor decisions, spent jail time, and had no interest in mind-skill anything, yet after 8 hours of clock-in clock-out remote viewing hours, he was one of the best RVers I’ve taught yet I never told him what it was. Because of no desire to practice at home, he didn’t continue practicing which is a shame.

However, when you target spiritual things like your holy guardian angel, it brings an interesting insight, which might make you more spiritual. It did for me.

Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:15 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks for the replies. I'm grateful for all advice and opinions.

RVing your guardian angel sounds fascinating, although I have discovered a few other mechanism to achieve such connections.

Tonight I start the first DVD. Very much looking forward to it.

Bye for now

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:29 pm