Post MIA Project TROGON
Work-in-progress -- stand by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1uLwU ... wRGwW_Vu7F

[6877/6504]

---------- Original Message ----------
To: Kevin Day
Date: May 21, 2019 at 11:43 PM
Subject: Matrix Intelligence Agency Project TROGON

Indeed, they (at least not this one) are not 'extraterrestrial,' Kevin. I'm presently studying this particular photo (see attached), excised from the associated video.  Preliminary work indicates that its (object, projection, u/i emanation, etc.) origin is inside of a Pacific seamount -- not the first time we've encountered this scenario.

I'll have a fix on that location, soon. Then, Technical Remote Viewing work will shift to a study of the location itself.

I'll keep you and Hal Putoff (old 'UFO enigma' RV associate of mine) informed of project results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuuIZhP ... zNCJLAqAh-

All the best to you and yours,

Ed
On April 25, 2019 at 1:11 PM Kevin Day wrote:

Hi Ed,

My name is Kevin Day. Norm xxx gave me your email address and strongly recommended that I reach out to you. Norm and I met at the recent UFO MEGA CON in Laughlin NV.

It's quite possible you've never heard of me but, I was the primary radar operator and air intercept controller aboard PRINCETON during the TIC TAC encounters in 2004. The now famous intercept was conducted by me and my team in Combat Information Center. Oddly, it was my last underway in the Navy before retiring and my last real-world intercept too. 

Norm did not tell me too much but, did inform me that your team has RV'd the TIC TACs and learned they had 'came from earth'. And so, I'm hoping you can tell me more sometime? I often tell people that I don't know what the TIC TACs were but, I do know what they weren't. And someday I would like to learn what they were/are --- so I can finally make that ID!

If you feel so inclined, please reply when you get a chance. It would be great to connect with you.

Kevin M. Day USN ret./M.Ed

Wed May 22, 2019 7:01 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: MIA Project TROGON
The origin or control point of the object/apparition/lifeform is located inside the Ewing Seamount:

Sun May 26, 2019 3:23 am
Profile WWW