It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:16 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
 A little RV trivia - 'Mark of the Beast' 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post A little RV trivia - 'Mark of the Beast'
Many of Major Doom's age-old (ageless?) fans will recall, from waaaaaay back in late night discourses with Art Bell and in my TRV workshops, my remote viewing session results (topical searches) associated with items of historical prophecy, (e.g., 'The False Prophet,' '666,' etc.)

Including this one: 'Mark of the Beast'
Which I said was a vaccine -- one that would prove to be defective -

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/big-br ... s-everyone

Run, people...

Doom

P.S. - Since I knew that some of you would ask:

'The False Prophet' > television (screen)

'666' > money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgSmdfRUus

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:57 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: A little RV trivia - 'Mark of the Beast'
https://www.infowars.com/savage-i-will- ... dangerous/

https://torontosun.com/news/national/wa ... demic-film

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/us ... nce-system

Wed May 06, 2020 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post 'Humanity' - saved by the Killshot...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1EVs2GMsRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtqQLsdCLPo

Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:01 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:
Many of Major Doom's age-old (ageless?) fans will recall, from waaaaaay back in late night discourses with Art Bell and in my TRV workshops, my remote viewing session results (topical searches) associated with items of historical prophecy, (e.g., 'The False Prophet,' '666,' etc.)

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/big-br ... s-everyone

Run, people...

Doom

P.S. - Since I knew that some of you would ask:

'The False Prophet' > television (screen)

'666' > money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgSmdfRUus

I had been going over multiple old C2C w/ Art Bell shows in the past few weeks. After having listened to Ed's late 90's shows with Art on a variety of topics, I have found myself dumbfounded and inspired about many, many of the remote viewing works Ed had espoused on the late night show.

I highly recommend anyone listen to at least this one show in regards to this vaccine and Ed's forecast on it:

1998-11-13 - Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell - Ed Dames - Remote Viewing. Richard Hoagland - Pegasi Hoax

In this show Ed forecasts the last few seals of revelations, the resulting wilderness of people (those who would not take such a vaccine and is really shaping up to be exactly what he forecast it to be), the bond of the covenant, and I believe the first instance where Ed discusses the nature of Sanctuaries and their connection to the aforementioned topics. I may be wrong on it being the first show he speaks of it, but I did not hear it until this show.

I have (slowly, unfortunately) been coming to the realization of the veracity of his work all those years ago. I have found myself comparing things that my group and I have been unfolding over the course of the past five to almost ten years, now. An unsettlingly large number of confirmations have been made between the work he and his company did back then (pre-Fukushima Daiichi, Pre-9/11/2001) and the work we have been looking into just under the past decade or so: Primarily in concerns to what he described as this planet's gardeners or care takers.

Interestingly George Knapp was on JRE about a week ago, all historical and unfair hostilities perceived towards Ed aside: a synchronistic moment happens late in the three hour podcast. They stumble upon the truth of what is going on here in this what-ever-you-call it existence.

There is a big picture here folks, and once you understand what that picture looks like you can see how you might fit into it, and can make better life choices knowing the truth of what is transpiring here on this planet. Knowing this picture makes one understand why his decades long work with STARMAN is so important. Why he is still doing this, and at this late of an hour. A truly gargantuan philanthropic effort indeed, Ed.

I suggest all of you whom are able: get better at remote viewing. It very well may save your butt in the near to short-term future. Get moving if you haven't, for time is getting shorter.

--------------------------

Personally, I have a new found respect for what you and your company (It never stopped being yours) accomplished then, when no one else knew about Remote Viewing, and bringing RV to the masses. You have been a true Pioneer, Ed, and like most of those who are ahead of their time: you are one of the most misunderstood and ridiculed.

Quote:
“First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you.”

― Nicholas Klein

These older shows have been an inspiration for new projects I have been working within my weekly group. Separately, we have been working steadily over the years towards a more full understanding of humanity's plight.

Although our work is still preliminary and still short on the scope of work needed to fully confirm Ed's assertions, I personally believe that we have confirmed a fair amount of what he ascribes, in this particular C2C show, to Remote Viewing work on 'The Bond of the Covenant'. Others in my group would likely say I've said so too soon, but I digress.

I am not trying to devolve this into a Mutual Admiration Society, however it is something that I have been appreciating over the past month or so.

You are truly an original Ed, and I don't think that it has been said enough: Thank you for all that you have done, beneficial for humanity or otherwise. (sometimes people need a swift kick in the a@#)

Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ed Dames wrote:

Just gonna put this one here... as it really isn't a precursor.

https://www.10news.com/news/local-news/ ... orney-says

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:01 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 289948001/

Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Where can one move to to get away from it? A sanctuary for the non vaccinated?

Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sanctuaries

Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:
Sanctuaries

Considering proximity of sanctuaries from major cities, could it be a regional vaccination?

Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Soon after experiments with rush-job experimental vaccines on the masses begin, the 'side effects' will become apparent. Thinking people will then revolt. But, 'Big Phama' will have made a shitload of money... (666 = 'the number of the beast')

https://www.policymed.com/2011/03/supre ... suits.html

http://sonorannews.com/2017/07/03/vacci ... liability/

Doom

Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:44 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I have heard of this waste water detection be used in cities on the local radio station. I kind of think that's how it's going to go, if they detect something in the waste water then they will lock down the city till they figure it out.

COLLEGES ARE TESTING DORM SEWAGE TO DETECT EARLY COVID-19 OUTBREAKS
Posted by AJ Nelson | Sep 1, 2020 |

Colleges and universities which are opening for in-person, on campus classes this week and the next are apparently stopping at nothing to ensure they can detect COVID-19 cases early, especially as they struggle to prevent total campus shutdowns as happened last March when the pandemic hit the US, also as in many cases the very financial survival of a number of institutions of higher learning is at stake.

Already stringent virus testing measures are in effect for new and returning students, but some schools are going to more extreme lengths. Testing students’ s*** – literally – is now a thing, apparently.

“The University of Arizona found early signs of COVID-19 in a student dorm this week by testing wastewater and were able to head off an outbreak there, school leaders announced Thursday,” the daily newspaper Arizona Republic reports.

“Researchers at the school have looked for traces of the virus in wastewater samples taken from the greater Tucson area since March and have gathered samples from 20 buildings on the UA campus since school started,” the report states.

The campus has some 5,000 students currently moving into their on-campus dorms and housing. At least one of the dorms’ sewage water came back positive for traces of COVID-19.

“Earlier this week, data collected from the dorms found higher viral loads in wastewater samples taken from Likins Hall,” AZ Republic writes further. This led the school to test all newly arrived 311 students in that dorm, resulting in discovery of two COVID-19 positive cases.

The positive students were said to be asymptomatic, which suggests they could have spread the disease far and wide before any detection, if not for the new sewage monitoring.

Meanwhile a report in The Washington Post notes that other schools like University of California are doing the same.

This also as there are nationwide efforts underway to put some kind of wastewater COVID-19 detection tracking system in place, as the virus is believed to appear in feces often prior to the onset of symptoms like fever, coughs, and headaches.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:07 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hmmm

Last edited by judolives on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:39 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

:shock:

Last edited by judolives on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:17 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/health/a ... index.html

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Note the first comment...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bri ... ing-travel

Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:19 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk- ... artial-law

Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It might be helpful to know which ancient language was the mark of the beast verse, Hebrew or ancient greek, etc. Because it is translated into a modern numeral in the bible, I think something is lost in translation. The ancient greek handsignal for 6 is "the shocker"

I wonder if lack of understanding of the modern language made the author pick the closest resemblance he could think of if the vaccine code xec or xlc looked to him/her like numbers. No such vaccine listed yet, maybe coming.

Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Target reference material > resonant Matrix idea/ideational-pattern vector space.

Stop twiddling with the time-meaning (i.e., meaning through time) dials!

Doom

Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]