It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 28  Next
 The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
opfusion wrote:

For some reason I don't think a sattelite counts as a space shuttle type vehicle

Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:58 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

You might think that ... until you see the picture of it.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:11 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

True, but to the matrix there is a difference between a space shuttle and a sattelite. Even an unmanned space shuttle is not a sattelite as much as they have their similarities, just like an SUV is like a car but is not a car. If I had to pick between the movie "gravity" and your sattelite I would pick the movie as a more likely possibility

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

More news on the odd sun behavior from Wall Street Journal:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1 ... 0409194498

"Scientists say that solar activity is stranger than in a century or more, with the sun producing barely half the number of sunspots as expected and its magnetic poles oddly out of sync."

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

I would say that the construction of GOCE would probably fall into the realm of shuttle-like. Though there is data pointing to the precursor craft being the Boeing X37, and that definitely looks shuttle-like, I hate to put all my eggs in one RV basket.

Between the GOCE coming down and comet ISON (C/2012 S1) approaching it's perihelion November 28th or 29th (I'm seeing different estimates), there is probably enough RV data commonality for me to do some cautious digging-in. Though I'm not in total head-for-the-hills mode yet. We'll see how it develops.

Reviewing the Project Pickles data there are sketches ranging from full-on shuttle-like to stubby winged tube to a faceted, pointed object that has some reasonable commonality to GOCE. Would be interesting to see some of the other sketches that viewers have produced over the years....

Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. - Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:31 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ison goes around the sun. The data I saw for preceding event disk show a comet going around the sun just passing earths orbit. Could somebody clarify that maybe.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:35 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ut oh... :shock:

http://www.solarham.net/lasco.htm

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 101.66 KiB | Viewed 9221 times ]
Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:55 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Nathan,

This earlier session I posted comes to mind still..
http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8249

Right to the last result, despite the missed S3[1] on the follow up work. Demo suggested the data could still be correct, and as time goes by I think increasingly the data is still correct. I have did a recent session for another RVr this year, and the session ended up with something so very similar to the final S6 (i.e. S6[2] ).

Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:34 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Wanted to add to my post above…

I'm not going to pretend I know what it means exactly. But if any RVr can find something they recognise in that S6 they think bears a similarity to results from their own session work, or just feel they can shed some light on it, I would appreciate the input.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:51 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Maybe all the talk, but now I think that session I did viewing the (unnamed) nation's leader's uppermost thoughts was - - - ta da, ISON.

The more I look at it the more that drippy energy thing the more it looks like a comet. That being the case I come to the following two conclusions.

Firstly, there is some info out there that we common folk ought to have been in on some time ago. Secondly, and this one is more reassuring, the results of the session present what is uppermost on someone's mind only, and that may well never be a reality for the rest of us.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

A bit hazy if this was also classified as a Killshot precursor — thought not directly, but there's a stark reminder of another prediction still 'open':

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/11/netan ... ogram.html

>>

Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

kfa wrote:
A bit hazy if this was also classified as a Killshot precursor — thought not directly, but there's a stark reminder of another prediction still 'open':

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/11/netan ... ogram.html

I'm not sure I follow your logic.

Which prediction are you referring to kfa?

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:49 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

DaingMaing wrote:

That Israel would do something desperate against Iran. Their media are going ballistic over the nuclear deal these days.

>>

Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:42 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

kfa wrote:
DaingMaing wrote:

That Israel would do something desperate against Iran. Their media are going ballistic over the nuclear deal these days.

To set our minds to rest as much as we can do over that issue, we need only probe for an answer to that question. We would only need a suitable cue.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:10 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

What's left of comet ISON is on its way out on an altered trajectory which could lead it to a very close encounter with Earth, possibly even collision in form of a meteor shower around New Year's Eve. This is the gist of an article on RIA Novosti, oddly so far only published in their German language section, couldn't find it in English or in Russian. Here with machine translation:

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 88165.html

Are there any space flights planned around that time?

Edit - Conflicting report says it's dissipating: http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?vie ... &year=2013

Guess we'll see.

>>

Last edited by kfa on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conflicting info

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:19 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Given that the Major is willing to schedule a March live event, I would assume the comet passing will not be the debris from Comet Ison. So, I did a search, and it seems that comet "209P/LINEAR" is scheduled to pass between the earth and sun in May, 2014. Furthermore, there is talk about significant debris falling after it passes:

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/communit ... 16061.html

Imagine 1,000 meteors per hour:

http://www.space.com/18149-new-meteor-s ... storm.html

I am a lazy RV student, but my instincts say that this is about the time of the killshot sequence. Get ready! It won't take much more to get me driving to my sanctuary! Best wishes for all...

Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I resonate with your 'instincts,' AW.

Major Doom

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Uh oh... :shock:

Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

http://www.infowars.com/scientists-warn ... equipment/

Here we go. I thought this article would interest most of you. :D

Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:58 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

"Researchers from the University of Colorado Boulder recently completed analyzing data from a Coronal Mass Ejection that took place in the summer of 2012. The CME, which was reportedly the most powerful electrical discharge ever recorded from the sun, narrowly missed earth. It was not “earth directed,” meaning the electro-magnetic mass was ejected by the sun when it was facing away from our planet. However, had it occurred just a week prior, the highly charged particles would have struck earth and, according to CU-Boulder Professor Daniel Baker, would have led to nothing short of a technological disaster across the globe.";

http://www.prisonplanet.com/scientists- ... pment.html

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:17 am
Profile WWW
Extreme User
Extreme User

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/12/gov ... .html#more

This article linked above may interest folk closely following this subject.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

The link that I posted above was taken from the Headlines section of davidicke.com. I understand that previously David Icke’s perspective on the Killshot differed from yours Ed. David Icke’s perspective on the Killshot may still do.

However David Icke now has an Internet Television station called The People’s Voice (TPV1) broadcasting from London, and shortly also from Los Angeles. The basis of the station is to promote alternative news/information to the mainstream/Controlled media outlets.

It has a declared, stated policy of allowing opposing views to be aired. Usually by live interview in the studio, on Skype or telephone. The interviews are conducted in a manner to expound perspectives. The interviewees are not goaded or disparaged upon from what I have seen or have been subjected to any Ad Hominem attacks. There is no swearing on air allowed before 0900 p.m. Uk time.

The station actively promotes programmes focused on paranormal subjects from a non-entertainment point of view.

With the presence of this article on the davidicke.com website there is definitely some common ground of interest that could be usefully explored.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:43 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

January 4, 2014 – HEALTH – Cases of the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, across Canada and the U.S. are increasing at the approach of the peak flu season of February. The Centers for Disease Control reports that in the U.S., the flu season has hit southeastern states Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas the hardest so far, and it is expected to spread across the nation in the coming weeks. Swine flu has not just affected the southern part of the United States. According the seasonal map issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), many states are seeing widespread flu activity. In Wisconsin, 81 people have been admitted to a hospital over a period of a week with a majority of the cases attributed to the H1N1 virus. The biggest concern is the increase in the number of H1N1 incidences, which has doubled in the past two weeks, according to a Jan. 2 WBay report. A death from swine flu was just reported in Santa Clara, CA, as well. In Michigan, emergency departments are filled with hundreds of patients with flu-like symptoms. However, infants on life support because of the H1N1 virus are causing the most concern. North of the border in Toronto, the Montreal Gazette reports that 36 percent of 210 confirmed cases of influenza were H1N1. One swine flu victim has died. This is an increase of 33 percent from this point last year in Canada’s largest city.  Out west in Alberta, there are 965 lab-confirmed cases of H1N1; 270 of those patients have had to be hospitalized. As of January 2, five people have died from the flu in Alberta. This has led the province to open five mass immunization clinics in four communities. Infectious diseases expert Dr. Alison McGeer tells CTV News that the amount of flu activity in Alberta this year is actually not that much higher than previous years. However, this is the first time that H1N1 has been the predominant strain of flu since the 2009 pandemic. This comes two months after it was reported that the pandemic 5 years ago might have killed 203,000 people worldwide – more than 10 times higher than first estimated. The results were based on lab tests by an international group of scientists. No statistics have been released in terms of the number of people getting flu shots in America. However, in Canada, a Harris-Decima poll found only about 44 percent of Canadians have either had a shot already or intend to get one this season. This is not much higher than last year’s number of 41 percent. Nevertheless, the high number of Canadians not getting a vaccine is creating a concern. Swine flu spreads fast because it is highly contagious. When an infected coughs or sneezes, tiny droplets of the virus are released into the air. Anyone who comes into contact with these droplets or touches a surface recently touched by an infected person can catch H1N1. While the seasonal flu affects older people, H1N1 affects the younger population, and particularly children. This is the biggest difference between this year’s flu season and past flu seasons. The CDC has sent a health notice to clinicians, reiterating its call for everyone aged 6 months and older to receive a flu vaccine.  –GuardianThree more deaths in Michigan: Potentially deadly H1N1 — the influenza virus strain behind the 2009 pandemic — continues its resurgence in Michigan, with three more deaths reported by hospital officials. About a dozen adults and children — patients who previously were healthy — have been on life support at the University of Michigan Health System’s hospitals because of the virus, according to the hospital system. Three adults have died, according to a health system spokeswoman. An infant from central Michigan also has died from H1N1, according to the Michigan Department of Community Health. “These deaths are among previously healthy individuals. This is not the group that the public usually thinks about as being susceptible to serious illness with influenza,” said Dr. Matt Davis, chief medical executive for the state health department and a U-M professor of pediatrics and communicable diseases and of internal medicine. Many of the hospitalized patients were transferred to U-M from other hospitals because their flu was so severe. In addition to traditional ventilators, the U-M health system offers extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, or ECMO, technology for patients who can no longer breathe on their own. The machinery supports not only the patient’s lungs, as a ventilator does, but also the heart, Davis said. “This looks like 2009, but this time we have a vaccine,” he said. At the same time, patients in less-severe condition are recuperating in other area hospitals. According to state surveillance reports, 11 Michigan hospitals — part of monitoring efforts — reported 121 hospitalizations because of flu as of Saturday. -DFP

Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:33 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

In this regard, do not give short shrift to what I've said about oil of oregano.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

X-FLARE: Giant sunspot AR1944 erupted on Jan 7th at approximately 1832 UT, producing a powerful X1-class solar flare. First-look coronagraph images from the STEREO-Ahead spacecraft appear to show a coronal mass ejection (CME) emerging from the blast site. If so, the CME is almost certainly heading for Earth. Stay tuned for updates as more data arrive from the NASA-ESA Heliophysics Fleet

HUGE SUNSPOT TARGETS EARTH: One of the biggest sunspots in years is crossing the center of the solar disk, putting Earth in the way of potential eruptions. Rocky Raybell photographed the active region named "AR1944" yesterday from his backyard in Keller, Washington:

The sprawling sunspot contains dozens of dark cores, the largest big enough to swallow Earth three times over. This makes it an easy target for amateur solar telescopes -- or even regular cameras. Raybell used an SX40 digital camera on a tripod whole holding a Baader solar filer over the lens to capture his image. Photo details may be found here.

Although AR1944 has been mostly quiet for days, flares are in the offing. The sunspot has an unstable 'beta-gamma-delta' magnetic field that could erupt at any time. NOAA forecasters estimate a 75% chance of M-class flares and a 30% chance of X-flares on Jan. 7th.

Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 28  Next