It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:32 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 28  Next
 The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
Btw, in the photo's background (if anyone cares to notice) was my local freedive site, during our stay.

Was wonderful to be under, again (one breath, 3 fathoms, 3 minutes)

Hated leaving Natasha alone on the beach, though...

Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Oh gee! I'm sitting here and it's 4 degrees!!!! :cry:

After my husband saw the photo of Natasha, he was OFFICIALLY jealous! :shock: Free dive site? He never noticed!

Seriously, hope you had a good time!

Jessie :)

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Glad you could get away from all the craziness and cold for awhile, Major. Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding plans announcement, too. Now, to turn the focus back on Killshot precursors:

:shock:

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Ha, ha...relax, my friend -- it's simply a quirky, random coincidence. Nothing to become (more) nervous about. I'll wager that you and your ilk also believe that similar (quirkily associated) hysterical..I mean historical, coincidences (e.g., world wars) are globally-temporally noteworthy, too. Your mama raised a fool...

Hope that you can muster up enough testicular fortitude within your laughingly nonconformist being to inject some 'slack' into your apparently droll (and statistically insignificant) existence. Furthermore, don't try to 'jam' me, man!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_SubGenius

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_jamming

Regardless, you are banned from these RV forums for the next 6 hours and 66 minutes, a result of your blatant, sophomoric -- and feckless -- attempt at cyberspace fear mongering. I hope that I'm coming in loud and clear. Get (back) with the program-cum-(y)our programming, AW.

Major Doom

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Stunning b..background indeed.

And obviously this brother is having a ball, too...

O/t off. There is... I don't know, just find it curious, this announcement of an announcement by Mr. Brown. Not sure what's the purpose of such a dramaturgy, but might like to watch if there is any relation to what we're dealing with here. Whatever he is working on, I find it unreasonable to assume that other schools of RV shouldn't pick up anything if it's even strong enough to hijack sessions as experienced.

>>

Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

The Courtney Brown announcement might be archaeological support for his belief that Atlantis lies off the coast of Morocco.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:53 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

...or that he/(He) really/truly is a/the reincarnation of Moses, as he/(He) intimated to me, whilst undergoing my RV tutorship -- one of my very first commercial students, btw (see, also, my earlier comments re. his/our book, Cosmic Voyeur...er...Voyage)

What the heck, anyway. Forsooth, one never knows...maybe I can actually claim Moses as one of my RV pupils -- Morocco, here we come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtzIwGViR5w

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I don't think Courtney Browns is Moses. If he was he would have took his followers out into the desert for 40 years.

Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Radioactive burst on sun?! A lot of weird things sure have been happening lately.

http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?day ... pjahuav0g0

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:24 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Science knowledge fail, Auki. You scare me...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/earth-revolves-sun-article-1.1618715

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:51 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

X-FLARE! Returning sunspot AR1967 unleashed a powerful X4-class solar flare on Feb. 25th at 00:57 UTC. A flare of this magnitude can cause radio blackouts on the dayside of Earth and radiation storms in the hours ahead as particles accelerated by the blast reach our planet. Stay tuned for updates..

Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:45 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

X4.9

Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:50 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Ed Dames wrote:
X4.9

CLASS DATE YEAR SUNSPOT REGION PEAK TIME
----- ------------ ---- ------
X6.9 - August 9 2011 (1263) @ 08:08 UTC
X5.4 - March 7 2012 (1429) @ 00:24 UTC
X4.9 - February 25 2014 (1990) @ 00:49 UTC
X3.3 - November 5 2013 (1890) @ 22:12 UTC
X3.2 - May 14 2013 (1748) @ 01:17 UTC
X2.8 - May 13 2013 (1748) @ 16:09 UTC
X2.3 - October 29 2013 (1875) @ 21:54 UTC
X2.2 - February 15 2011 (1158) @ 01:56 UTC
X2.1 - October 25 2013 (1882) @ 15:03 UTC
X2.1 - September 6 2011 (1283) @ 01:50 UTC

Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Norbert77 wrote:
X-FLARE! Returning sunspot AR1967 unleashed a powerful X4-class solar flare on Feb. 25th at 00:57 UTC. A flare of this magnitude can cause radio blackouts on the dayside of Earth and radiation storms in the hours ahead as particles accelerated by the blast reach our planet. Stay tuned for updates..

Yahoo is running another story on 1967, with this quote:

Quote:
Earth isn't totally out of the woods yet, however. This region of the sun is set to rotate more fully into view of Earth over the next week, according to officials with the NOAA-led Space Weather Prediction Center.

http://news.yahoo.com/sun-unleashes-monster-solar-flare-biggest-2014-141843651.html

Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

All this cold, polar vortex stuff in the news, but it's drought in the West:

http://sorendreier.com/americas-west-is-drying-up/

I'm not fear mongering any more than other folks, but it looks like time for the killshot sequence.

By the way, I don't appreciate being called names. That's lame. I hold a graduate science degree (MIT, Stanford, etc.), have purchased your DVD course, lottery course, attended your live Killshot seminar, and even paid you for a personal sanctuary. You are rude to your loyal customers, and there was no "jamming" intended. I'll be monitoring this post for your goat, blind, shrivel, evil, stink eye response.

Signing out, a'holes.

AW

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:06 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I interpreted his response to you in a different way. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:09 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

It would appear that all that education, AW, has turned you into an utter anal-retentive dumbass -- you can no longer see the forest for the trees: I was joking! Was in total agreement with your post.

Just a suggestion but, in the (contemporary) vernacular, try to 'get a life' (and/or 'chill'), whilst you're still able...

Major Doom

P.S. - So as to preclude my scientist son from falling victim to a similar fate, I perennially warn him about the danger of becoming afflicted with the 'dumbass syndrome'

http://cheme.scripts.mit.edu/green-group/enoch-dames/

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:43 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Notice
I will accept two personal sanctuary RV Geofix clients for the month of March 2014.

EdDames@PsiSpymaster.com

Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

That's one hell of an OT.

Wonder how much information pours onto his "next most efficient energy system" ST? Excuse the cue fail.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

God only knows but, as you can see here, he has definitely developed his own foundational -- if not eclectic/multidisciplined -- 'view' of things over his now 32 formative years on Earth:

http://ignis.usc.edu/Individual%20WebPage/Dames_files/EnochDamesCV.pdf

Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:07 am
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Hi All,

Check out the Recent & Upcoming Earth asteroid encounters chart, from the spaceweather.com website.

Szymon

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:20 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ

Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Deadly Ebola virus spreads to Liberia – kills 59

March 2014 – AFRICA – Africa’s biggest Ebola outbreak in seven years has probably spread from Guinea to neighboring Liberia and also threatens Sierra Leone. Five people are suspected to have died from the disease in Lofa county in northern Liberia, Bernice Dahn, Liberia’s chief medical officer, said at a briefing yesterday. At least 86 cases and 59 deaths have been recorded across Guinea, the West African country’s health ministry said. The capital, Conakry, hasn’t been affected, government spokesman Albert Damantang Camara said, after the United Nations Children’s Fund said the outbreak had spread there. “The forest region where Unicef delivered the emergency assistance on Saturday is located along the border with Sierra Leone and Liberia with many people doing business and moving between the three countries,” said Laurent Duvillier, a Unicef spokesman, in an e-mail yesterday. “Risk of international spread should be taken seriously.” Unicef plans to dispatch 5 metric tons of aid, including medical supplies, to the worst-affected areas. Suspected cases of the lethal hemorrhagic disease are being investigated in Guinea’s southeast border areas, according to the World Health Organization. “The three cases which were registered in Conakry have no link with Ebola,” Camara said. “The analyses were made abroad. The outbreak of the disease may be heavier than 59 but the health ministry will release a statement on the disease soon.”The Geneva-based WHO hasn’t previously recorded any outbreaks of Ebola in Guinea, the world’s biggest exporter of bauxite, the ore used to make aluminum. At least eight health-care workers who were in contact with infected patients have died, hindering the response and threatening normal care in a country already lacking in medical personnel, Unicef said. “This outbreak is particularly devastating because medical staff are among the first victims,” New York-based Unicef said. There is no specific treatment or vaccine for Ebola. Supplies delivered over the weekend are being distributed to health-care workers, said Timothy La Rose, a Unicef spokesman, in an e-mail yesterday. “We are focusing on prevention,” La Rose said. “We are alerting the public on how to avoid contracting Ebola. Since there is no treatment, this is the best way to stop the spread.” Medecins Sans Frontieres is setting up isolation and treatment units while workers at Rio Tinto Plc’s operations have been issued with personal protection equipment. The five latest cases were in the towns of Gueckedou and Macenta, it said. The Ebola virus is transmitted through contact with blood or bodily fluids of an infected person or wild animal, according to the WHO. It was first identified in 1976 in Congo and Sudan, when two different strains of the virus killed 431 of the 602 people infected. Mali and Ivory Coast called for vigilance to prevent the disease from spreading across their borders. The countries border Guinea along with Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea-Bissau and Senegal. Mali’s government yesterday warned against unnecessary travel to the contaminated area, after the health ministry held a crisis meeting and called on citizens to be “vigilant.” Liberia’s New Democrat newspaper ran an editorial in which it said there was an immediate need for increased surveillance on all border posts with Guinea. Many of the goods sold in Monrovia, Liberia’s capital, come from Guinea. Ivory Coast set up a coordinating post in Man on the border with Guinea and will increase surveillance and run awareness campaigns, the country’s health ministry said. Recent Ebola outbreaks have occurred in the Democratic Republic of Congo in 2012 and in Uganda in 2011, according to the WHO. –Business Week

Related

Canada grapples with possible Ebola case – patient in isolation, seriously illIn "Black Swan Event"

Cholera outbreak in West Africa leaves 62 dead in one monthIn "2012"

Sierra Leone cholera outbreak spreading, UN health agency saysIn "Civilizations unraveling"

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:22 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

http://www.nationaljournal.com/tech/newt-gingrich-s-plan-to-stave-off-the-apocalypse-20140328

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It's about time they take this serious.

"...protecting the electrical grid would cost only $2 billion, and could be completed in less than five years."

Too little too late?

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:54 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 28  Next