It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:06 pm

RV Success Story - Anti-Aging Agent 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post RV Success Story - Anti-Aging Agent
The following is an account of a recent RV project from start to field completion. A real RV success story/adventure with a successful outcome.

A few weeks ago, while travelling I decided to use some down time to work a project that had been on my mind for a while. The cue was "My optimum anti-aging agent" .

A topical search was run and completed on "anti-aging" (6 sessions in all). The matrix does seem to recognize "anti-aging". Consistent recurring data was what one would normally expect of that term, to restore, to make whole, to re-build etc.

An anchor session was then completed followed by 15 vector sessions over the next few days.

The location was narrowed down to an approximate 50x75 foot square that encompassed the street-front portion of a long building. This location was hundreds of miles away at the time but just so happened to be on my travel itinerary.

A few weeks later while near that location I made a jaunt out to the specific place the matrix had pointed to. Having left the GPS back at home I had to do things the "old fashion" way with maps and overhead satellite images of the city. After walking up and down the busy street a couple of times double checking the map and orientation, the building that the matrix had singled out was located.

As it turned out, there were two stores in that building and one was closed. So naturally I went in the one that was open. One interesting note is that standing out front of the building was a skinny man in a cap (like a sketch in the anchor session). So in I went.

To much surprise the place turned out to be a shoe store. It was a dark and dreary place with only shoes on the walls but there seemed to be a few people way in the back. So I sheepishly proceeded to the back of the shoe store, cleared my throat and let it be known to the shoe store employees that I was looking for an anti-aging product. I was sure they would think I was crazy and at first they looked puzzled and replied that they didn't sell anything like that there.

However, no sooner than that was established, the owner's daughter (who just so happened to be visiting that day) stood up and said that she sold some products like that, reached over and presented me with a product magazine that contained anti-aging products that I had sketched in the anchor session. It was like watching a movie for the first time having had already read the script.

Were it not for the light that RV allows us to shine into this vast dark universe, I for one (and my unconscious) would be forced to pursue other, probably lesser methods. Never have I felt more alive than when working an RV project, especially one that involves field work. All hail to RV and all it's applications.

FYI. This project was worked using RV combined with GeoLoc.

PS. It's worth noting that just because an item has been located, it does not mean one will find it. This project put me out of my comfort zone several times, each time feeling the urge to give up and go home. Actually going out and finding what you have located takes work, planning, thinking on your feet and courage. It's not for the un-motivated, timid or faint of heart.

PSS. There were several anti-aging products in that product magazine, some cosmetic and some internal. Probably among the most important were some high powered ingestible anti-oxidants.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: RV Success Story - Anti-Aging Agent
Thanks for sharing this. This is pure gold:

"This project put me out of my comfort zone several times, each time feeling the urge to give up and go home. Actually going out and finding what you have located takes work, planning, thinking on your feet and courage."

Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

Sounds like the matrix sent you on a wild goose chase to find an Avon catalogue :lol:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good experiment. I would not have employed the term 'agent' in such a cue, however.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

From the outset it was understood that 'agent' could produce a person acting as an agent/representative. You could say that happened here. Did I mention she was young and good looking. :wink:

However, she did not show up in the session.

It could be that the unique organic material from which the anti-oxidants are derived is the 'agent'. Time will tell.

Ed, could you throw a bone and tell us how you might cue a project like this?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

No bones about it; I'll do so after some (beauty) sleep.

Btw, the possible and/or actual 'spin-offs' of your quest did not escape me.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed Dames wrote:
Btw, the possible and/or actual 'spin-offs' of your quest did not escape me.

YES, I did not think they would...... for a while it seemed the matrix went the 'extra mile' on this one, and it still may have. Even though she isn't single at the moment (I asked) time will tell there also. :D

Excellent insight from someone who has obviously seen the matrix work its 'magic' many times before.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I have question.
How does one know how the matrix defines the meaning of a word, 'agent' in this instant? Is there some sort of word list?

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:07 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

rviewer43 wrote:
I have question.
How does one know how the matrix defines the meaning of a word, 'agent' in this instant? Is there some sort of word list?

Trial and error alone. Common sense, which eludes many, can cut down on the number of bad guesses though. RV is a lot of work to those pushing back the darkness.

Untested words get the "topical search" treatment i.e., 6 blind sessions and look for commonalities.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Indeed and forsooth, wisdom from the mouths of nuclear physicist geek RV pros!

My own RV cue, you ask?

My optimum aging inhibitor

Meticulously careful session execution results:

1. Chlorella

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM

(I had to fight off this heavy-duty AOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qdB0g3cCSA)

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Thank you for the excellent information.

Holey Moley.... with a prescription of 2. it's hard to imagine one would need anything else!

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Unless, of course, one is an Earth woman. In that case, God only knows -- and may God help us men...

Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed Dames wrote:

My own RV cue, you ask?

1. Chlorella

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM

(I had to fight off this heavy-duty AOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qdB0g3cCSA)

Video not availible in my country. I guess they want me to trust in the public healthcare

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:11 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thanks for this cue, Major. I ran it in my last batch and mine was 1. sleep and 2. de-stressing. I was blown away and humbled by that telling information. What a tool, this RV!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:34 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

on coast to coast a while back, they had a guy who was talking about the new book that came out called book of Aquarius. It basically talked about the philosopher's stone and showed old and ancient writings that talked about it....that part was impressive. and the author claimed to have cracked the code on how to make it. he was very detailed and straight forward on how to make it.

anyway, they had a book of aquarius forum for a little while....and everyone including the author were detailing their progress....and then one day, after a long while, when they were close to finishing it, the forum went offline with no explanations.

but the book is out there in pdf format.

bascially, the philosopher's stone, is a red powder, once finished, that can basically, keep you young forever and heal you of all ailments....
it sounded ridiculous, but i had to read the book anyway.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Red stone link?

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:59 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Norbert77 wrote:
Red stone link?

Yes, they call it the red stone or philosopher's stone.

Somewhere along the process of making it, it turns whitish first...then the final product is red powder. So, the unfinished product is sometimes called the white stone.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

The "Author" of Book of Aquarius. Said he was coming out with an updated version which I took to mean don't expect the earlier process to work but the new one will.
In addition to giving nearly limitless health benefits it also claimed to give nearly limitless wealth benefits in the form of gold and silver metal.
If you want to look at far out medical promises, compared to AMA standards, consider the T. Galen Heironymous invention of 1949 and the follow up efforts by recent workers.
It would be nice if someone with more advanced skills than myself could rv the sincerity behind these products and their likelihood of really working as claimed. Their prices are a bit high for out of pocket, but 1000 times cheaper than the AMA methods.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:51 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

richardg wrote:
The "Author" of Book of Aquarius. Said he was coming out with an updated version which I took to mean don't expect the earlier process to work but the new one will.
In addition to giving nearly limitless health benefits it also claimed to give nearly limitless wealth benefits in the form of gold and silver metal.
If you want to look at far out medical promises, compared to AMA standards, consider the T. Galen Heironymous invention of 1949 and the follow up efforts by recent workers.
It would be nice if someone with more advanced skills than myself could rv the sincerity behind these products and their likelihood of really working as claimed. Their prices are a bit high for out of pocket, but 1000 times cheaper than the AMA methods.

Yes, that was another supposed use as well. If you put a small piece of metal in the red powder, it would turn it into gold. If you put a very small amount of , I believe, any material....it would turn it into more red powder eventually. So, the people on the forum all said, it didn't matter how much they made or who made it....once made, it could be multiplied and shared with everyone.

i believe the big benefits that people like Isaac Newton were after, were the health benefits. basically, as long as you had some and you kept taking small amounts, you could live many many many many years.

On a side note, I thought it was interesting that the british version of harry potter was called Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone. And the philosopher's stone at the end of the movie, is red.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

As I was on their email list, I got their last email on Jan 27, 2014. It included a link for a new book titled Alchemy Deciphered, if you have the time to go through 500 pages; http//www.alchemy.ws
It's an easy .pdf download. He suggests reading this before his second edition.
This is not the new book he has promised as second edition to his original Book of Aquarius. The second edition is not ready yet, apparently.
The link to his new forum comes up, but does not do anything; http//www.alchemy.ws/forum
It would be far more efficient for our time and money to use this valuable RV tool, that we know works, to look at these alternative systems. If the Book of Aquarius actually has any promise at all, RV could well be the key to bringing it to fruition. My thinking in this way is what directs me to study RV at this time instead of devoting much effort directly into those other projects before knowing in advance if they are worthwhile.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Print out a page, underline Aquarius, a line to the word target and start RV ing

Maybe same with the words red powder

Actually it sounds like a good group project.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:21 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

richardg wrote:
As I was on their email list, I got their last email on Jan 27, 2014. It included a link for a new book titled Alchemy Deciphered, if you have the time to go through 500 pages; http//www.alchemy.ws
This is not the new book he has promised as second edition to his original Book of Aquarius. The second edition is not ready yet, apparently.
The link to his new forum comes up, but does not do anything; http//www.alchemy.ws/forum
It would be far more efficient for our time and money to use this valuable RV tool, that we know works, to look at these alternative systems. If the Book of Aquarius actually has any promise at all, RV could well be the key to bringing it to fruition. My thinking in this way is what directs me to study RV at this time instead of devoting much effort directly into those other projects before knowing in advance if they are worthwhile.

Did they ever say why they closed down that forum?

They had several boards on the forum. One for people who were before stage 1 (their "egg" (basically, the thing that they are distilling over and over)...had not turned to white powder yet)....

and a board for people on stage 2,.......their "egg" already hit the white powder stage and now they were going to the final stage...the red powder....

it was a good forum...designed to help each other out and talk about everyone's progress.....

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:34 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Limitrv, no I don't recall if he gave any reason except that he was going to write a new book and apparently suspend his then current laboratory efforts as regards the book formula.
Other authors/researchers in the area of life energy sciences, but more clearly based in practical results are Louis Kervran (France)/ Biological Transmutation (approx 1965), Barbara Brennan (Florida)/ Hands of Light (1987) and the patent from T. Galen Hieronymous; 2,482,773. I have been in contact with W.D. Jensen (Seattle, Washington) concerning his "Hieronymous" machine for sale.
But with the Book of Aquarius that Anonymous Author did provide along with some good RV kills and lots of sessions I think we would be way ahead in no time.
If he really did have the formula for unlimited health and wealth, however, I can't imagine "the powers that be" would let him show the world. So I'm not holding my breathe on getting the final solution from him.
Besides, TRV is more valuable, but more work.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:11 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed Dames wrote:

My own RV cue, you ask?

1. Chlorella

Definitely will be buying some of this stuff.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:12 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

richardg wrote:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:17 pm