It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:17 am

DVD3 T1 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post DVD3 T1
Hi David. This was an okay session. I went much slower and reviewed the word desciptor list right before starting the session like you suggested. Only one error which I corrected in red ink. The error was misnumbering the Site Template page. I think that the result of the session was perhaps a mosque or preferrably a mausoleum.
SESSION PAGES:

Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

On page 6, you drew a dot. If your dimension descriptor is, "small," just draw your entire sketch smaller.

Remember (you may already know this): dimension descriptors apply to one aspect, so do not feel obligated to sketch out each dimension descriptor separately.

For example, if your dimension descriptors are circular, rounded, tall, hollow, thin, vertical, and flat, you can sketch just ONE thing, like a drinking glass shape, or, a magician's top hat shape. (Rather than drawing a separate circle, separate rounded feature, separate tall feature, separate hollow feature, etc.)

BTW, what was the target?

Thank you for posting your sessions. I'll look forward to seeing your next session.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:45 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It was a blind target. And during the feedback part Mr. Dames said the target was the present location of Osama bin Laden. I reasoned that the Site Template/ S3 was probably a mosque based on it's shape and that the fact that they often harbor Muslim terrorists like bin Laden. Also, I will now attempt to consolidate my Analytical Sketch's like you have suggested. I had no idea you could combine line drawings. This is useful. Thanks.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:57 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I had no idea you could combine line drawings. This is useful. Thanks.
Using the dimension descriptors you've listed, you, "analytically," combine them to sketch an, "element."

For example, you might sketch a feature that looks like a big ol' shoebox, from these dimension descriptors: flat, angular, squat, low, wide, empty, rectangular, and hollow.

Using those same dimension descriptors, you might also sketch a feature that looks like CD case.

You, the viewer, has to decide.

The, "Analytical sketch," is a little different than your Freehand Sketch -- even though you are still allowing unconscious to guide your hand, you have to, "analytically," decide how those dimensions are going to "fit together" to form the element you are sketching.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:50 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I get it now. The descriptor words for dimensons are like Lego's. Each Lego (word) has it's own shape/function and is combined with any of the other Lego's to form unique composite shapes during the analytical sketchs. For example, if I got the descriptor words: tubular, long, thin, and heavy during S2, I'd combine all these words/line drawings into a single unit. Therefore, my S3 analytical sketch would look like alot like this:

Note: The shading area on the tube represents the word, "heavy"

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:26 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Yes! ...except DON'T shade things in (remember about not embellishing!)
:-)

Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post RV IS A WILD RIDE -- INDEED!!!
laying horizontal, squiggles indicate (to me) wrapped in a box ....
and with that arrow there -- it looks like there could be some space beneath the box

Somebody said when they have a formal burial, they have them above-ground

PS FYI -- When I did a different cue on this over a year ago, I got AOL's of a Santa that was burning....!!! You got a Santa with birthday cake candles that are burning -HOW WILD IS THAT ?!@??!!!!
He does/did have a santa-like beard that is/was smoke-colored.

You also got crows, which are black and associated with dead things ....

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Yes! ...except DON'T shade things in (remember about not embellishing!)
:-)

Darn it! It got me again! I didn't even realize it. Help!

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: RV IS A WILD RIDE -- INDEED!!!
corsetconvict wrote:
laying horizontal, squiggles indicate (to me) wrapped in a box ....
and with that arrow there -- it looks like there could be some space beneath the box

Somebody said when they have a formal burial, they have them above-ground

PS FYI -- When I did a different cue on this over a year ago, I got AOL's of a Santa that was burning....!!! You got a Santa with birthday cake candles that are burning -HOW WILD IS THAT ?!@??!!!!
He does/did have a santa-like beard that is/was smoke-colored.

You also got crows, which are black and associated with dead things ....

Thank you for sharing your session data corsetconvict. Do you still have the session somewhere? As for the Santa Claus AOL, he is a constant nuisance, showing up at the beginning of nearly every session! I'm not sure if these AOL's mean anything but it sure is interesting that they match.

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:19 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: RV IS A WILD RIDE -- INDEED!!!
keegan wrote:
Thank you for sharing your session data corsetconvict. Do you still have the session somewhere? As for the Santa Claus AOL, he is a constant nuisance, showing up at the beginning of nearly every session! I'm not sure if these AOL's mean anything but it sure is interesting that they match.

Yes - I do have it -- somewhere -- wonder which of the 4-foot high pile of papers it could be in ? (not all of the paper is RV, but it's getting there !)

If it shows up again, I'll post the S.T. here. -- probably easier to RV it's current location -- than to go through it all piece-by-piece .... HA ! :wink: CB

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:42 am
My site template confirms that Osama bin Laden is most probably dead (unlike in DVD 03, when the workshop was made - begin or mid of 2004?). So this cue is really interesting because the state of the target changed througout time and we have the feedback from other viewers as well. :)

Here is my site template. I translated it from german into english, there can be translation errors:
There was this cylindrical/rectancular type of thing were "something" lie in it. And I got the smell and taste of sooty and dry as dust. Some EI's but not many and not from Aspect 'X' itself. Then there was Aspect 'B' that was more a concept of something that I didn't understood. As I looked at it after I've drawn it I thought about a star cluster or something 'far behind my knowledge'.

Well, not much but it coincidence with your and other people sessions.

Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:43 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Blind session on Osama's current physical condition
This is not the DVD session from a year ago. But I just happened to run this last week (totally blind) to describe the physical condition of Osama as of 11/13/06.

It looks like he's in a box being eaten by bugs !!! (the original is labeled properly with "S.T." and "break", "time", etc. but it got lost during scanning ....have to get a new computer !!! You may find this interesting.

PS There were no EI's. However, that I would have AI's of "fascinating, mysterious and wonder" at the bottom left - kinda says something about how sick I am ! :mrgreen:

PSS: 11/22 -- Karsten: What is also kinda cool is that we both got 6 circles (if you just look at the left hand of your triangle diagram above), in roughly the same position if looked at from a 90 degree rotation. your Pacman circles look like they are "eating" the triangle (which Keenan also got in his) ! (mine is rounded into an arch shape, but only has two sides = so I'm off there) I ran this on 11/15 but wasn't looking for location, just current condition..

Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:50 pm
This 6 circles (lifeforms?) are interesting. I really did not know what the round thing was that is moving around in the box of my diagram above. It was a part of Aspect 'X'. Your association of a bug is funny. ;)
Does bugs eating dust? There was the strong sense of 'dry as dust' in all three Aspects together and the sense of sooty.

So if we analyse what we all got together, it looks like OBL was burned (or died on a fire) and then was put into a structure (object) and rest in piece..uhm, in peace. Well, anyone get what he deserves. Image

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:51 am